Top 100 Greatest TV Series of All-Time

ValenN
Wannabe

Re: Top 100 Greatest TV Series of All-Time

Post by ValenN »

Mason wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:51 pm Glad to see SpongeBob hit the top 100. I feel critics fail to see the show's impact, especially on internet culture.

ValenN, have you considered adding individual pages for shows that include each series' various rankings/appearances on the lists you use, similar to AM? I'd love to see it added in an update down the road.
I'd love to include a feature like that, but don't expect it to be added for a while. I still have to work out a lot of other things on the site, and unfortunately I haven't been very productive with this project so far this year--you can blame my latest heartbreak :(

I plan to get my shit together soon though. Hope to release an update to the rankings in a few months!
Nick
Running Up That Hill

Post by Nick »

So in contrast to the music of AM and the movies of TSPDT, it looks like critics generally agree that TV has gotten A LOT better over the past few decades.

For reference, 9 of the top 10 TV shows premiered after 1988, as did 40 of the top 50.

Was TV just that bad pre-1989?

TV has long had a reputation as a somewhat "dumb" medium (the frequent cries of "it will rot your brain" have never been applied to books or movies or music with the same fervor they're applied to television), but is this characterization born from an outdated understanding of TV's artistic merits? Maybe it was fair to criticize television watching during much of the 70s and 80s, because very little television of value was being produced then.

Or, on the other hand, is this list subject to an intense recency bias, as there are almost certainly more "best television series of all time" lists coming out now than there were 40 years ago?

(One could claim that this same recency bias couldn't exist for television because it doesn't exist for music. And while there are certainly more "best albums of all time" lists coming out now than there were in 1980, the difference is that it only takes about 40 to 50 minutes to listen to most classic albums, while it could take many hours to watch even a relatively short classic TV show. Because of this, the television critic is at an inherent disadvantage when compared to the music critic, as the music critic has no barrier to populating their lists with the classic albums of decades long past, while the television critic is mostly stuck experiencing contemporary TV).
Ricky27
Superunknown

Post by Ricky27 »

Romain wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 11:11 am For your curiosity, we have done a list like that on a french forum (Forum HArdware.fr), with 113 voters, and the result was this one in 2016:

#1) Breaking Bad : 591 points
#2) Game of Thrones : 367 points
#3) The Wire : 332 points
#4) The Shield : 246 points
#5) Fargo : 202 points
#6) Six Feet Under : 165 points
#7) The Sopranos : 144 points
#8) Kaamelott : 115 points
#9) Lost : 113 points
#10) Battlestar Galactica : 110 points
#11) Band of Brothers : 109 points
#12) Friends : 107 points
#13) 24 : 100 points
#14) Person of Interest : 98 points
#15) Oz : 93 points
#16) The Leftovers : 86 points
#17) The Walking Dead : 83 points
#18) Boardwalk Empire : 73 points
#19) True Detective : 70 points
#20) Better Call Saul : 70 points
#21) Black Mirror : 68 points
#22) Dexter : 57 points
#23) Sherlock : 57 points
#24) The Office : 50 points
#25) Stargate SG-1 : 49 points
#26) Buffy the Vampire Slayer : 46 points
#27) The Affair : 46 points
#28) The X Files : 46 points
#29) Shameless : 45 points
#30) Malcolm in the Middle : 42 points
#31) The IT Crowd : 40 points
#32) Twin Peaks : 37 points
#33) House M.D. : 36 points
#34) Gomorra - La serie : 35 points
#35) Doctor Who : 34 points
#36) South Park : 34 points
#37) Rome : 33 points
#38) Banshee : 32 points
#39) The Night Of : 32 points
#40) Mad Men : 31 points
#41) Stranger Things : 30 points
#42) The West Wing : 29 points
#43) Vikings : 29 points
#44) Treme : 29 points
#45) Spartacus: Blood and Sand : 28 points
#46) Utopia : 26 points
#47) Peaky Blinders : 26 points
#48) Daredevil : 26 points
#49) Friday Night Lights : 26 points
#50) Bron/Broen : 25 points
#51) Justified : 24 points
#52) It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia : 24 points
#53) Deadwood : 23 points
#54) The Killing : 23 points
#55) Le Bureau des Légendes : 23 points
#56) Firefly : 22 points
#57) Rectify : 21 points
#58) Desperate Housewives : 21 points
#59) House of Cards : 21 points
#60) Seinfeld : 20 points
#61) Homeland : 20 points
#62) Mr. Robot : 20 points
#63) Downton Abbey : 18 points
#64) The Knick : 18 points
#65) Black Sails : 17 points
#66) The O.C. : 17 points
#67) The Simpsons : 17 points
#68) UnREAL : 17 points
#69) How I Met Your Mother : 16 points
#70) Sense8 : 16 points
#71) Bates Motel : 15 points
#72) Community : 14 points
#73) ER : 14 points
#74) The Good Wife : 14 points
#75) Tales from the Crypt : 14 points
#76) Profit : 14 points
#77) Narcos : 14 points
#78) Law & Order : 13 points
#79) Burn Notice : 13 points
#80) The Pretender : 13 points
#81) The Americans : 12 points
#82) Flesh and Bone : 12 points
#83) Rick and Morty : 12 points
#84) Brooklyn Nine-Nine : 12 points
#85) Scrubs : 12 points
#86) Silicon Valley : 12 points
#87) Borgen : 11 points
#88) Married with Children : 11 points
#89) Chuck : 11 points
#90) The Big Bang Theory : 11 points
#91) That '70s Show : 11 points
#92) Jericho : 11 points
#93) Farscape : 11 points
#94) The Prisoner : 10 points
#95) Hunted : 10 points
#96) Chosen : 10 points
#97) Angel : 10 points
#98) Archer : 10 points
#99) Bosch : 10 points
#100) Man Seeking Woman : 10 points
Friends at #12? It should be a bit lower. I mean the walking dead is better.
keater
Are You Experienced?

Post by keater »

Friends has got to be one of the most overrated series...
PlasticRam
Into the Groove

Post by PlasticRam »

I think Friends is the greatest series of all time so for me it's underrated Image
I feel like that
The_Claw
Different Class

Post by The_Claw »

Have you already added this one? Radio Times' The Greatest British Sitcom (2019)
Cold Butterfly
Different Class

Post by Cold Butterfly »

I just checked out this list today and I love it. Great job with this aggregate man. The top three are all excellent shows too imo. One thing I do recommend is removing reader’s polls from the formula - a poll conducted by Reddit users doesn’t hold the same weight as a poll conducted by critics and academics specializing in television imo.

I’m proud to see The Simpsons at #1, because it is one of my favorite TV shows of all time, but just like the work of Dylan and the Stones, I will say most of it’s acclaim deservedly goes to a specific era - Dylan’s golden age ran from 1963-1975, and the Simpsons’ golden age from 1989-1998 imo. At least that’s just the way I see it. The same way you only need to listen to Dylan’s albums during that period to understand his genius, the same way you only need to watch The Simpsons’ first nine seasons to see why it’s great. It’s not like a show such as The Sopranos or Mad Men where every seasons is flawless imo, but that’s no taking away from its legend and deserved acclaim.

I also hope Chapelle’s Show will one day make it to the top hundred :happy-partydance:
PlasticRam
Into the Groove

Post by PlasticRam »

IMO Dylan had a second peak from 1997 to 2012 with four great albums.

Edit: But you used the term golden age so I agree with that.
I feel like that
ValenN
Wannabe

Post by ValenN »

Cold Butterfly wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 12:11 am I just checked out this list today and I love it. Great job with this aggregate man. The top three are all excellent shows too imo. One thing I do recommend is removing reader’s polls from the formula - a poll conducted by Reddit users doesn’t hold the same weight as a poll conducted by critics and academics specializing in television imo.

I’m proud to see The Simpsons at #1, because it is one of my favorite TV shows of all time, but just like the work of Dylan and the Stones, I will say most of it’s acclaim deservedly goes to a specific era - Dylan’s golden age ran from 1963-1975, and the Simpsons’ golden age from 1989-1998 imo. At least that’s just the way I see it. The same way you only need to listen to Dylan’s albums during that period to understand his genius, the same way you only need to watch The Simpsons’ first nine seasons to see why it’s great. It’s not like a show such as The Sopranos or Mad Men where every seasons is flawless imo, but that’s no taking away from its legend and deserved acclaim.

I also hope Chapelle’s Show will one day make it to the top hundred :happy-partydance:
Thanks for the feedback! I agree that polls shouldn't hold as much weight as lists from critics, which is why points gained from polls are far less than the professional lists in my formula. I take into account the type of source and where it comes from when determining how many points each list gives.
Jirin
Running Up That Hill

Post by Jirin »

Friends is one of those shows that's the best show at doing what it's trying to do, but what it's trying to do is kind of shallow.

I remember last time we did a TV poll here, Romain and I had the same top 4 exactly except 2 and 3 switched.
scoopog
The Only Way Is Up

Post by scoopog »

I loved spongeBob
there are a lot of good series, i will mention some of them the most I like
spartacus
greys anatomy
riverdale
gossip girl
desperate houswife
er
te ao
outlander
vikingos
dead for me
friends
two and a half men
how i meet your mother
etc...etc....
scoopog
The Only Way Is Up

Post by scoopog »

PlasticRam wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:39 pm I think Friends is the greatest series of all time so for me it's underrated Image
agree whit you, it will be always the best serie
scoopog
The Only Way Is Up

Post by scoopog »

the walking dead and game of thrones, are in my list of best series I have seen
Jirin
Running Up That Hill

Post by Jirin »

I think TV has recently been the best it has ever been because of the way the Internet allows catchup viewing. Before the 90s, you couldn't expect the audience to have seen every episode and know what's going on so you had to make every episode self contained. Now you can build your story as an 80 hour movie.

Even Twin Peaks was ruined because the network forced them to reveal the killer. Now you have long term creative freedom.
ShavonPaule
Only Sixteen

Post by ShavonPaule »

I would like to include Game of Thrones and one Turkish series Ertugrul.
ValenN
Wannabe

Post by ValenN »

I've finally published the new rankings for this year, now expanded to a full top 1000. For the next few days I'll be working on getting the other lists on the site updated as well, and once that's done I'll begin my quest on implementing a new big feature on the site. Stay tuned!

https://www.treasuretv.org/all-time

Congrats to the new #1 TV series! All the end-of-decade lists that were published last year really helped give this show the boost it needed to claim its rightful place on the throne.

Apologies that this update took so long to roll out, as I meant to get it out MUCH earlier this year. Life, heartbreak, and tragedies have gotten in the way, but massive thanks to all of you have been checking-in and patiently waiting for the update.
Daniel
Unquestionable Presence

Post by Daniel »

ValenN wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:13 pm I've finally published the new rankings for this year, now expanded to a full top 1000. For the next few days I'll be working on getting the other lists on the site updated as well, and once that's done I'll begin my quest on implementing a new big feature on the site. Stay tuned!

Congrats to the new #1 TV series! All the end-of-decade lists that were published last year really helped give this show the boost it needed to claim its rightful place on the throne.

Apologies that this update took so long to roll out, as I meant to get it out MUCH earlier this year. Life, heartbreak, and tragedies have gotten in the way, but massive thanks to all of you have been checking-in and patiently waiting for the update.
Great job with the update, ValenN! Thanks for your dedication, and I hope things are starting to get better in your life :)

I love your site, and think it is such a great resource and much-needed companion piece to AcclaimedMusic.net and They Shoot Pictures, Don't They?

Pleasantly surprised to see one of my favourite shows "Twin Peaks" jump into the Top 3!

As much as I love "The Simpsons" (particularly the first 10 seasons), I think that "Breaking Bad" is more deserving of the #1 spot, as it is more consistent throughout.

Keep up the great work!
ValenN
Wannabe

Post by ValenN »

Daniel wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:00 pm
ValenN wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:13 pm I've finally published the new rankings for this year, now expanded to a full top 1000. For the next few days I'll be working on getting the other lists on the site updated as well, and once that's done I'll begin my quest on implementing a new big feature on the site. Stay tuned!

Great job with the update, ValenN! Thanks for your dedication, and I hope things are starting to get better in your life :)

I love your site, and think it is such a great resource and much-needed companion piece to AcclaimedMusic.net and They Shoot Pictures, Don't They?

Pleasantly surprised to see one of my favourite shows "Twin Peaks" jump into the Top 3!

As much as I love "The Simpsons" (particularly the first 10 seasons), I think that "Breaking Bad" is more deserving of the #1 spot, as it is more consistent throughout.

Keep up the great work!
Thank you so much for your compliments, it means a lot! Things are looking up now, I think its about doing my best to stay positive and not dwell on all the negatives this year has brought :)

Twin Peaks got a TON of points from the decade-end lists too. Critics really loved The Return and I don't count The Return as a separate series from the original, so all of The Return's end-of-decade praise counted towards Twin Peaks' overall points in the math.

Breaking Bad definitely deserves it, maybe if The Simpsons finally ends someday on a phenomenal note it can pose a challenge. Critics really fall prey to recency bias, so if anyone here ever makes a show and cares about these rankings, put your new season out near the end of the year (or better yet--decade) when all these lists are being made.
andyd1010
Keep On Movin'

Post by andyd1010 »

I echo what Daniel said! This is a great resource that I will come to whenever I want an idea for the next show to watch. And I agree that Breaking Bad deserves its place at the top. Great job, ValenN, and I’m glad you’re doing better.
prosecutorgodot
Keep On Movin'

Post by prosecutorgodot »

This is a fantastic site, ValenN.

I am surprised at:
1) how many shows I've heard of, and
2) how much anime is on the list. Towards the bottom of the list, it's almost like every other show is anime. I always thought anime was a shunned thing, but I guess not...?

Yes! ATLA at #91.
I need to watch Buffy one of these days.
ShavonPaule
Only Sixteen

Post by ShavonPaule »

Nowadays, I am trying something different. Like I started watching Korean, Japanses, French and Turkish Tv series and it is also amazing experience to explore distinct cultures.
ValenN
Wannabe

Post by ValenN »

prosecutorgodot wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:04 am This is a fantastic site, ValenN.

I am surprised at:
1) how many shows I've heard of, and
2) how much anime is on the list. Towards the bottom of the list, it's almost like every other show is anime. I always thought anime was a shunned thing, but I guess not...?

Yes! ATLA at #91.
I need to watch Buffy one of these days.
Thank you! I think I might have sought out too many anime-specific lists in my research, hence why there's a healthy amount in the rankings. To balance that out, I'm gonna have to seek out more lists that are specific to other often ignored genres. It's a tricky process...
ValenN
Wannabe

Post by ValenN »

ShavonPaule wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:32 am Nowadays, I am trying something different. Like I started watching Korean, Japanses, French and Turkish Tv series and it is also amazing experience to explore distinct cultures.
I know what you mean. I've been trying to gather as many lists as I can that help represent shows from other countries besides the U.S., but it's tough since it seems like American shows dominate the conversation about TV.
Arsalan
Different Class

Post by Arsalan »

What is the rank of Tom and Jerry?

Tom and Jerry is the best cartoon/animation that I have ever seen and I don't think I will watch any animation better in my life.

Fact: Tom and Jerry has won 7 Academy Awards(more than any other animation series)and has been nominated for 13 times.
ValenN
Wannabe

Post by ValenN »

Arsalan wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:18 am What is the rank of Tom and Jerry?

Tom and Jerry is the best cartoon/animation that I have ever seen and I don't think I will watch any animation better in my life.

Fact: Tom and Jerry has won 7 Academy Awards(more than any other animation series)and has been nominated for 13 times.
Tom and Jerry is at #302 right now.

If it was up to me, both Tom and Jerry and the Looney Tunes would be in the top 30 at least, considering the impact of both shows on the realms of animation and comedy. The problem is that both of these "shows" don't neatly fit into the definition of being a TV show the same way that say The Simpsons and Cowboy Bebop do, so lots of my sources probably didn't even consider them when making their lists. This is a problem for a lot of the pre-50s "shows" like Popeye and The Three Stooges.

Oddly enough, Tom and Jerry got some of its biggest points from Japanese lists, as apparently it is one of the most beloved foreign shows over there.
Mason
Wannabe

Post by Mason »

ValenN, may I ask where you got the genre information TreasureTV uses? Did you get the data from an external website like IMDb, or did you come up with the genre list and what each show's genre(s) are yourself?
Mason
Wannabe

Post by Mason »

ValenN wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:25 pm
Arsalan wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:18 am What is the rank of Tom and Jerry?

Tom and Jerry is at #302 right now.

If it was up to me, both Tom and Jerry and the Looney Tunes would be in the top 30 at least, considering the impact of both shows on the realms of animation and comedy. The problem is that both of these "shows" don't neatly fit into the definition of being a TV show the same way that say The Simpsons and Cowboy Bebop do, so lots of my sources probably didn't even consider them when making their lists. This is a problem for a lot of the pre-50s "shows" like Popeye and The Three Stooges.

Oddly enough, Tom and Jerry got some of its biggest points from Japanese lists, as apparently it is one of the most beloved foreign shows over there.
To be honest, I've never considered Tom Jerry and Looney Tunes "tv shows" in the technical sense either. They're in a weird category.

Older animated shorts were made for movie theaters, but you could make the argument that TV reruns is where they became most popular. So I can see why some listmakers would consider them elligble.
ValenN
Wannabe

Post by ValenN »

Mason wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:05 am ValenN, may I ask where you got the genre information TreasureTV uses? Did you get the data from an external website like IMDb, or did you come up with the genre list and what each show's genre(s) are yourself?
I used information from several external sources like IMDb, Wikipedia, TV.com and Anime News Network, among a few others. Also did a ton of research on each of the genres and added in my own knowledge too where it was applicable. This was one of the funnest but most time-consuming parts of the process.
Mason
Wannabe

Post by Mason »

ValenN wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:20 am
Mason wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:05 am ValenN, may I ask where you got the genre information TreasureTV uses? Did you get the data from an external website like IMDb, or did you come up with the genre list and what each show's genre(s) are yourself?
I used information from several external sources like IMDb, Wikipedia, TV.com and Anime News Network, among a few others. Also did a ton of research on each of the genres and added in my own knowledge too where it was applicable. This was one of the funnest but most time-consuming parts of the process.
Thanks for answering! Yeah, I can see it taking a while.
MarkSabier14
Superunknown

Post by MarkSabier14 »

Breaking Bad, Honestly....... this show is one of the best shows ever...I mean EVER...... the awesomeness in this show and the music...damn awesome.......if you are thinking of watching this show...and you are not sure...you are the biggest fool in this world ..!!
Future Critic
Let's Get It On

Post by Future Critic »

First off, I just want to say that I think your website is incredible, ValenN. It's quite simply the best TV aggregator I've seen, and as far as I'm aware there isn't another site like it. Plus, the amount of lists you've found is very impressive. I look forward to future updates too!

I'm a bit surprised it took me so long to find this. I typically don't look at the General Discussion much - I'd recommend posting a link under the "Films, Movies, motion pictures..." forum, too. Even though it doesn't quite fit into that topic, I think people who check out that forum would be interested.

As Nick pointed out, the list is very heavily favored to new shows, with 57 of the top 100 being released in the past 20 years.

Is this due to the fact that we're in the golden age of television? Or is it list bias towards newer shows? Well, I'm pretty sure it's a bit of both. There's no denying that television has moved towards movie quality in the past twenty years. However, I feel like the bigger issue is that so many lists that are included only include shows from the past twenty years.

Take the Reddit polls, for example. Most of the polls have less than 3 shows that haven't been on the air in the past 25 years.
There's an obvious bias to new shows and most of these voters haven't even seen shows made before 1990. This gives a huge boost to newer shows.

Clearly, these individual lists isn't a clear representation of the greatest shows of all time. We wouldn't have any of these shows, if it weren't for I Love Lucy, All in the Family, The Twilight Zone, Hill Street Blues and The Mary Tyler Moore Show that paid the way for the future.

I've dug into TV lists quite a bit, and found 18 lists from major sources that seem to have a greater understanding of the history of television and have a bit more balance between new and old shows. The results paint a much different picture, and in my opinion, a better representation. The following 49 shows have placed on at least half of the lists, and then I rank the films based on the average ranking of those lists.

Rank Title
1 The Sopranos (5)
2 The Wire (4)
3 Seinfeld (8)
4 Breaking Bad (1)
5 I Love Lucy (16)
6 All in the Family (35)
7 Mad Men (7)
8 The Simpsons (2)
9 The Twilight Zone (9)
10 Saturday Night Live (48)
11 Cheers (25)
12 MASH (23)
13 The Mary Tyler Moore Show (47)
14 Arrested Development (12)
15 Game of Thrones (6)
16 The Larry Sanders Show (69)
17 The X-Files (15)
18 The Dick Van Dyke Show (79)
19 The Honeymooners (77)
20 The Cosby Show (63)
21 Star Trek (30)
22 Friends (10)
23 Lost (14)
24 The Carol Burnett Show (111)
25 The West Wing (22)
26 The Andy Griffith Show (68)
27 Hill Street Blues (66)
28 Twin Peaks (3)
29 Your Show of Shows (163)
30 Sesame Street (127)
31 Buffy the Vampire Slayer (17)
32 ER (52)
33 Frasier (56)
34 Law & Order (84)
35 NYPD Blue (140)
36 Monty Python's Flying Circus (75)
37 Columbo (155)
38 St. Elsewhere (204)
39 Taxi (105)
40 The Bob Newhart Show (157)
41 Freaks and Geeks (27)
42 Gunsmoke (151)
43 Six Feet Under (44)
44 Roseanne (60)
45 Battlestar Galactica (29)
46 Sex and the City (55)
47 The Wonder Years (90)
48 The Rockford Files (215)
49 The Golden Girls (87)

Many of these lists were made around 2010, so TV shows from the past ten years are not represented as much as they should be. I'd argue that The Americans, Fargo, The Leftovers, Atlanta, and The Leftovers should be included in the above, but I do feel that this is a better representation of what true TV historians would consider the greatest shows of all time.

I do love that you include decade rankings, ValenN. I think that paints a true picture of the great shows during a given time period, since it gets rid of bias for lists that only include newer shows. If one were to take the top 15 shows from each decade, you'd have a really great representation of the greatest shows of all time, in my opinion.

So, I leave you with two questions and one comment:
1) Have you considered making adjustments to remove some of the bias towards newer shows?
2) Electronic Media did bi-annual TV show polls from about 1984 to 2005. If you'd like me to send these results, let me know.
3) Keep up the great work. Again, this is one of the best websites available regarding the medium of Television.
letmeintomyzone
Different Class

Post by letmeintomyzone »

Future Critic wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:52 pm First off, I just want to say that I think your website is incredible, ValenN. It's quite simply the best TV aggregator I've seen, and as far as I'm aware there isn't another site like it. Plus, the amount of lists you've found is very impressive. I look forward to future updates too!

I'm a bit surprised it took me so long to find this. I typically don't look at the General Discussion much - I'd recommend posting a link under the "Films, Movies, motion pictures..." forum, too. Even though it doesn't quite fit into that topic, I think people who check out that forum would be interested.

As Nick pointed out, the list is very heavily favored to new shows, with 57 of the top 100 being released in the past 20 years.

Is this due to the fact that we're in the golden age of television? Or is it list bias towards newer shows? Well, I'm pretty sure it's a bit of both. There's no denying that television has moved towards movie quality in the past twenty years. However, I feel like the bigger issue is that so many lists that are included only include shows from the past twenty years.

Take the Reddit polls, for example. Most of the polls have less than 3 shows that haven't been on the air in the past 25 years.
There's an obvious bias to new shows and most of these voters haven't even seen shows made before 1990. This gives a huge boost to newer shows.

Clearly, these individual lists isn't a clear representation of the greatest shows of all time. We wouldn't have any of these shows, if it weren't for I Love Lucy, All in the Family, The Twilight Zone, Hill Street Blues and The Mary Tyler Moore Show that paid the way for the future.

I've dug into TV lists quite a bit, and found 18 lists from major sources that seem to have a greater understanding of the history of television and have a bit more balance between new and old shows. The results paint a much different picture, and in my opinion, a better representation. The following 49 shows have placed on at least half of the lists, and then I rank the films based on the average ranking of those lists.

Rank Title
1 The Sopranos (5)
2 The Wire (4)
3 Seinfeld (8)
4 Breaking Bad (1)
5 I Love Lucy (16)
6 All in the Family (35)
7 Mad Men (7)
8 The Simpsons (2)
9 The Twilight Zone (9)
11 Cheers (25)
12 MASH (23)
15 Game of Thrones (6)
17 The X-Files (15)
19 The Honeymooners (77)
20 The Cosby Show (63)
21 Star Trek (30)
22 Friends (10)
23 Lost (14)
25 The West Wing (22)
28 Twin Peaks (3)
30 Sesame Street (127)
32 ER (52)
33 Frasier (56)
34 Law & Order (84)
35 NYPD Blue (140)
37 Columbo (155)
38 St. Elsewhere (204)
39 Taxi (105)
41 Freaks and Geeks (27)
42 Gunsmoke (151)
43 Six Feet Under (44)
44 Roseanne (60)
46 Sex and the City (55)
47 The Wonder Years (90)
49 The Golden Girls (87)

Many of these lists were made around 2010, so TV shows from the past ten years are not represented as much as they should be. I'd argue that The Americans, Fargo, The Leftovers, Atlanta, and The Leftovers should be included in the above, but I do feel that this is a better representation of what true TV historians would consider the greatest shows of all time.

I do love that you include decade rankings, ValenN. I think that paints a true picture of the great shows during a given time period, since it gets rid of bias for lists that only include newer shows. If one were to take the top 15 shows from each decade, you'd have a really great representation of the greatest shows of all time, in my opinion.

1) Have you considered making adjustments to remove some of the bias towards newer shows?
2) Electronic Media did bi-annual TV show polls from about 1984 to 2005. If you'd like me to send these results, let me know.
3) Keep up the great work. Again, this is one of the best websites available regarding the medium of Television.
Hello, I am someone who is searching for old critics lists for TV, and I wouldn't mind seeing those Electronic Media polls.
ValenN
Wannabe

Post by ValenN »

Future Critic wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:52 pm First off, I just want to say that I think your website is incredible, ValenN. It's quite simply the best TV aggregator I've seen, and as far as I'm aware there isn't another site like it. Plus, the amount of lists you've found is very impressive. I look forward to future updates too!

Rank Title
1 The Sopranos (5)
2 The Wire (4)
3 Seinfeld (8)
4 Breaking Bad (1)
5 I Love Lucy (16)
6 All in the Family (35)
7 Mad Men (7)
8 The Simpsons (2)
9 The Twilight Zone (9)
11 Cheers (25)
12 MASH (23)
15 Game of Thrones (6)
17 The X-Files (15)
19 The Honeymooners (77)
20 The Cosby Show (63)
21 Star Trek (30)
22 Friends (10)
23 Lost (14)
25 The West Wing (22)
28 Twin Peaks (3)
30 Sesame Street (127)
32 ER (52)
33 Frasier (56)
34 Law & Order (84)
35 NYPD Blue (140)
37 Columbo (155)
38 St. Elsewhere (204)
39 Taxi (105)
41 Freaks and Geeks (27)
42 Gunsmoke (151)
43 Six Feet Under (44)
44 Roseanne (60)
46 Sex and the City (55)
47 The Wonder Years (90)
49 The Golden Girls (87)

Thank you so much for all of your kind words, they mean a ton! I've posted on that forum before too and I might start posting there more now that you mention it.

I think there is an abundance of newer shows for a variety of reasons, mostly due to the fact that there are many more lists made today then there were in the past (especially in comparison to music and movie lists) and these newer lists tend to greatly favor newer shows. I've done my best to account this in my formulas and mathematical processes; I've also tried to find as many old lists as I can, but there really aren't that many :( Sometimes, I have the fantasy of going back in time and getting a lot of lists from the pre-internet days that are probably lost media nowadays.

In any case, I'll continue to adjust my math and find older lists to hopefully make the rankings feel less overly biased to new shows. I LOVE Bojack Horseman, but even I feel it's wrong to have it so high at #20.

Definately send me the Electronic Media polls, I would love to get them and add them to the rankings! I've searched for them in the past and barely found some somehow. You can always message me them on here or send them to my e-mail at: valenn@treasuretv.org

I hope to update the site again this year, but it's looking like this year is gonna be real busy for me. I'm planning to port over all of my math and work into a new format, but it's gonna take me a while to learn how to do this and then actually painstakingly port it all over. Once I do this though, it should make the updating process be a lot faster and cleaner on my end. The goal would be for me to reliably update the site at least twice every year, but we'll see if I get there.
Future Critic
Let's Get It On

Post by Future Critic »

Here are the Electronic Media Polls that I've been able to find. Most years polled at least 30 TV critics. A few years have missing values because the newspaper articles I found only mentioned a handful of the placed films:

1984 Fall (36 lists)
1 Cheers
2 Hill Street Blues
3 The Cosby Show
4 St. Elsewhere
5 Miami Vice
6 Kate & Allie
7 Cagney and Lacey
8 Heartsounds
9 Call to Glory
10 60 Minutes
11 The Burning Bed
12 The Brain
13 Family Ties
14 Frontline
15 Newhart

1985 Spring (36 lists)
1 The Cosby Show
2 Hill Street Blues
2 Cheers
4 St. Elsewhere
5 Miami Vice
6 Kate & Allie
7 60 Minutes
8 Cagney and Lacey
9 Newhart
10 Call to Glory

1985 Fall (45 lists)
1 The Cosby Show
2 St. Elsewhere
3 Cheers
4 Hill Street Blues
4 Moonlighting
6 Cagney and Lacey
7 Newhart
8 Golden Girls
9 Kate & Allie
10 Miami Vice

1986 Spring (37 lists)
1 The Cosby Show
2 Moonlighting
3 St. Elsewhere
4 Cheers
5 The Golden Girls
6 Hill Street Blues
7 Kate & Allie
8 Newhart
9 Cagney & Lacey
10 The Late Show With David Letterman

1986 Fall (33 lists)
1 St. Elsewhere
2 L.A. Law
3 Moonlighting
4 The Cosby Show
5 Cheers
6 The Golden Girls
7 Cagney & Lacey
8 Newhart
9 Hill Street Blues
10 Crime Story
11 Late Night With David Letterman

1987 Spring
1 L.A. Law
2 St. Elsewhere
3 Moonlighting
4 Cheers
5 Max Headroom
6 Hill Street Blues
7 The Cosby Show
8 Cagney & Lacey
9 Newhart
10 Late Night With David Letterman

1987 Fall (45 lists)
1 L.A. Law
2 Frank's Place
3 Cheers
4 Slap Maxwell
5 Hooperman
6 St. Elsewhere
7 thirtysomething
8 Cagney & Lacey
9 Newhart
10 Moonlighting

1988 Spring (27 lists)
1 L.A. Law
2 The Wonder Years
3 Frank's Place
4 thirtysomething
5 St. Elsewhere
6 It's Gary Shandling's Show
7 Cheers
8 Slap Maxwell
9 Designing Women
10 Molly Dodd

1988 Fall (36 lists)
1 L.A. Law
2 The Wonder Years
3 Murphy Brown
4 Roseanne
5 thirtysomething
6 Cheers
7 Designing Women
8 China Beach
9 Almost Grown
10 Wiseguy

1989 Spring (28 lists)
1 The Wonder Years
2 Murphy Brown
3 L.A. Law
4 Roseanne
5 thirtysomething
6 Designing Women
7 Cheers
8 Wiseguy
9 China Beach
10 The Tracey Ullman Show

1989 Fall
1 The Wonder Years
2 Murphy Brown
3 L.A. Law
4 thirtysomething
5 Cheers
6 Life Goes On
7 Designing Women
8 Roseanne
9 The Famous Teddy Z
10 Wiseguy

1990 Spring
1 The Wonder Years
2 Designing Women
3 Roseanne
4 L.A. Law
5 The Tracey Ullman Show
6 Murphy Brown
7 Quantum Leap
8 Life Goes On
9 Star Trek: The Next Generation
10 The Simpsons

1990 Winter (67 lists)
1 Murphy Brown
2 The Simpsons
3 L.A. Law
4 Cheers
5 The Wonder Years
6 Twin Peaks
7 thirtysomething
8 Designing Women
9 In Living Color
10 China Beach

1991 Spring (82 lists)
1 Murphy Brown
2 The Simpsons
3 L.A. Law
4 Northern Exposure
5 Cheers
6 thirtysomething
7 The Wonder Years
8 Law & Order
9 Shannon's Deal
10 Designing Women

1991 Fall
1 Northern Exposure
2 Murphy Brown
3 The Simpsons
4 L.A. Law
5 Brooklyn Bridge
6 Cheers
7 I'll Fly Away
8 Law & Order
9 Roseanne
10 The Wonder Years
11 Home Improvement
12 Seinfeld
13 Star Trek: The Next Generation
14 Late Night with David Letterman
15 60 Minutes

1992 Spring
1 Northern Exposure
2 The Simpsons
3 Murphy Brown
4 I'll Fly Away
5 Seinfeld
6 Law & Order
7 Roseanne
8 Cheers
9 Civil Wars
10 Home Improvement
11 Star Trek: The Next Generation
12 Late Night With David Letterman
13 Homefront
14 60 Minutes
15 Coach
15 Eerie, Indiana
17 Frontline
18 L.A. Law
19 The Wonder Years
20 In Living Color

1992 Fall (56 lists)
1 Northern Exposure
2 The Simpsons
3 Roseanne
4 Murphy Brown
5 Seinfeld
6 I'll Fly Away
7 Law and Order
8 Star Trek: The Next Generation
9 Late Night With David Letterman
9 Cheers

1993 Spring (40 lists)
1 Seinfeld
2 The Simpsons
3 Northern Exposure
4 Cheers
5 Roseanne
6 Law & Order
7 Homicide
8 Picket Fences
9 I'll Fly Away
10 Murphy Brown
10 The Larry Sanders Show

1993 Fall
1 NYPD Blue
2 Seinfeld
3 The Simpsons
4 Picket Fences
5 The Larry Sanders Show
6 Northern Exposure
7 Late Show With David Letterman
8 Roseanne
9 Law & Order
10 Frasier

1994 Fall
1 NYPD Blue
2 Frasier
3 E.R.
4 Homicide: Life on the Street
5 Seinfeld
6 Larry Sanders Show
7 My So-Called Life
8 The Simpsons
9 Chicago Hope
10 Roseanne
11 Late Show With David Letterman
12 Law & Order
13 The X-Files
14 Picked Fences
15 Mad About You

1995 Spring (39 lists)
1 Frasier
2 Homicide: Life on the Street
3 ER
4 NYPD Blue
5 My So-Called Life
6 The X-Files
7 Seinfeld
8 The Larry Sanders Show
9 The Simpsons
10 Chicago Hope

1995 Fall (51 lists)
1 Frasier
2 Murder One
3 ER
4 NYPD Blues
5 The Larry Sanders Show

1997 Spring
1 Homicide: Life on the Street
2 Frasier
3 Seinfeld
4 Larry Sanders Show
5 NYPD Blue
6 The Simpsons
7 The X-Files
8 ER
9 Law & Order
10 EZ Streets

1997 Fall (50 lists)
1 Homicide: Life on the Street
2 Frasier
3 The X-Files
4 Law & Order
5 ER
6 Nothing Sacred
7 NYPD Blue
8 Ally McBeal
9 Seinfeld
10 The Simpsons
11 The Larry Sanders Show
12 Everybody Loves Raymond
13 King of the Hill
14 South Park
15 Buffy the Vampire Slayer
16 The Practice
17 The Drew Carey Show
18 60 Minutes
19 Oz
20 Dharma & Greg

1998 Spring
1 Frasier
2 Homicide: Life on the Street
3 Ally McBeal
4 The Larry Sanders Show
5 The Simpsons
6 ER
7 The Practice
8 Everybody Loves Raymond
9 Law & Order
10 The X-Files
11 NYPD Blue
12 Seinfeld
13 King of the Hill
14 Nothing Sacred
15 Buffy the Vampire Slyaer
16 South Park
17 Friends
18 The Daily Show
19 The Drew Carey Show
20 The American Experience

1999 Spring
1 The Sopranos
2 The Practice
3 Sports Night
4 Everybody Loves Raymond
5 Ally McBeal
6 NYPD Blue
7 Friends
8 Law & Order
9 The Simpsons
10 Frasier

1999 Fall
1 The West Wing
2 The Practice
3 Law & Order
4 The Sopranos
5 Sports Night
6 The Simpsons
7 Everybody Loves Raymond
8 Frasier
9 Friends
10 Will & Grace

2000 July
1 The Sopranos
2 The West Wing
3 Malcolm in the Middle
4 Buffy the Vampire Slayer
5 Freaks and Geeks
6 The Simpsons
7 Once and Again
8 Sports Night
9 Law & Order
10 Frasier

2001 January (54 lists)
1 The West Wing
2 Malcolm in the Middle
3 Ed
4 Gilmore Girl
5 Law & Order
6 Buffy the Vampire Slayer
7 The Simpsons
8 Once and Again
9 Will & Grace
10 Sex and the City

2001 July (53 lists)
1 The Sopranos
2 The West Wing
3 Malcolm in the Middle
4 Gilmore Girls
5 Buffy the Vampire Slayer
6 Everybody Loves Raymond
7 Survivor: The Australian Outback
8 Law & Order
9 Once and Again
10 Ed

2002 January (42 Lists)
1 24
2 The West Wing
3 Gilmore Girls
4 Buffy the Vampire Slayer
5 Malcolm in the Middle
6 Friends
8 Bernie Mac Show

2002 July
1 24
2 Six Feet Under
3 The West Wing
4 The Shield
5 Bernie Mac Show
6 Friends
7 CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
8 Gilmore Girls
10 Scrubs
11 Everybody Loves Raymond
12 Alias
15 The Simpsons
19 Curb Your Enthusiasm
20 Buffy the Vampire Slayer

2003 January
1 The Sopranos
2 24
3 Curb Your Enthusiasm
4 Boomtown
5 CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
6 The West Wing
7 Everybody Loves Raymond
8 Six Feet Under
9 Gilmore Girls
10 Friends
10 The Simpsons
12 The Wire
13 The Osbournes
14 Scrubs
15 Alias
16 The Bernie Mac Show
16 American Dreams
18 Andy Richter Controls the Universe
18 Robbery Homicide Division
20 Buffy the Vampire Slayer
20 The Daily Show

2003 July
1 The Wire
2 Boomtown
3 The Daily Show With Jon Stewart
4 The Shield
5 Six Feet Under
6 24
8 Everybody Loves Raymond

2004 January
1 Arrested Development
2 The Daily Show With Jon Stewart
3 Joan of Arcadia
4 The Wire
5 Nip/Tuck
8 The Office (BBC)
Future Critic
Let's Get It On

Post by Future Critic »

Robert Thompson conducted a critics poll back in 1994 as well. Below are the shows that were ranked the best in that poll:

Show
1. Hill Street Blues
2. MASH
3. The Mary Tyler Moore Show
4. All in the Family
5. I Love Lucy
5. Cheers
7. 60 Minutes
8. The Dick Van Dyke Show
8. Law & Order
10. St. Elsewhere
11. The Twilight Zone
12. Star Trek
13. The Andy Griffith Show
14. Gunsmoke
15. The Honeymooners
16. The Ed Sullivan Show
17. The Simpsons
18. NYPD Blue
19. Your Show of Shows
20. Seinfeld
21. thirtysomething
22. Bonanza
23. L.A. Law
ValenN
Wannabe

Post by ValenN »

Thank you so much for posting these! I'll make sure to get them added into the rankings.
ValenN
Wannabe

Post by ValenN »

It took a while, but I finally published the new rankings, see them here: https://www.treasuretv.org/all-time

I was able to more than double the sources of the last rankings, and some major adjustments to my formulas meant the new rankings saw some big changes. You can compare the new and last rankings here: https://www.treasuretv.org/past-rankings/2020

I still have yet to update the other pages of the website. I'll be working on getting the rest updated in these following weeks.
prosecutorgodot
Keep On Movin'

Post by prosecutorgodot »

Thanks for your hard work, ValenN.
andyd1010
Keep On Movin'

Post by andyd1010 »

Thanks, ValenN! Love your site
letmeintomyzone
Different Class

WatchMojo just did a 100 Greatest TV Shows of All Time list, here is their top 100

100. Daredevil
99. Charlie's Angels
98. House
97. Community
96. Columbo
95. Schitt's Creek
94. Samurai Jack
93. Oz
92. Supernatural
91. Murphy Brown
90. Ozark
89. Will and Grace
88. Gilligan's Island
87. Smallville
86. Beavis and Butt-Head
85. The Brady Bunch
84. X-Men
83. The Big Bang Theory
82. Batman
81. The Americans
80. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
79. In Living Colour
78. Murder, She Wrote
77. Futurama
76. Vikings
75. The Carol Burnett Show
74. How I Met Your Mother
73. The Mandolarian
72. Beverly Hills 90210
71. Arrested Development
70. The Fugitive
69. Bonzanza
68. Parks and Recreation
67. Friday Night Lights
66. Peaky Blinders
65. The Fresh Prince of Bel Air
64. Sons of Anarchy
63. Happy Days
62. Stranger Things
61. Rick and Morty
60. Monty Python's Flying Circus
59. Black Mirror
58. Scooby - Doo, Where Are You?
57. Arthur
56. Grey's Anatomy
55. Twenty-Four
54. Dexter
53. Chappelle's Show
52. Full House
51. It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
50. Law and Order
49. The Flintstones
48. Battlestar Galactica
47. 30 Rock
46. Buffy the Vampire Slayer
45. Mister Rogers's Neighborhood
44. ER
43. The Jeffersons
42. Downton Abbey
41. Atlanta
40. Twin Peaks
39. CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
38. Family Guy
37. The Leftovers
36. The Golden Girls
35. The Dick Van Dyke Show
34. Mad Men
33. Fleabag
32. Spongebob Squarepants
31. Curb Your Enthusiasm
30. The Cosby Show
29. Frasier
28. Avatar: The Last Airbender
27. Sex and the City
26. Batman: The Animated Series
25. LOST
24. Dallas
23. The Walking Dead
22. Star Trek: The Next Generation
21. South Park
20. The Mary Tyler Moore Show
19. The Office (US version)
18. The West Wing
17. The X-Files
16. The Wire
15. Cheers
14. Looney Tunes
13. The Twilight Zone
12. Friends
11. All in the Family
10. Game of Thrones
9. Saturday Night Live
8. Doctor Who
7. Sesame Street
6. I Love Lucy
5. The Simpsons
4. MASH
3. Seinfeld
2. Breaking Bad
1. The Sopranos
Daniel
Unquestionable Presence

Post by Daniel »

letmeintomyzone wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 12:11 am WatchMojo just did a 100 Greatest TV Shows of All Time list, here is their top 100

100. Daredevil
99. Charlie's Angels
98. House
97. Community
96. Columbo
95. Schitt's Creek
94. Samurai Jack
93. Oz
92. Supernatural
91. Murphy Brown
90. Ozark
89. Will and Grace
88. Gilligan's Island
87. Smallville
86. Beavis and Butt-Head
85. The Brady Bunch
84. X-Men
83. The Big Bang Theory
82. Batman
81. The Americans
79. In Living Colour
78. Murder, She Wrote
77. Futurama
76. Vikings
73. The Mandolarian
72. Beverly Hills 90210
71. Arrested Development
70. The Fugitive
69. Bonzanza
68. Parks and Recreation
67. Friday Night Lights
66. Peaky Blinders
64. Sons of Anarchy
63. Happy Days
62. Stranger Things
61. Rick and Morty
59. Black Mirror
57. Arthur
56. Grey's Anatomy
55. Twenty-Four
54. Dexter
53. Chappelle's Show
52. Full House
50. Law and Order
49. The Flintstones
48. Battlestar Galactica
47. 30 Rock
44. ER
43. The Jeffersons
42. Downton Abbey
41. Atlanta
40. Twin Peaks
38. Family Guy
37. The Leftovers
36. The Golden Girls
34. Mad Men
33. Fleabag
31. Curb Your Enthusiasm
30. The Cosby Show
29. Frasier
27. Sex and the City
25. LOST
24. Dallas
23. The Walking Dead
21. South Park
18. The West Wing
17. The X-Files
16. The Wire
15. Cheers
14. Looney Tunes
13. The Twilight Zone
12. Friends
11. All in the Family
10. Game of Thrones
9. Saturday Night Live
8. Doctor Who
7. Sesame Street
6. I Love Lucy
5. The Simpsons
4. MASH
3. Seinfeld
2. Breaking Bad
1. The Sopranos
Nice to see The Mandalorian make the Top 100, but where on earth is Better Call Saul?
ValenN
Wannabe

Post by ValenN »

letmeintomyzone wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 12:11 am WatchMojo just did a 100 Greatest TV Shows of All Time list, here is their top 100

100. Daredevil
99. Charlie's Angels
98. House
97. Community
96. Columbo
95. Schitt's Creek
94. Samurai Jack
93. Oz
92. Supernatural
91. Murphy Brown
90. Ozark
89. Will and Grace
88. Gilligan's Island
87. Smallville
86. Beavis and Butt-Head
85. The Brady Bunch
84. X-Men
83. The Big Bang Theory
82. Batman
81. The Americans
79. In Living Colour
78. Murder, She Wrote
77. Futurama
76. Vikings
73. The Mandolarian
72. Beverly Hills 90210
71. Arrested Development
70. The Fugitive
69. Bonzanza
68. Parks and Recreation
67. Friday Night Lights
66. Peaky Blinders
64. Sons of Anarchy
63. Happy Days
62. Stranger Things
61. Rick and Morty
59. Black Mirror
57. Arthur
56. Grey's Anatomy
55. Twenty-Four
54. Dexter
53. Chappelle's Show
52. Full House
50. Law and Order
49. The Flintstones
48. Battlestar Galactica
47. 30 Rock
44. ER
43. The Jeffersons
42. Downton Abbey
41. Atlanta
40. Twin Peaks
38. Family Guy
37. The Leftovers
36. The Golden Girls
34. Mad Men
33. Fleabag
31. Curb Your Enthusiasm
30. The Cosby Show
29. Frasier
27. Sex and the City
25. LOST
24. Dallas
23. The Walking Dead
21. South Park
18. The West Wing
17. The X-Files
16. The Wire
15. Cheers
14. Looney Tunes
13. The Twilight Zone
12. Friends
11. All in the Family
10. Game of Thrones
9. Saturday Night Live
8. Doctor Who
7. Sesame Street
6. I Love Lucy
5. The Simpsons
4. MASH
3. Seinfeld
2. Breaking Bad
1. The Sopranos
Thanks for this one! I'll add it to my to-do list for the next update.
ritayong
The Only Way Is Up

Post by ritayong »

I've started watching Tv series just to pass my time….rather it turned out to be an addiction here some of My favorites
Outrageous Fortune (New Zealand)
True Blood (USA) Series about Louisiana vampires(-:
Vikings (Canada/Ireland)
letmeintomyzone
Different Class

WatchMojo's Top 100 Anime of All Time list

100. Astra Lost in Space
99. Darker Than Black
98. Death Parade
97. The Big O
96. My Dress-Up Darling
95. Baki
94. Dororo
93. Durarara!
92. Overlord
91. Fire Force
90. Outlaw Star
89. Assassination Classroom
88. My Teen Romantic Comedy Snafu!
87. Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Sempai
86. Ouran High School Host Club
85. FLCL
84. InuYasha
83. Golden Kamuy
82. Anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day
81. Kill La Kill
80. Tomorrow's Joe
79. Monoke
78. Serial Expirements Lain
77. Nichijou
76. Mushishi
75. Black Lagoon
74. Vivy: Fluorite Eye's Song
73. Slam Dunk
72. Revolutionary Girl Utena
71. Sailor Moon franchise
70. That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime
69. Trigun
68. Bunny Drop
67. Samurai Champloo
66. Devilman Crybaby
65. Kuroko's Basketball
64. Bungo Stray Dogs
63. Toradora!
62. Eighty-Six
61. GunBuster
60. Hyouka
59. Fruits Basket
58. Psycho-Pass
57. A Place Further Than The Universe
56. The Disastrous Life of Saiki K
55. Great Teacher Onizuka
54. Baccano
53. Clannad franchise
52. The Tatami Galaxy
51. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
50. Bleach
49. Haikyuu
48. My Hero Academia
47. Rurouni Kenshin
46. ReZero: Starting Life in a Another World
45. Welcome to the NHK
44. March Comes In Like a Lion
43. Ping Pong the Animation
42. Konosuba
41. Odd Taxi
40. Erased
39. Ranking of Kings
38. Higurashi: When the Cry franchise
37. Showa Genroku Rakugo Shinju
36. Laid-Back Camp
35. Hellsing Ultimate
34. Jujutsu Kaisen
33. Vinland Saga
32. Mob Psycho 100
31. Spy X Family
30. Naruto franchise
29. Violet Evergarden
28. Hajime no Ippo
27. One-Punch Man
26. Demon Slayer
25. Puella Magi Madoka Magica
24. Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation
23. Yu Yu Hakusho
22. Berserk
21. Made in Abyss
20. Kaiji
19. Monster
18. Fate franchise
17. Death Note
16. Monogatari franchise
15. Legend of the Galactic Heroes
14. Kaguya-San: Love is War
13. Gintama
12. Jojo's Bizarre Adventure franchise
11. Mobile Suit Gundam franchise
10. Stein's Gate
9. Dragon Ball franchise
8. Neon Genesis Evangelion
7. One Piece
6. Code Geass
5. Attack on Titan
4. Hunter x Hunter
3. Gurren Lagann
2. Cowboy Bebop
1. Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
keater
Are You Experienced?

Post by keater »

Love this thread and the treasuretv site.
o.m.
Different Class

Post by o.m. »

Here's another interesting list...
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a ... -time.html
:D
Alena_03
Strange Fruit

Post by Alena_03 »

Hey Valen, will you add show creators?
Daliella
Superunknown

Post by Daliella »

keater wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:51 am Friends has got to be one of the most overrated series...
Friends is one of the underrated shows imo. And I'm surprised when some of my acquaintances still haven't watched it.

Return to “General Discussion”