21%
I am NOT a U.S. citizen, but I would vote for Donald Trump
3%

Total votes: 29

Rocky Raccoon
Unquestionable Presence

Upcoming U.S. Presidential Election

Post by Rocky Raccoon »

This is a poll only, so it's anonymous just liking voting. Just curious about the forum.
Zombeels
Different Class

Re: Upcoming U.S. Presidential Election

Post by Zombeels »

There was no option "I am not a US citizen and I would vote Green Party."
Nick
Running Up That Hill

Post by Nick »

By the looks of this very scientific poll, Joe Biden should be getting 85% of the vote come November 3rd. If only...
Rocky Raccoon
Unquestionable Presence

Post by Rocky Raccoon »

Nick wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:55 pm By the looks of this very scientific poll, Joe Biden should be getting 85% of the vote come November 3rd. If only...
It is highly scientific, with a margin of error of only +/- 40%
Live in Phoenix
Full of Fire

Post by Live in Phoenix »

If I'm looking at the electoral map correctly, if all the leaning blue/red states go to each respective candidate, Biden gets exactly the 270 electoral votes needed to win.
styrofoamboots
Wannabe

Post by styrofoamboots »

Well, 306-232 now seems like the most likely result, barring a court challenge or faithless electors.
Holden
Never Going Back Again

Post by Holden »

styrofoamboots wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 7:39 pm Well, 306-232 now seems like the most likely result, barring a court challenge or faithless electors.
It’s hard to see any court challenges going through, they’ve been denied pretty consistently so far, as there really seems to be no evidence of any misconduct or anything. I will say that there will probably be at least a recount in Georgia, which is probably a good idea with only about 1000 separating them right now.
"The better a singer's voice, the harder it is to believe what they're saying."
Nick
Running Up That Hill

Post by Nick »

All media outlets are calling it now. Joe Biden has been elected as the 46th president of the United States.
Holden
Never Going Back Again

Post by Holden »

Van Jones had a very emotional response on CNN, and I encourage people to find it and watch it.
Nick
Running Up That Hill

Post by Nick »

Holden wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:21 pm Van Jones had a very emotional response on CNN, and I encourage people to find it and watch it.
I just watched it. Very, very powerful stuff.
Rocky Raccoon
Unquestionable Presence

Post by Rocky Raccoon »

Just like to say the poll was correct and within the margin of error. See you in four years.
Holden
Never Going Back Again

Post by Holden »

Rocky Raccoon wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:21 pm Just like to say the poll was correct and within the margin of error. See you in four years.
Eat your heart out, Gallup
Live in Phoenix
Full of Fire

To point out something that would be a tedious detail any other year, the electors have formally voted Biden in.
Live in Phoenix
Full of Fire

Man, my name is just always sitting here on the forum board index, associated with this thread. Since I made that last post, the 45th President incited a riot on January 6th to overthrow the new U.S. administration. Between that, fostering a culture of denial and idiocy regarding the fight against Covid, making his political name in the first place picking on a Black president and acting like Barack Obama wasn't born here, and in the last 24 hours keeping the racist hits coming** (and I'm still only listing a handful of offenses), I admit that when he finally keels over some day after trying to eat McDonald's out of business, I do have a punk rock song in mind for the occasion, similar to how people had a song in mind when Margaret Thatcher passed away...

**"Look at what's happening in Haiti -- a tremendous problem with AIDS. Many of those people will probably have AIDS and they're coming into our country... It’s like a death wish, like a death wish for our country."
Live in Phoenix
Full of Fire

Things have not been going so well for the loser of the 2020 U.S. presidential election.

Trump wanted armed mob to march to Capitol, sought to join, aide says

He also attempted to grab the steering wheel of his vehicle and lunged at a member of his Secret Service detail, Cassidy Hutchinson testified, citing the account of a senior official.

[Liz] Cheney says committee has evidence of possible witness tampering

Cassidy Hutchinson testified that he lunged at his Secret Service detail and berated his chief of staff on Jan. 6 when they would not drive him to the Capitol as he demanded. He threw a plate with ketchup against a wall inside the White House when Attorney General William P. Barr conducted an interview on Dec. 1 that said there was no substantive voter fraud.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/national ... table-main
RobTibbits17
Debut

Post by RobTibbits17 »

I know there were a lot of discussions and debate around the election, with different sides feeling passionate about their candidates. It's always good to have a healthy dialogue and respect each other's perspectives, even if we don't agree on everything. I think it's important to stay informed and do our research about the candidates and their policies, rather than just relying on what we see in the media. I like to read up on different sources, including politiq.net, to get a well-rounded understanding of the issues at hand. Regardless of who you support, I hope we can all come together after the election and work towards a brighter future for our country.

Return to “Poll creations”