My Tinder with Andre

acroamor
Shake Some Action

My Tinder with Andre

Post by acroamor »

Hello! I've mentioned it before in the other forum, but My Tinder with Andre, a film I directed, has now been released to streaming services, namely, Amazon Prime and Tubi (and a few other more obscure ones). The film, inspired by Louis Malle's 1981 My Dinner with Andre, tells in real-time the story of a young couple's first date, as they explore the city of Atlanta and the tricky mores of modern romance. I'm rather proud of how it turned out and I thought the more cinematically-inclined users on this site might be interested! Here's some links:
Amazon Prime
Tubi
Letterboxd

I'm not sure what all countries are covered under its Amazon deal and the forum is very international, so if it's not available where you live and you're curious, let me know and I can figure out a way to get it to you! I hope you all enjoy!
Vermont
I'm New Here

Re: My Tinder with Andre

Post by Vermont »

Thanks for sharing!
Blanco
Rust Never Sleeps

Post by Blanco »

acroamor wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 12:37 am Hello! I've mentioned it before in the other forum, but My Tinder with Andre, a film I directed, has now been released to streaming services
Congratulations, and thank you for sharing!

I've already added it to my watchlist. Once I've seen it, I'll let you know my thoughts. For now, I really enjoyed the trailer; it has a charming indie vibe that I particularly like.
VacantJoy
Leader of the Pack

Post by VacantJoy »

Congrats acroamor
DONATIONS TOWARDS ME -> https://revolut.me/anastagf0s

Return to “Films, Movies, Motion Pictures...”