Spotify collective mix

Nassim
Full of Fire

Spotify collective mix

Post by Nassim »

I didn't get much success on discord but Spotify just started collaborative mixes, it's only Sweepstakes Ron and myself so far but you should all join the fun ! Nothing to do but click on the link (and have a Spotify account I guess)
Only 8 spots left!!!
https://open.spotify.com/blend/taste-ma ... ack=getapp
Cadavaca
Unquestionable Presence

Re: Spotify collective mix

Post by Cadavaca »

If I used Spotify I would be very interested!
Edre Depeche Head
Movin' On Up

Post by Edre Depeche Head »

I joined! Its hilarious it put a song from my band Backroom in there!
Edre the Depeche Head
TheLastEnemy
Movin' On Up

Post by TheLastEnemy »

I'm in! There's at least one track on there which is due to me that I have no memory of... As host of a New Music Show I very rarely listen to anything more than six months old so sorry if that skews things.
Presenter of 'The New Music Show' on www.welcomberadio.org.uk, Thursdays 6-8pm (UK time)
Listen later: https://www.mixcloud.com/chris-last/
FrankLotion
Movin' On Up

Post by FrankLotion »

It says the link is expired for me :(
Krurze
Movin' On Up

Post by Krurze »

I was curious and joined, but now I'm a bit confused at what I'm actually seeing. Does it try to put favourite songs of mine into the mix that are somewhat compatible with the other members taste? Because if so, I'm pretty astounded that it put two pretty hard/straightforward techno tracks into the mix for me :D
spiritualized
Full of Fire

Post by spiritualized »

Got in too
Interesting concept, similar to the family mix.
I quite enjoyed listening to that one with my family in the car but this is more varied. It misses the exchange between the participants though.
I see that it's renewed everyday, this will leave not much time to listen to it !
StevieFan13
Wuthering Heights

Post by StevieFan13 »

I just joined! My non-podcast Spotify usage has been pitiful lately but they threw on some tracks I’ve been obsessed with.
Music is a world within itself, with a language we all understand - Sir Duke (1976)
StevieFan13
Wuthering Heights

Post by StevieFan13 »

I think I heard I Don’t Give a Fuck for the first time via it being mentioned in Nardwuar’s interview with Amyl and the Sniffers and that song absolutely BANGS, can’t recommend it enough, strong shot of being in my top 100 next time we do an AT songs ranking.
Music is a world within itself, with a language we all understand - Sir Duke (1976)
Rob
Die Mensch Maschine

Post by Rob »

I'm part of it too now, even if I didn't quite get it upfront. It seems to add songs to the list I had on rotation two or three months ago, which is cool. Does everybody see the same list/ songs. Does everyone's start with Ace Frehley's New York Groove as well?

Trying to figure out who is who in the list of players. I'm actually Rob and I think I can guess who Nassim and Krurze are. Also know the secret identity hiding behind the obviously fake name Olivier. And StevieFan13 reveals himself through the above post.

Return to “Music, Music, Music...”