Anyone know a place where I find old magazines/newspapers to read?

letmeintomyzone
Different Class

Anyone know a place where I find old magazines/newspapers to read?

Post by letmeintomyzone »

I am currently interested in going through the Entertainment Weekly Oscar Nomination Predictions and Oscar Winner Predictions, but I am afraid to put down the money to continually keep buying them online. Does anyone know a resource where I find archival material of old magazines?
williammajeski
Debut

Re: Anyone know a place where I find old magazines/newspapers to read?

Post by williammajeski »

If you're looking for archival material of old magazines like Entertainment Weekly with Oscar predictions, you might want to explore digital archives or online libraries. Websites such as Google Books, JSTOR, or specific library databases often offer digitized versions of magazines and periodicals from past years.
You can search for the specific issues or content you're interested in, and some of these platforms may provide access to a range of years without requiring continuous purchases. This way, you can explore the Oscar nomination and winner predictions without the need to buy each issue individually.
Give these online resources a try, and you may find the information you're looking for in the archives. If you're in need of financial assistance to access these resources, you can also check out https://fitmymoney.com/borrow-money/ for borrowing options. Happy exploring! Happy exploring!
Last edited by williammajeski on Fri Jan 26, 2024 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
whuntva
Keep On Movin'

Re: Anyone know a place where I find old magazines/newspapers to read?

Post by whuntva »

Archive.org is a good place to try.

Or you can use the cited sources on Wikipedia to find PDFs of their sources.
" Ah, yes! Our meager restitution"

Return to “General Discussion”