Help wanted!

Henrik
Site Admin

Re: Help wanted!

Post by Henrik »

Pierre wrote:One more quick question: if there are more than 200 albums, I presume you'll fix it yourself (since the ranking formulas aren't going that far)? Or is this something I can do myself (baby steps please)?
You can copy a row (say row 200) and make as many rows as you want.
Everyone you meet fights a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.
Pierre
Into the Groove

Post by Pierre »

Henrik wrote:
Pierre wrote:One more quick question: if there are more than 200 albums, I presume you'll fix it yourself (since the ranking formulas aren't going that far)? Or is this something I can do myself (baby steps please)?
You can copy a row (say row 200) and make as many rows as you want.
It works indeed. I feared it would break some formulas, but it doesn't. Thanks!
Harold
Into the Groove

Post by Harold »

I am now ready to ask for someone to volunteer their help to complete the album-list spreadsheet that Henrik posted for me to work on. The spreadsheet contains columns for 69 lists; I have now completed all but four of those lists. All four are French in origin and largely French in content as well.

I am attaching three documents:
a) The spreadsheet itself;
b) An Excel workbook containing the four lists which have not yet been added;
c) A worksheet I created so that I could sort each list to double-check what Henrik had already entered, without needing to worry about messing up the main spreadsheet. This worksheet contains all of the albums currently on the spreadsheet, including everything I've added, along with columns for only the four still-incomplete lists. A significant number of albums on these four lists are already on the spreadsheet, so new rows will not need to be added for them (but of course you will need to mark the columns for the remaining lists). Please check before starting new rows - you'll want to avoid duplicate listings (having said that, I am sure that there are duplications I haven't caught).

Hopefully this all makes sense. If not, please post questions and either I or Henrik can answer. Thanks in advance for whoever takes on the task of completing this!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Henrik
Site Admin

Post by Henrik »

Thanks Harold! Great work!!!!!

After the four French lists have been added, I just also need help with the dozens of lists that have been posted by EmilienDelRey and others since I started this thread...

In the future I think I will need help to add all lists into spreadsheets before I can include them at AM.
Henrik
Site Admin

Post by Henrik »

Harold wrote:I am now ready to ask for someone to volunteer their help to complete the album-list spreadsheet that Henrik posted for me to work on. The spreadsheet contains columns for 69 lists; I have now completed all but four of those lists. All four are French in origin and largely French in content as well.
Bump - Anyone who could step in?
Pierre
Into the Groove

Post by Pierre »

Henrik, the computer on which I was working on the 1999 spreadsheet is currently in repair and I therefore had to put it on hold. I'm therefore using another computer and since I couldn't continue with the year-end lists I gave a shot at the all-time lists to be added spreadsheet that Harold asked for someone else to complete. I was afraid of complexity at first but in fact it's pretty easy to do, although time-consuming. I'm probably going to add the last four lists entirely (I'm already well into the Verlant-Caussé one and I've fixed some duplicates and French-specific signs such as "ç, é, è..." here and there as a bonus), but I'll let everyone know if I give up.
Pierre
Into the Groove

Post by Pierre »

Henrik wrote:
Harold wrote:I am now ready to ask for someone to volunteer their help to complete the album-list spreadsheet that Henrik posted for me to work on. The spreadsheet contains columns for 69 lists; I have now completed all but four of those lists. All four are French in origin and largely French in content as well.
Bump - Anyone who could step in?
Henrik, Harold, I just realized the Verlant-Caussé list I'm indexing is the 2009 one (it's the one Harold put in the file AM_Incomplete Spreadsheet_Album Lists). Is there a reason for that, or is this an error? I thought I would be indexing the 2013 version directly... :?:
Henrik
Site Admin

Post by Henrik »

I don't have access to any source documents this week, but yeah I almost certainly would prefer the 2013 version.

Thanks Pierre!!
Sweepstakes Ron
Full of Fire

Post by Sweepstakes Ron »

I would like to help out but I can't tell exactly what's going on here... Can Henrik or anyone else assign me something specific to do? Or is there nothing left?
Splish splash, I was raking in the cash
Pierre
Into the Groove

Post by Pierre »

Henrik, I'm done adding all the new entries in the Verlant-Caussé list. Please find it joined, and tell me if I'm doing this correctly, as I'm moving on to the big frightening Cuesta-Verlant list for French music :D I'll do all three remaining lists no matter what.
Sweepstakes Ron wrote:I would like to help out but I can't tell exactly what's going on here... Can Henrik or anyone else assign me something specific to do? Or is there nothing left?
Basically, Henrik assigned two jobs:

- filling out an Excel spreadsheet with all the new album entries in a set of all-time lists that will be added in the next update. Harold has done most of the job, and I picked up where he left. I'll finish it ASAP.

- the other is to create Excel spreadsheets summarizing EOY lists for albums, following the templates of the 2007-2014 ones available on the website (and the 1974-1975 Andre made which are joined in the first message of this thread). All the lists are available on the EOY Archive Board. Andre has made all the spreadsheets for 1974-1983 and posted them in the Archive Board; he is probably working on the 1984 one currently. Henrik also mentioned that the archives for the years 2000-2006 are incomplete, so I would recommend waiting for him to complete them before starting on those. I was going to help on this and started working on the 1999 EOY lists, but my computer had to leave for aftersales; that's why I've put that on hold.

Therefore, Sweepstakes Ron, if you want to help, maybe you could do some EOY spreadsheets for years between 1984 and 1999? That's where spots are opened currently ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sweepstakes Ron
Full of Fire

Pierre wrote:Therefore, Sweepstakes Ron, if you want to help, maybe you could do some EOY spreadsheets for years between 1984 and 1999? That's where spots are opened currently ;)
I can do that, but I think I need some sort of template. Is there one?
Pierre
Into the Groove

Post by Pierre »

Sweepstakes Ron wrote:
Pierre wrote:Therefore, Sweepstakes Ron, if you want to help, maybe you could do some EOY spreadsheets for years between 1984 and 1999? That's where spots are opened currently ;)
I can do that, but I think I need some sort of template. Is there one?
Basically, any of the other EOY spreadsheets, as I said: the 2007-2014 available from the home page, the 1974-1975 ones in the first message of this thread, or the ones that Andre is posting with a steady pace in the EOY Archive board. I don't think Henrik has posted an empty template to start from ;)

Just empty an existing one, and then fill it with the lists. That's how I did it anyway. I had trouble getting started, and asked several questions in this thread before; so if you've got trouble, just check, as you may find an answer to your question ;) Basically, look for the messages by Andre or me, and their respective answers from Henrik.
Sweepstakes Ron
Full of Fire

Can somebody address my questions in the 1984 thread in the EOY archive?
Pierre
Into the Groove

Post by Pierre »

Henrik wrote:I don't have access to any source documents this week, but yeah I almost certainly would prefer the 2013 version.

Thanks Pierre!!
Hi Henrik! :greetings-waveyellow:

I've got two pieces of news: first, the good one; I'm done with the four all-time lists that remained to be added! The file is joined to this message. There's a ton of new albums in it, mostly French of course, and it's quite sad that it was so time-consuming and only a handful of them have a little chance to be bubblers :D I've also fixed some small errors, French typography and spelling in album titles and band/artist names, etc. and merged some double entries.

Now the bad news: my computer is back from aftersales, and these a******* have wiped my HD clean :angry-banghead: Aside from all the issues for me, it means that what I had done on the 1999 EOY list is lost. I could always start over from the beginning but as I'm just out of the quite long all-time list I don't have the courage to tackle it now. If someone else could take over, Sweepstakes Ron or whoever, it would be great. Sorry :(
Henrik
Site Admin

Post by Henrik »

Thank you so much, Pierre! And I'm sorry about the harddrive, hopefully you didn't lose anything (even) more important than the 1999 spreadsheet.
Henrik
Site Admin

Post by Henrik »

About the EOY spreadsheets, if someone would like to make copies of them and remove the albums that are already on AM, that would be even more helpful for me. These spreadsheets could be posted in this thread. Thanks in advance!
Pierre
Into the Groove

Post by Pierre »

Henrik, just out of curiosity, there's a question I've been asking myself since I've done this job: is this the fixed set of all-time lists you will add in the next update? I mean, if someone added some more lists to this spreadsheet that you've qualified as eligible in the Critics' lists board, would you add them, or would you stick to the lists that you've already decided? I know that you will already have to check all the entries that have been added here to see if they were already mentioned in past lists, so I guess you already have more than enough work, but I'm asking just in case. Sometimes I'm a total nerd who would really need to get himself a life :mrgreen:
Henrik
Site Admin

Post by Henrik »

Pierre wrote:Henrik, just out of curiosity, there's a question I've been asking myself since I've done this job: is this the fixed set of all-time lists you will add in the next update? I mean, if someone added some more lists to this spreadsheet that you've qualified as eligible in the Critics' lists board, would you add them, or would you stick to the lists that you've already decided? I know that you will already have to check all the entries that have been added here to see if they were already mentioned in past lists, so I guess you already have more than enough work, but I'm asking just in case. Sometimes I'm a total nerd who would really need to get himself a life :mrgreen:
It's pretty much fixed, yes. And no additional albums will be added this time except for the 2015 albums, even if they have enough placements to make the top 3,000. Sorry, but that's the way it has to be this year.
Pierre
Into the Groove

Post by Pierre »

Henrik wrote:
Pierre wrote:Henrik, just out of curiosity, there's a question I've been asking myself since I've done this job: is this the fixed set of all-time lists you will add in the next update? I mean, if someone added some more lists to this spreadsheet that you've qualified as eligible in the Critics' lists board, would you add them, or would you stick to the lists that you've already decided? I know that you will already have to check all the entries that have been added here to see if they were already mentioned in past lists, so I guess you already have more than enough work, but I'm asking just in case. Sometimes I'm a total nerd who would really need to get himself a life :mrgreen:
It's pretty much fixed, yes. And no additional albums will be added this time except for the 2015 albums, even if they have enough placements to make the top 3,000. Sorry, but that's the way it has to be this year.
No problem! I felt like asking because there's still a backlog of album lists waiting and I wouldn't mind adding a bit more of them now that I was started (the lists posted by Emiliendelrey, the Japanese lists which have been lying in the forum vault for years...). Just ring me if you need help for these at some point.
Henrik
Site Admin

Post by Henrik »

Pierre wrote:
Henrik wrote:
No problem! I felt like asking because there's still a backlog of album lists waiting and I wouldn't mind adding a bit more of them now that I was started (the lists posted by Emiliendelrey, the Japanese lists which have been lying in the forum vault for years...). Just ring me if you need help for these at some point.
Ok then! :D Any list can be added to this spreadsheet. Just add new lists in new columns. Anyone is of course welcome to add lists, but I think it's important that only one person at the time is adding info. Many thanks in advance!
Pierre
Into the Groove

Post by Pierre »

Wow, that's the list of all albums that ever appeared on lists??? Awesome :D So if I understand correctly, I just need to add lists in the columns from F-∞, with rankings and everything? What about the AM ID? Do I have to fill this too?
Dan
Movin' On Up

Post by Dan »

I'll have plenty of free time next week and will be housebound for most of it, so I'm happy to help. But I'm not sure what the priorities are, so Henrik, please let me know what you would like me to do.
...will keep us together.
Pierre
Into the Groove

Post by Pierre »

I've detected four double entries. As I was including Charlotte Blum's "Le Métal en 100 CD" I found AqMe's "Sombres efforts" was listed twice, under AM IDs "99900576" and "99900577". I included the ranking under the ID 99900577, because it features the correct stylization of the band's name. Also, Lindisfarne's "Nicely Out of Tune" is included both under ID "1337" and "99906684", Alice Cooper's "Welcome to My Nightmare" is included under both "2570" and "99900344" and Patti Smith's "Waves" is included under both "99908552" and "99908553". Also, I believe Shuggie Otis' "Shuggie Otis Plays the Blues" (99909974) and "Shuggie's Boogie" (99909975) are the same album.
Dan wrote:I'll have plenty of free time next week and will be housebound for most of it, so I'm happy to help. But I'm not sure what the priorities are, so Henrik, please let me know what you would like me to do.
There's the compiling of the EOY lists in Excel spreadsheets (see above) but there's also this ;)

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4012
Henrik
Site Admin

Post by Henrik »

Pierre wrote:I've detected four double entries. As I was including Charlotte Blum's "Le Métal en 100 CD" I found AqMe's "Sombres efforts" was listed twice, under AM IDs "99900576" and "99900577". I included the ranking under the ID 99900577, because it features the correct stylization of the band's name. Also, Lindisfarne's "Nicely Out of Tune" is included both under ID "1337" and "99906684", Alice Cooper's "Welcome to My Nightmare" is included under both "2570" and "99900344" and Patti Smith's "Waves" is included under both "99908552" and "99908553". Also, I believe Shuggie Otis' "Shuggie Otis Plays the Blues" (99909974) and "Shuggie's Boogie" (99909975) are the same album.
Thanks for this!

I was perhaps a bit too quick to upload this because there were a few double entries I had already spotted myself, but not corrected yet:

Family [Spain] - Un soplo en el corazón
India.Arie - Acoustic Soul
Jack De Johnette - Album Album
Jan Jelenik - Loop-Finding-Jazz-Records
Joe Louis Walker - Blue Soul
Kings of Convenience - Quiet Is the New Load
Lenny Valentino - Uwaga! Jedzie tramwaj
MX-80 Sound - Out of the Tunnel
The United States of America - The United States of America
Walt Mink - Miss Happiness
Van Der Graaf Generator - Still Life

The spreadsheet also includes many compilations that actually aren't eligible for AM.
Henrik
Site Admin

Post by Henrik »

Pierre wrote:What about the AM ID? Do I have to fill this too?
I use the ID for easier merges with other spreadsheets. But don't add IDs for new entries.
Henrik
Site Admin

Post by Henrik »

Dan wrote:I'll have plenty of free time next week and will be housebound for most of it, so I'm happy to help. But I'm not sure what the priorities are, so Henrik, please let me know what you would like me to do.
I'm not sure myself. Just work on what feels most, eh..., "fun" for you. :? :D Thanks, Dan!
Pierre
Into the Groove

Post by Pierre »

Henrik wrote:
Pierre wrote:I've detected four double entries. As I was including Charlotte Blum's "Le Métal en 100 CD" I found AqMe's "Sombres efforts" was listed twice, under AM IDs "99900576" and "99900577". I included the ranking under the ID 99900577, because it features the correct stylization of the band's name. Also, Lindisfarne's "Nicely Out of Tune" is included both under ID "1337" and "99906684", Alice Cooper's "Welcome to My Nightmare" is included under both "2570" and "99900344" and Patti Smith's "Waves" is included under both "99908552" and "99908553". Also, I believe Shuggie Otis' "Shuggie Otis Plays the Blues" (99909974) and "Shuggie's Boogie" (99909975) are the same album.
Thanks for this!

I was perhaps a bit too quick to upload this because there were a few double entries I had already spotted myself, but not corrected yet:

Family [Spain] - Un soplo en el corazón
India.Arie - Acoustic Soul
Jack De Johnette - Album Album
Jan Jelenik - Loop-Finding-Jazz-Records
Joe Louis Walker - Blue Soul
Kings of Convenience - Quiet Is the New Load
Lenny Valentino - Uwaga! Jedzie tramwaj
MX-80 Sound - Out of the Tunnel
The United States of America - The United States of America
Walt Mink - Miss Happiness
Van Der Graaf Generator - Still Life

The spreadsheet also includes many compilations that actually aren't eligible for AM.
Just found one more: Scritti Politti's "White Bread Black Beer" as "2150" and "99909810". I suppose correcting these issues is not very urgent for the moment... Or do you want me to send back the spreadsheet already so you can correct the spotted double entries before I continue?
Henrik
Site Admin

Post by Henrik »

I have already corrected the ones you've found.
Pierre
Into the Groove

Post by Pierre »

Henrik wrote:I have already corrected the ones you've found.
Ah, yeah, I guess it doesn't matter if they are still present in the spreadsheet I send back. I didn't think of that :D
Dan
Movin' On Up

Post by Dan »

Henrik wrote:Just work on what feels most, eh..., "fun" for you. :? :D
Well, that's the kind of instruction I'd like to hear more often in my life. OK then.
...will keep us together.
Pierre
Into the Groove

Post by Pierre »

One more: "Il était une fois dans l'ouest" and "Once Upon a Time in the West" are the same film ("Il était une fois dans l'ouest" is the French title), so entries "99903481" and "3279" should be fused.
Henrik
Site Admin

Post by Henrik »

Pierre wrote:One more: "Il était une fois dans l'ouest" and "Once Upon a Time in the West" are the same film ("Il était une fois dans l'ouest" is the French title), so entries "99903481" and "3279" should be fused.
How could I miss this!? Entries from VOLUME and FNAC will give this awesome soundtrack a well-deserved boost. Better late than never... Thanks Pierre!
Pierre
Into the Groove

Post by Pierre »

Henrik wrote:
Pierre wrote:One more: "Il était une fois dans l'ouest" and "Once Upon a Time in the West" are the same film ("Il était une fois dans l'ouest" is the French title), so entries "99903481" and "3279" should be fused.
How could I miss this!? Entries from VOLUME and FNAC will give this awesome soundtrack a well-deserved boost. Better late than never... Thanks Pierre!
Well, I'm glad I made your day :D One more: Kings of Convenience's "Quiet Is the New Loud", listed under both "3851" and "99906211" (with a typo as "Quiet Is the New Load").
Henrik
Site Admin

Post by Henrik »

Pierre wrote:
Henrik wrote:
Well, I'm glad I made your day :D One more: Kings of Convenience's "Quiet Is the New Loud", listed under both "3851" and "99906211" (with a typo as "Quiet Is the New Load").
That one is in my list of double entries above though. And it unfortunately won't give "Quiet Is the New Loud" a boost, as in this case I had just forgotten to remove the album from my "outside AM" sheet when it was added to AM.
Pierre
Into the Groove

Post by Pierre »

Henrik wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Henrik wrote: How could I miss this!? Entries from VOLUME and FNAC will give this awesome soundtrack a well-deserved boost. Better late than never... Thanks Pierre!
That one is in my list of double entries above though. And it unfortunately won't give "Quiet Is the New Loud" a boost, as in this case I had just forgotten to remove the album from my "outside AM" sheet when it was added to AM.
Ah, sorry, I didn't check the above list.
Pierre
Into the Groove

Post by Pierre »

One more: Four Tops' "On Top" as both "2101" and "99903870".
Pierre
Into the Groove

Post by Pierre »

And one more: Gregory Isaacs' "Night Nurse" at "2909" and "99904469".
Pierre
Into the Groove

Post by Pierre »

Hello! one more: Matana Roberts' "Coin Coin Chapter One: Gens de couleur libre" as "5388" and "99907324".
Henrik
Site Admin

Post by Henrik »

I didn't link to this thread from the new sticky "Help wanted!" thread, as I'm not sure it's a good thing if others start adding album lists while you are working on it, Pierre. Also, there should probably be a new thread devoted to this eventually. Pierre, let me know what you think about it.

About the EOY spreadsheets, I believe you have said that you will take the '90s years, Andre. Are you ok with that? And the EOY threads for the '00s years are incomplete so they need to be dealt with later.
Henrik
Site Admin

Post by Henrik »

There is this thing though.
Henrik wrote:About the EOY spreadsheets, if someone would like to make copies of them and remove the albums that are already on AM, that would be even more helpful for me. These spreadsheets could be posted in this thread. Thanks in advance!
Pierre
Into the Groove

Post by Pierre »

Henrik wrote:I didn't link to this thread from the new sticky "Help wanted!" thread, as I'm not sure it's a good thing if others start adding album lists while you are working on it, Pierre. Also, there should probably be a new thread devoted to this eventually. Pierre, let me know what you think about it.
That's fine by me. I've added about twenty lists so far, and I have a few more on my radar. I'll let you know when I'm done :)
Henrik wrote:There is this thing though.
Henrik wrote:About the EOY spreadsheets, if someone would like to make copies of them and remove the albums that are already on AM, that would be even more helpful for me. These spreadsheets could be posted in this thread. Thanks in advance!
I guess you could simply copy this section in the new thread :)
Henrik
Site Admin

Post by Henrik »

Pierre, WAIT!

There are a lot of other lists I have already added to my spreadsheets. I only asked for help for the lists with many albums outside AM! Sorry, I forgot about this when you asked me. You mentioned the Japanese lists as an example and such lists have not been added.
Pierre
Into the Groove

Post by Pierre »

Henrik wrote:Pierre, WAIT!

There are a lot of other lists I have already added to my spreadsheets. I only asked for help for the lists with many albums outside AM! Sorry, I forgot about this when you asked me. You mentioned the Japanese lists as an example and such lists have not been added.
Ah, fine :D Here are the lists I added, tell me the ones you already added to your spreadsheets and I will delete them:

Jazz: A Critics Guide to the 100 Most Important Recordings - Addendum (2002)
Charlotte Blum : Le Métal en 100 CD (2002)
David Hepworth: 1971 - Never a Dull Moment: Rock's Golden Year (2016)
Drowned in Sound - In Depth: Lost Albums 2000-2015 (2015)
Engaged Media - The 100 Greatest Vinyl Records of All Time [best records before 1991] (2015)
Entertainment Weekly: The Must List (2015)
Hervé Guilleminot : La New Wave en 100 CD (2003)
Honolulu Magazine - The 50 Greatest Hawai'i Albums of All Time (2004)
Houston Press - The 30 Best Texas Albums (2012)
Les Inrocks - The 50 Greatest OSTs (2001)
Jazz Magazine: 101 masterpieces you haven't heard yet (2016)
Musik Express: The Best Albums 2000-2015 (2015)
Olivier Cachin: The 100 Essential Rap Albums (2013)
Olivier Cachin & Christophe Geudin: 100 best film scores (2008)
Olivier Cachin & Christophe Geudin: Essential Soul, Funk & Rnb (2009)
Olivier Cachin & Bertrand Lavaine: 100 essential reggae albums (2007)
Way Too Indie - Best 50 Albums Of The Decade So Far (2015)
Taste of Country: 100 Greatest Country Albums of All Time (2015)
Rolling Stone (Germany): The 100 Best Jazz Albums (2013)
Julian Cope: Krautrocksampler (1996)
Julian Coper: Japrocksampler (2007) - in the process of adding
Henrik
Site Admin

Post by Henrik »

I already have these. I'm so sorry you had to do so much work for nothing!!!

Engaged Media - The 100 Greatest Vinyl Records of All Time [best records before 1991] (2015)

I have also already added the following sources:

Q - 100 Greatest Albums of the 1990s
Treble - Best of the 60s Project
Ultimate Classic Rock 60s
Ultimate Classic Rock 70s
Les Inrocks - 30 ans des Inrocks : nos meilleurs albums depuis 1986
Anthony Fantano - The Needle Drop- Classic Albums
Uncut - 200 Greatest Albums of All Time
Juan Vitoria - LOS 100 MEJORES DISCOS DEL ROCK
NME - 50 albums to hear before you die (2016)
NME - 50 Albums Released in 1985 That Still Sound Great Today
Robert Christgau & David Fricke - The 40 Essential Albums of 1967
Ralf Niemczyk (Germany) - 25 Albums for Men (2007)
Pierre
Into the Groove

Post by Pierre »

Henrik wrote:I already have these. I'm so sorry you had to do so much work for nothing!!!

I have also already added the following sources:

Q - 100 Greatest Albums of the 1990s
Treble - Best of the 60s Project
Ultimate Classic Rock 60s
Ultimate Classic Rock 70s
Les Inrocks - 30 ans des Inrocks : nos meilleurs albums depuis 1986
Anthony Fantano - The Needle Drop- Classic Albums
Uncut - 200 Greatest Albums of All Time
Juan Vitoria - LOS 100 MEJORES DISCOS DEL ROCK
NME - 50 albums to hear before you die (2016)
NME - 50 Albums Released in 1985 That Still Sound Great Today
Robert Christgau & David Fricke - The 40 Essential Albums of 1967
Ralf Niemczyk (Germany) - 25 Albums for Men (2007)
That's fine, of these only the Jazz Magazine one was really time-consuming :D I will let you know about the subsequent lists I want to add anyway.
Henrik
Site Admin

Post by Henrik »

Sorry, I don't have "Jazz Magazine: 101 masterpieces you haven't heard yet (2016)"

Please don't delete! :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
Henrik
Site Admin

Post by Henrik »

Henrik wrote:Sorry, I don't have "Jazz Magazine: 101 masterpieces you haven't heard yet (2016)"

Please let me know you still have it, so I can relax a bit...
Pierre
Into the Groove

Post by Pierre »

Henrik wrote:Sorry, I don't have "Jazz Magazine: 101 masterpieces you haven't heard yet (2016)"

De-deleted :scared-shocked:
Henrik
Site Admin

Post by Henrik »

OH NO! I'm so sorry! If it's any comfort, I hope you have the titles left in the spreadsheet, which should make it easier to add the list again?

You work very fast... I am really grateful for all the lists you have added!
Pierre
Into the Groove

Post by Pierre »

Henrik wrote:OH NO! I'm so sorry! If it's any comfort, I hope you have the titles left in the spreadsheet, which should make it easier to add the list again?

You work very fast... I am really grateful for all the lists you have added!
Henrik, no, I recuperated them :D Ctrl-Z does wonders

Return to “Music, Music, Music...”