Best Shows of All-Time - TreasureTV Launch

ValenN
Wannabe

Best Shows of All-Time - TreasureTV Launch

Post by ValenN »

https://www.treasuretv.org/

Surprise!!
This is a preview of what's to come. I only added lists for the categories that had at least 3 entries.
BobPatience
Let's Get It On

Re: Best Shows of All-Time - TreasureTV Launch

Post by BobPatience »

Looks good and works smooth so far. Great effort.
nquoid
Wannabe

Post by nquoid »

Just a note, you've credited Todd VanDerWerff in the sources, but she recently came out as trans and is currently going by Emily Todd VanDerWerff professionally (I'm sure she'll drop the Todd eventually)
ValenN
Wannabe

Post by ValenN »

nquoid wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:01 am Just a note, you've credited Todd VanDerWerff in the sources, but she recently came out as trans and is currently going by Emily Todd VanDerWerff professionally (I'm sure she'll drop the Todd eventually)
Noted, thank you for pointing that out!
letmeintomyzone
Different Class

Post by letmeintomyzone »

Dear ValeN,

How did you get the Electronic Media Critics Polls? I've only been able to see them via TVTango, and I assume they could help with fleshing out some of the older 1980s-1990s lists
ValenN
Wannabe

Post by ValenN »

letmeintomyzone wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:30 am Dear ValeN,

How did you get the Electronic Media Critics Polls? I've only been able to see them via TVTango, and I assume they could help with fleshing out some of the older 1980s-1990s lists
I only managed to get the 2003 poll back when I first started my project in 2017. Been struggling to find anymore lists from them.
Wezzo
Rust Never Sleeps

Post by Wezzo »

This looks fantastic, and I'm incredibly excited for the full launch with the top 1000. I've spent so long hoping for a project like this.
ValenN
Wannabe

Post by ValenN »

Wezzo wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:05 am This looks fantastic, and I'm incredibly excited for the full launch with the top 1000. I've spent so long hoping for a project like this.
Thank you for the compliment! The more I work on my update, the longer it seems like it will take...

I'm expanding the sample on the site to a top 100 in the meantime, give you guys a bigger tatse of what's to come.
Wezzo
Rust Never Sleeps

Post by Wezzo »

ValenN wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:47 pm
Wezzo wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:05 am This looks fantastic, and I'm incredibly excited for the full launch with the top 1000. I've spent so long hoping for a project like this.
Thank you for the compliment! The more I work on my update, the longer it seems like it will take...

I'm expanding the sample on the site to a top 100 in the meantime, give you guys a bigger tatse of what's to come.
Fantastic! Frasier was one I thought would make the top 50, so to see it at 55 is reassuring.
keater
Are You Experienced?

Post by keater »

If you could implement a forum I'd greatly contribute to it. Is the update going to include more detailed pages? Like a script that scans info from trakt (this script exists, don't know the name off top) and the like. So when people click a show they get an overview, where to stream it in their country, etc,;. Possibly trailers.
ValenN
Wannabe

Post by ValenN »

keater wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:15 am If you could implement a forum I'd greatly contribute to it. Is the update going to include more detailed pages? Like a script that scans info from trakt (this script exists, don't know the name off top) and the like. So when people click a show they get an overview, where to stream it in their country, etc,;. Possibly trailers.
These are two features I'm planning to implement in the future, but for now I'm focusing on getting the basic essentials on the site. If you wanna send me any lists, feel free to send them to: valenn@treasuretv.org.

Return to “General Discussion”