EOY Albums: Sources

Holden
Never Going Back Again

EOY Albums: Sources

Post by Holden »

Hello. I have begun the Albums spreadsheet. Here is a spreadsheet for all of the sources from last year. As I add them to the spreadsheet, I will remove them from this sheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

Also, just a reminder that although I enjoy this, the thing that makes it the least fun is requests for updates. I plan to update every Saturday, but if I don't please do not comment about it. I'm human and am doing my best, so please extend to me this courtesy. Thank you.
"The better a singer's voice, the harder it is to believe what they're saying."
Holden
Never Going Back Again

Re: EOY Albums: Sources

Post by Holden »

I've decided that for now, I'm going to be going through and only adding lists also on last year's spreadsheet. Once that is over, I'll go back and find other posted lists that are eligible. So if you post a source, please be specific in it meeting eligibility requirements.
VacantJoy
Leader of the Pack

Post by VacantJoy »

Holden wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 5:00 am I've decided that for now, I'm going to be going through and only adding lists also on last year's spreadsheet. Once that is over, I'll go back and find other posted lists that are eligible. So if you post a source, please be specific in it meeting eligibility requirements.
the EOY 2021?
DONATIONS TOWARDS ME -> https://revolut.me/anastagf0s
Holden
Never Going Back Again

Post by Holden »

Vacantjoy wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:23 pm
Holden wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 5:00 am I've decided that for now, I'm going to be going through and only adding lists also on last year's spreadsheet. Once that is over, I'll go back and find other posted lists that are eligible. So if you post a source, please be specific in it meeting eligibility requirements.
the EOY 2021?
I’m not doing anything with EOY 2021. If someone else wants to add potential sources to older lists, feel free.
VacantJoy
Leader of the Pack

Post by VacantJoy »

Holden wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:00 pm
Vacantjoy wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:23 pm
the EOY 2021?
I’m not doing anything with EOY 2021. If someone else wants to add potential sources to older lists, feel free.
ok i misunderstood what you said :romance-kisscheek:
DONATIONS TOWARDS ME -> https://revolut.me/anastagf0s

Return to “EOY 2022”