Digital Music Distribution

CarmeloLabadie
Debut

Digital Music Distribution

Post by CarmeloLabadie »

From an idea born in a tiny Birmingham flat, Matt and Lee Parsons have helped over 30,000 artists distribute their music to a world-wide audience. In 2006, Matt and Lee wanted to release their own music independently. By the time they set up a record label, worked out barcodes and ISRC codes, and finally managed to get their music distributed six months had passed. Their momentum stalled, their fans moved on, and their track limped into the charts at number 70. Their music career was over.
Harold
Into the Groove

Re: Digital Music Distribution

Post by Harold »

CarmeloLabadie wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 6:49 am From an idea born in a tiny Birmingham flat, Matt and Lee Parsons have helped over 30,000 artists distribute their music to a world-wide audience. In 2006, Matt and Lee wanted to release their own music independently. By the time they set up a record label, worked out barcodes and ISRC codes, and finally managed to get their music distributed six months had passed. Their momentum stalled, their fans moved on, and their track limped into the charts at number 70. Their music career was over.
What an inspiring story! :mrgreen:

Seems like there may be some material missing here...
Live in Phoenix
Full of Fire

Post by Live in Phoenix »

Of all the things I've read in my life, that was one of them.
Harold
Into the Groove

Post by Harold »

I'll take a crack at figuring out what the rest may be:

"Now, thanks to Matt and Lee's groundbreaking digital distribution platform, it no longer takes six months. Your music career can be over almost instantly."

Return to “Music, Music, Music...”