✅ ⚠️ Anthony Fantano / The Needle Drop (USA) - Classic Albums

luney6
Movin' On Up

✅ ⚠️ Anthony Fantano / The Needle Drop (USA) - Classic Albums

Post by luney6 »

https://www.youtube.com/user/theneedledrop

Should his ratings be included on AM?

Personally I'd say yes, because, once again, this would add some diversity to AM.
"God grant me the serenity to accept things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference."
Henrik
Site Admin

Re: The Needle Drop/ Anthony Fantano

Post by Henrik »

I'd say maybe not the album ratings, but rather his list of classic albums.
Everyone you meet fights a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.
bootsy
Shake Some Action

Post by bootsy »

Yuck I certainly hope not.
BleuPanda
Higher Ground

Post by BleuPanda »

It's one of those things I have no interest in, but to deny his presence as a modern tastemaker would be hard. I know people who live by this guy's reviews.
luney6
Movin' On Up

Post by luney6 »

Henrik wrote:I'd say maybe not the album ratings, but rather his list of classic albums.
I definitely agree with this. I was going to say the same thing.

But could his EOY lists be included?
"God grant me the serenity to accept things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference."
Henrik
Site Admin

Post by Henrik »

luney6 wrote:But could his EOY lists be included?
No, only combined staff eoy lists.
GucciLittlePiggy
Unquestionable Presence

Post by GucciLittlePiggy »

I think his classic albums should be included. His Alexa ranking and total sites linking in are both very good. Maybe we should establish some rules for the inclusion of online single reviewers? Also do we include the ratings of Christgau and Scaruffi because of the large amount of reviews they have or is it for another reason?
I just wanted to be one of those ghosts
You thought that you could forget
And then I haunt you via the rear view mirror
On a long drive from the back seat...
mowino
Let's Get It On

Post by mowino »

oh god no, not needledrop
Dexter
Movin' On Up

Post by Dexter »

GucciLittlePiggy wrote:Maybe we should establish some rules for the inclusion of online single reviewers?
I agree.

I'm of the opinion that reviews from personal websites/blogs/vlogs should never be used as sources since they have little or no editorial oversight. It is likewise hard to gauge the reviewer's expertise in music criticism. If the ratings of such reviewer is notable enough, then a publication will likely report or cite it, otherwise it is too undistinguished for inclusion.

If I may suggest, ratings/reviews should be written by professional music journalist/s or found within any online or print publication having a (paid or volunteer) editorial and writing staff and must be from a source that is independent of the artist, record company, etc.

This is not to belittle Mark Pringle and Anthony Fantano as their reviews are a refreshing alternative to the more well-known and mainstream music publications but for purposes of this website we have to draw the line somewhere. Acclaimed Music/Henrik has gained notice/praise for his aggregated rankings but some have questioned his ranking methods/criteria so let's not add fuel to the fire by including above-mentioned reviewers.
Robert Christgau is an example of an established reviewer and a professional critic, Piero Scaruffi is not, that's why I have reservations of his inclusion in this site, although, from browsing his website and scanning his sizable works, I can see why Henrik included him.
bootsy
Shake Some Action

Post by bootsy »

Dexter wrote:
GucciLittlePiggy wrote:Maybe we should establish some rules for the inclusion of online single reviewers?
I agree.

I'm of the opinion that reviews from personal websites/blogs/vlogs should never be used as sources since they have little or no editorial oversight. It is likewise hard to gauge the reviewer's expertise in music criticism. If the ratings of such reviewer is notable enough, then a publication will likely report or cite it, otherwise it is too undistinguished for inclusion.

If I may suggest, ratings/reviews should be written by professional music journalist/s or found within any online or print publication having a (paid or volunteer) editorial and writing staff and must be from a source that is independent of the artist, record company, etc.

This is not to belittle Mark Pringle and Anthony Fantano as their reviews are a refreshing alternative to the more well-known and mainstream music publications but for purposes of this website we have to draw the line somewhere. Acclaimed Music/Henrik has gained notice/praise for his aggregated rankings but some have questioned his ranking methods/criteria so let's not add fuel to the fire by including above-mentioned reviewers.
Robert Christgau is an example of an established reviewer and a professional critic, Piero Scaruffi is not, that's why I have reservations of his inclusion in this site, although, from browsing his website and scanning his sizable works, I can see why Henrik included him.
Even though I don't like Fantano I don't agree with this. This sounds like you want the typical Rolling Stone, NME, run of the mill publications and reviewers. I know that isn't completely what you are saying but it looks like you are leaning heavily that way. You mention that by not adding fuel to the fire by having reviewers like this but that's exactly what separates Acclaimed Music/Henrik from the rest.

The Needle Drop does have a lot of weight and they do music reviews. Just because he doesn't do reviews in a magazine/publication doesn't mean their review isn't credible. Look this is 2016 not 1980 or 1990. Reviews aren't done one way anymore. After initially saying no mainly because I don't like Fantano he is just as legitimate as any other reviewer out there right now. I am strongly leaning towards a yes. I don't think every online blogger that does reviews should be counted but I do feel the Needle Drop should.
Nick
Running Up That Hill

Post by Nick »

I agree with bootsy here. Remember, we aren't debating whether we like Anthony Fantano or not. We are debating whether he belongs on AM. Like it or not, but Anthony Fantano clearly has a level of cultural cachet that almost no other individual music reviewer has today. As bootsy said, this is 2016. In the past, being in print meant a certain level of legitimacy. But the times they are a changing, and day by day the internet is taking the place of print.

The line between who gains legitimacy on the internet, in an age when any yahoo with an internet connection can upload a review they wrote, is going to be blurry and subjective. But the sheer number of subscribers and views that Fantano has should speak for itself. If Fantano isn't allowed in, then there's no way that any "internet critic" should be allowed in.
Dexter
Movin' On Up

Post by Dexter »

bootsy wrote:The Needle Drop does have a lot of weight and they do music reviews. Just because he doesn't do reviews in a magazine/publication doesn't mean their review isn't credible. Look this is 2016 not 1980 or 1990. Reviews aren't done one way anymore. After initially saying no mainly because I don't like Fantano he is just as legitimate as any other reviewer out there right now. I am strongly leaning towards a yes. I don't think every online blogger that does reviews should be counted but I do feel the Needle Drop should.
To each his own. I'm just saying my piece and I respect yours.

I agree this is 2016, that's why I'm all for online-only ratings by Pitchfork, Consequence of Sound, Slant, etc.'s inclusion based on my suggested criteria previously discussed. Said sites are probably "hipsterish" but not mainstream.

You said not every online blogger that does reviews should be counted but in your opinion Fantano should be included, what is your basis for this aside from your personal opinion that his reviews have "weight", that he is "legitimate" and that you "feel" he should be included?

I'm all for democracy and polls but voters must be aware of the guidelines/criteria to make informed choices and not rely solely on personal opinion/feelings.
bootsy
Shake Some Action

Post by bootsy »

Dexter wrote:
bootsy wrote:The Needle Drop does have a lot of weight and they do music reviews. Just because he doesn't do reviews in a magazine/publication doesn't mean their review isn't credible. Look this is 2016 not 1980 or 1990. Reviews aren't done one way anymore. After initially saying no mainly because I don't like Fantano he is just as legitimate as any other reviewer out there right now. I am strongly leaning towards a yes. I don't think every online blogger that does reviews should be counted but I do feel the Needle Drop should.
To each his own. I'm just saying my piece and I respect yours.

I agree this is 2016, that's why I'm all for online-only ratings by Pitchfork, Consequence of Sound, Slant, etc.'s inclusion based on my suggested criteria previously discussed. Said sites are probably "hipsterish" but not mainstream.

You said not every online blogger that does reviews should be counted but in your opinion Fantano should be included, what is your basis for this aside from your personal opinion that he is "legitimate" and that you "feel" he should be included?

I'm all for democracy and polls but voters must be aware of the guidelines/criteria to make informed votes.
Well it's not my personal opinion. It's a lot of people's opinions. He has followers all over the internet, has almost 600,000 subscribers to his youtube site so no it's not just MY PERSONAL OPINION. Furthermore he does reviews for many different genres. He's pretty well known and established at this point that he should be considered especially with the subscribers that he has. It's not like we are including most you tube reviewers but the Needle Drop has a significant following that shouldn't be ignored. Those are pretty legitimate reasons.
Dexter
Movin' On Up

Post by Dexter »

bootsy wrote:Well it's not my personal opinion. It's a lot of people's opinions. He has followers all over the internet, has almost 600,000 subscribers to his youtube site so no it's not just MY PERSONAL OPINION. Furthermore he does reviews for many different genres. He's pretty well known and established at this point that he should be considered especially with the subscribers that he has. It's not like we are including most you tube reviewers but the Needle Drop has a significant following that shouldn't be ignored. Those are pretty legitimate reasons.
It is your personal opinion but you have backed it up by citing the number of youtube subscribers that Fantano has and that his reviews encompasses different genres. Now, not only your opinion have my respect, it has basis and weight.

You made two suggested guidelines, that: (1) "significant following" is a legitimate reason for a vlogger's ratings to be included in AM with 600,000 youtube subscribers considered a "significant following"; and (2) a vlogger/reviewer must review different genres.

Those are pretty good reasons but let's say PewDiePie turns to rating music to the degree that Fantano has (I know it sounds silly, but I'm trying to make a point), then that would automatically (considering his huge following) include him in AM?
bootsy
Shake Some Action

Post by bootsy »

Dexter wrote:
bootsy wrote:Well it's not my personal opinion. It's a lot of people's opinions. He has followers all over the internet, has almost 600,000 subscribers to his youtube site so no it's not just MY PERSONAL OPINION. Furthermore he does reviews for many different genres. He's pretty well known and established at this point that he should be considered especially with the subscribers that he has. It's not like we are including most you tube reviewers but the Needle Drop has a significant following that shouldn't be ignored. Those are pretty legitimate reasons.
It is your personal opinion but you have backed it up by citing the number of youtube subscribers that Fantano has and that his reviews encompasses different genres. Now, not only your opinion have my respect, it has basis and weight.

You made two suggested guidelines, that: (1) "significant following" is a legitimate reason for a vlogger's ratings to be included in AM with 600,000 youtube subscribers considered a "significant following"; and (2) a vlogger/reviewer must review different genres.

Those are pretty good reasons but let's say PewDiePie turns to rating music to the degree that Fantano has (I know it sounds silly, but I'm trying to make a point), then that would automatically (considering his huge following) include him in AM?
Well if he has a following like that then he would have to be considered like Fantano.

PewDiePew, WTH. :P It would probably take him/her a few years of clout to get that many subscribers like Fantano.
Nick
Running Up That Hill

Post by Nick »

Dexter wrote: Those are pretty good reasons but let's say PewDiePie turns to rating music to the degree that Fantano has (I know it sounds silly, but I'm trying to make a point), then that would automatically (considering his huge following) include him in AM?
Perhaps there could be some sort of "professionalism" clause? PewDiePie isn't exactly known for professionalism, so maybe that would bar him? This is all very tricky to sort out.
luney6
Movin' On Up

Post by luney6 »

Nick wrote:
Dexter wrote: Those are pretty good reasons but let's say PewDiePie turns to rating music to the degree that Fantano has (I know it sounds silly, but I'm trying to make a point), then that would automatically (considering his huge following) include him in AM?
Perhaps there could be some sort of "professionalism" clause? PewDiePie isn't exactly known for professionalism, so maybe that would bar him? This is all very tricky to sort out.
I think that the definition of profrssionalism varies from person to person. If a person has a large enough following, it could be assumed that they are professional enough to garner enough attention.
Dexter
Movin' On Up

Post by Dexter »

luney6 wrote:I think that the definition of profrssionalism varies from person to person. If a person has a large enough following, it could be assumed that they are professional enough to garner enough attention.

If professionalism is all about a large following then rue the day PewDiePie or say a Kardashian ventures into music criticism. Also, PewDiePie may say that he knows video game music and a Kardashian may say that she knows Kanye but that's neither here nor there.
luney6
Movin' On Up

Post by luney6 »

Dexter wrote:
luney6 wrote:I think that the definition of profrssionalism varies from person to person. If a person has a large enough following, it could be assumed that they are professional enough to garner enough attention.

Then rue the day a Kardashian ventures into music criticism, at least PewDiePie probably knows his video game music.
:D i see what you mean, Dexter. But if a Kardashian or PewDiePie suddenly got info music reviewing, and if they could maintain a build up and maintain a respectable following for years, as theneedledrop has done, then, they would have to be proffessional for that, wouldn't they?

Or, wouldn't people reviewing albums in the 50s think a lot of people reviewing albums now or not proffessional.

In fact, people reviewing albums in different countries may think people from another countries are not proffessional.
Dexter
Movin' On Up

Post by Dexter »

luney6 wrote: :D i see what you mean, Dexter. But if a Kardashian or PewDiePie suddenly got info music reviewing, and if they could maintain a build up and maintain a respectable following for years, as theneedledrop has done, then, they would have to be proffessional for that, wouldn't they?

Or, wouldn't people reviewing albums in the 50s think a lot of people reviewing albums now or not proffessional.

In fact, people reviewing albums in different countries may think people from another countries are not proffessional.
You're thinking: "WTF?" right? :D May the universe conspire that it won't happen (Oh, the horror!). I agree that it's all subjective.

From what I gather for a individual reviewer providing online-only content, to be included in AM: he/she need not have an education in journalism or music/music theory or has his/her work in a publication, he/she has to have a large steady following built from ground zero with years of reviews encompassing different genres, he/she should not be overtly sexist, misogynistic, homophobic, racist, etc. and the results of the AM poll favors his/her inclusion.

Hmmm...
Dexter
Movin' On Up

Post by Dexter »

I'm beginning to grasp the approach of some of you and I am now more open to the idea of Fantano's inclusion into AM.

If I may add some suggestions, maybe use rottentomatoes inclusion methods as a guide for AM:
source: http://www.rottentomatoes.com/help_desk/critics/

- a minimum number of 500,000 monthly site visits.
- reviews must have an average length of at least 300 words.
- consistent standard of professionalism, writing quality, and editorial integrity across all reviews and articles.
- site design and layout should also reflect a reasonable level of quality and must have a domain name specific to the property.

for video critics:
- Video reviews must be embedded on a website or blog separate from a video hosting site like YouTube or Vimeo.
- Critics must be able to demonstrate a consistent level of professionalism and insight in both their reviews and in the production of their videos.
- Video critics must have at least 20,000 subscribers on a video hosting site.

Thus, if a reviewer has passed the quantifiable level of traffic, quality, and consistency then it is up to the voters to judge the reviewer's professionalism, writing quality, and editorial integrity (which is not quantifiable) to determine his/her ratings' inclusion into AM.
Matski
Rust Never Sleeps

Post by Matski »

No Poll, OP?

As stated in the previous thread, I'm all for all other solo reviewers like Fantano or Prindle while others like Christgau and Scaruffi remain too, as long as they meet the rest of the criteria.
Dexter wrote:...
- consistent standard of professionalism, writing quality, and editorial integrity across all reviews and articles.
- Critics must be able to demonstrate a consistent level of professionalism and insight in both their reviews and in the production of their videos.
These points are too subjective. Take our current case in Anthony Fantano, some viewers may be willing to look past the jokes/memes and still consider his reviews as being 'professional', whilst others could hold it against his entry.
luney6
Movin' On Up

Post by luney6 »

I'm pretty sure Robert Christgau won't clear the second point, for an average review lenght of 300 words. Mark Prindle clears all of them, though, as far as I can tell.
Henrik
Site Admin

Post by Henrik »

We never had a vote on this, did we?

I'd say we should include the list of classic albums.
mowino
Let's Get It On

Post by mowino »

List of Classic Albums

1964 Roland Kirk I Talk with the Spirits United States
1965 Bob Dylan Highway 61 Revisited United States
1965 Nina Simone Pastel Blues United States
1967 The Velvet Underground The Velvet Underground & Nico United States
1968 Johnny Cash At Folsom Prison United States
1969 Captain Beefheart & his Magic Band Trout Mask Replica United States
1969 Frank Zappa Hot Rats United States
1969 King Crimson In the Court of the Crimson King United Kingdom
1970 Miles Davis Bitches Brew United States
1971 Marvin Gaye What's Going On United States
1972 Yes Close to the Edge United Kingdom
1974 Tangerine Dream Phaedra Germany
1975 Patti Smith Horses United States
1977 Kraftwerk Trans-Europe Express Germany
1979 Joy Division Unknown Pleasures United Kingdom
1980 Talking Heads Remain in Light United States
1982 Dead Kennedys Plastic Surgery Disasters United States
1982 Iron Maiden The Number of the Beast United Kingdom
1984 Prince & The Revolution Purple Rain United States
1985 Kate Bush Hounds of Love United Kingdom
1985 Tom Waits Rain Dogs United States
1988 N.W.A Straight Outta Compton United States
1990 Fugazi Repeater United States
1991 My Bloody Valentine Loveless Ireland
1991 A Tribe Called Quest The Low End Theory United States
1991 Slint Spiderland United States
1993 Nirvana In Utero United States
1993 Wu-Tang Clan Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers) United States
1994 Emperor In the Nightside Eclipse Norway
1994 Nas Illmatic United States
1996 DJ Shadow Endtroducing..... United States
1996 OutKast ATLiens United States
1998 Neutral Milk Hotel In the Aeroplane Over the Sea United States
2000 Radiohead Kid A United Kingdom
2000 Godspeed You! Black Emperor Lift Your Skinny Fists Like Antennas to Heaven Canada
2001 The Microphones The Glow, Pt. 2 United States
2004 Madvillain Madvillainy United States

Albums with a perfect score

2012 Death Grips The Money Store United States
2014 Swans To Be Kind United States
2015 Kendrick Lamar To Pimp a Butterfly United States
babydoll
Movin' On Up

Post by babydoll »

mowino wrote:List of Classic Albums
1965 Nina Simone Pastel Blues United States
I guess this is a good thing as we made a thread saying how much Nina needed to be recognized. Like Bleu said, there are people who live solely by his ratings and if they can be directed towards Nina... I say no harm's done. Plus Henrik should include this and increase the further possibility of Pastel Blues being included in the overall list!
bootsy
Shake Some Action

Post by bootsy »

That's a pretty good list. I've listened to every one of those albums at least once except:
1964 Roland Kirk I Talk with the Spirits United States
1994 Emperor In the Nightside Eclipse Norway

I've come a long way because before I came to this site I had never listened to half of these albums. Thanks acclaimedmusic.
Jackson
Into the Groove

Post by Jackson »

I've never heard of him before, but that list of classic albums is excellent. Not sure why including it is so controversial.
babydoll
Movin' On Up

Post by babydoll »

Jackson wrote:I've never heard of him before, but that list of classic albums is excellent. Not sure why including it is so controversial.
Go on YouTube to watch a couple of his reviews. If you don't see it, search info about him online and see the weird obsessed fans he has. But mainly it's how he does his reviews.
prosecutorgodot
Keep On Movin'

Post by prosecutorgodot »

Damn, I love Fantano a lot, so you may pick my brain to see what sorts of witchcraft and wiring are in there :D
My criteria for including EOY lists and the like for online "singleton" critics:
1) professional: doing it for a living.
2) has support: has at least 100,000 subscribers on Youtube, or an equivalent on some other website(here I'm not sure)
3) derives support and professionalism from music reviews (should circumvent pewdiepie example)
(Pewdiepie earned support from game-streaming. He does not earn money for music reviews. If he were to start such reviews out of nowhere, it would not count because he does not have support from, did not gain support as a result of, these reviews.)
I personally do not know enough about Scaruffi and Christgau; I do not understand why they are so famous in the first place. My guess is that they have the respect of the music reviewing world, and if so, then that could be another useful criterion. Although I do like Christgau a bit, he may not be eligible for AM.
Henrik
Site Admin

Post by Henrik »

I don't include any eoy lists from single critics, even though I think they are often more interesting than collaborative lists. But there are probably thousands of music critics all over the world that make eoy lists and I simply don't have time to add them. I don't want to make exceptions for a few famous critics either.

I included Scaruffi's and Christgau's ratings over 10 years ago, when Internet weren't as big as it is today and their websites stood out among the rest. Today there are reviewers like Anthony Fantano who have more followers, but unless he is considered more important than anybody else I will not add his ratings. Again, it's too much work. I don't have the time.

At the same time, it would feel weird to suddenly stop adding, or even removing, Scaruffi's and Christgau's ratings.
prosecutorgodot
Keep On Movin'

Post by prosecutorgodot »

Henrik wrote:I don't include any eoy lists from single critics, even though I think they are often more interesting than collaborative lists. But there are probably thousands of music critics all over the world that make eoy lists and I simply don't have time to add them. I don't want to make exceptions for a few famous critics either.

I included Scaruffi's and Christgau's ratings over 10 years ago, when Internet weren't as big as it is today and their websites stood out among the rest. Today there are reviewers like Anthony Fantano who have more followers, but unless he is considered more important than anybody else I will not add his ratings. Again, it's too much work. I don't have the time.

At the same time, it would feel weird to suddenly stop adding, or even removing, Scaruffi's and Christgau's ratings.
Okay, thanks for the input, Henrik.
Nick
Running Up That Hill

Anthony Fantano (USA) The Needle Drop: Classic Albums (2018)

Post by Nick »

Fantano's classic album lists are deemed AM valid, so I'll be posting his latest additions to the list here.

So far this year we have...

Daft Punk- Discovery
Michael Jackson- Thriller
Lauryn Hill- The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill
Ween- Chocolate and Cheese
Aphex Twin- Selected Ambient Works 85-92
Last edited by Nick on Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
bootsy
Shake Some Action

Re: Anthony Fantano (USA) The Needle Drop: Classic Albums (2018)

Post by bootsy »

I've kind of warmed up to Fantano. I've listened to some of those classic album reviews and they're pretty good.
Nick
Running Up That Hill

Post by Nick »

bootsy wrote:I've kind of warmed up to Fantano. I've listened to some of those classic album reviews and they're pretty good.
He's a surprisingly divisive guy, but I've always been a fan of him. The worst thing about his videos are the generic, unfunny comments his fans leave on them.
bootsy
Shake Some Action

Post by bootsy »

Nick wrote:
bootsy wrote:I've kind of warmed up to Fantano. I've listened to some of those classic album reviews and they're pretty good.
He's a surprisingly divisive guy, but I've always been a fan of him. The worst thing about his videos are the generic, unfunny comments his fans leave on them.
Yeah when he does that 'transition' stuff at the end of his videos is a little much but I like the way he really breaks down each album.
StevieFan13
Wuthering Heights

Post by StevieFan13 »

bootsy wrote:
Nick wrote:
Yeah when he does that 'transition' stuff at the end of his videos is a little much but I like the way he really breaks down each album.
He's a cool guy and a good analyst, but for whatever reason I've never been able to finish one of his videos. Someday I'll fix that.
Music is a world within itself, with a language we all understand - Sir Duke (1976)
bootsy
Shake Some Action

Post by bootsy »

StevieFan13 wrote:
bootsy wrote:
Nick wrote:
He's a cool guy and a good analyst, but for whatever reason I've never been able to finish one of his videos. Someday I'll fix that.
His videos are quite lengthy but I don't get bored with them.
Nick
Running Up That Hill

Anthony Fantano (USA) The Needle Drop: Classic Albums (2019)

Post by Nick »

Fantano's classic album lists are deemed AM valid, so I'll be posting his 2019 additions here...

The Postal Service- Give Up
Sleater-Kinney- The Woods
Cannibal Ox- The Cold Vein
Burial- Untrue
System of a Down- Toxicity

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... yS4wfLFGIN
Nick
Running Up That Hill

Anthony Fantano (USA) The Needle Drop: Classic Albums (2020)

Post by Nick »

Fantano's classic album lists are deemed AM valid, so I'll be posting his latest additions to the list here.

So far we have...

Janet Jackson- The Velvet Rope
Talk Talk- Laughing Stock
Converge- Jane Doe
My Chemical Romance- The Black Parade
Clipse- Hell Hath No Fury

Nick
Running Up That Hill

Anthony Fantano (The Needle Drop) (USA): Classic Albums 2022

Post by Nick »

Bone Thugs-n-Harmony- E. 1999 Eternal
Dolly Parton- Jolene
The Smiths- The Queen Is Dead
Sade- Diamond Life
The Avalanches- Since I Left You
VacantJoy
Leader of the Pack

Re: Anthony Fantano (USA) The Needle Drop: Classic Albums (2019)

Post by VacantJoy »

moved
DONATIONS TOWARDS ME -> https://revolut.me/anastagf0s
VacantJoy
Leader of the Pack

Re: Anthony Fantano (USA) The Needle Drop: Classic Albums (2020)

Post by VacantJoy »

merged
VacantJoy
Leader of the Pack

Re: Anthony Fantano (The Needle Drop) (USA): Classic Albums 2022

Post by VacantJoy »

merged
VacantJoy
Leader of the Pack

Re: Anthony Fantano (The Needle Drop) (USA): Classic Albums 2021

Post by VacantJoy »

Anthony Fantano (The Needle Drop) (USA): Classic Albums 2021
VacantJoy
Leader of the Pack

Re: Anthony Fantano (The Needle Drop) (USA): Classic Albums 2021

Post by VacantJoy »

VacantJoy wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 5:59 pm Anthony Fantano (The Needle Drop) (USA): Classic Albums 2021
The Roots - Things Fall Apart
M.I.A. - Arular
Nine Inch Nails - The Downward Spiral
Portishead - Dummy
Alice Coltrane - Journey in Satchidananda
The Jimi Hendrix Experience - Electric Ladyland
Elliott Smith - Elliott Smith
Yellow Magic Orchestra - Solid State Survivor
Stevie Wonder - Songs in the Key of Life
Cocteau Twins - Heaven or Las Vegas
Last edited by VacantJoy on Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VacantJoy
Leader of the Pack

Post by VacantJoy »

David Bowie - The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars

this is forgotten
VacantJoy
Leader of the Pack

Post by VacantJoy »

Henrik i merged all of the Nick's posts,then i added a forgotten album to luney6's post and the i created a mine Post in the Updated lists section because classic albums gets updated and then i merged them here but i can't exactly understand how merge works i wanted mine post to be first but it didn't happen , ( i guess it goes according to time of posted topics?) , correct if anything wrong with this
Henrik
Site Admin

Post by Henrik »

VacantJoy wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 7:16 pm Henrik i merged all of the Nick's posts,then i added a forgotten album to luney6's post and the i created a mine Post in the Updated lists section because classic albums gets updated and then i merged them here but i can't exactly understand how merge works i wanted mine post to be first but it didn't happen , ( i guess it goes according to time of posted topics?) , correct if anything wrong with this
Great! Thanks!

Return to “REGULARLY UPDATED LISTS”