My New Album

Chris K.
Let's Get It On

My New Album

Post by Chris K. »

Hey friends, I just finished a new album, it's got a somber Radiohead/The National vibe. I have a huge favor to ask of any of you that want to give it a listen. Will you just let me know what your favorite track(s) are, that would be great because it would really help me out!

The album features members of The Decembrists, as well as collaborations with string players who have worked with Bjork and Father John Misty. I'm really proud of it. I want to send it out to publications, etc. but I really want to know what songs resonate with people the most to highlight.

Thank you!

Here is the album: https://songbox.rocks/songbox/vcju4donT ... xtoKpm65ak

Here you can let me know your picks: https://form.jotform.com/21081806460805 ... 61Gs4OeSJw
Edre Depeche Head
Movin' On Up

Re: My New Album

Post by Edre Depeche Head »

I will definitely get around to listening to it
Edre the Depeche Head
Chris K.
Let's Get It On

Post by Chris K. »

Edre Peraza wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 11:59 pm I will definitely get around to listening to it
Thank you, I appreciate it!
mileswide
Full of Fire

Post by mileswide »

I've tried listening to this again since my first time last week and it won't let me do so with any track beyond a few seconds, are we only allowed one play? Transition was my favourite, just so you know, wish I could give it another spin!
All I got inside is vacancy!
Chris K.
Let's Get It On

Post by Chris K. »

mileswide wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 3:48 am I've tried listening to this again since my first time last week and it won't let me do so with any track beyond a few seconds, are we only allowed one play? Transition was my favourite, just so you know, wish I could give it another spin!
Thank you for listening! I'm not sure why it's not letting you listen again (there's no one listen limit). That's pretty annoying, thanks for letting me know. I'll have to reach out to company support and find out if it's a bug.
mileswide
Full of Fire

Post by mileswide »

Chris K. wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 5:43 pm Thank you for listening! I'm not sure why it's not letting you listen again (there's no one listen limit). That's pretty annoying, thanks for letting me know. I'll have to reach out to company support and find out if it's a bug.
It was probably just buffering then but there was no problem with my signal on other sites. Hope it can be fixed whatever it is!
All I got inside is vacancy!

Return to “Music, Music, Music...”