Should I tally for Best Episodes of a Series when considering my Best Episodes of All Time list?

Should I?

Yes
67%
No
33%

Total votes: 3

letmeintomyzone
Different Class

Should I tally for Best Episodes of a Series when considering my Best Episodes of All Time list?

Post by letmeintomyzone »

I'm really conflicted on this, because, I was going over the Wikipedia article for "Ozymandias" and I've considered the notings of critics publishing a general list of the best episodes of a series, and I've considered ranking them on my list, and seeing how high the episodes consistently rank on these lists, and I'm conflicted on it, because, it isn't the broad "best of all time" list, but only for a specific show.

Let me know what you guys think
mileswide
Full of Fire

Re: Should I tally for Best Episodes of a Series when considering my Best Episodes of All Time list?

Post by mileswide »

Yes you should but an entry on a series list shouldn't count as much as one on an all-time list obviously i.e. Ozymandias appearing on a general list of the greatest-ever episodes of all shows should be worth more than an appearance on a Breaking Bad episode list.

I don't know how Henrik calculates artist lists of albums/songs ranked worst to best compared with general album/song all-time lists but that would be the clear parallel.
All I got inside is vacancy!

Return to “Films, Movies, Motion Pictures...”