Anyone love writing Album Reviews here?

CoolHat4SchoolCat
Debut

Anyone love writing Album Reviews here?

Post by CoolHat4SchoolCat »

Hello to the folks of Acclaimed! This may or may not be an odd request, and be easy on me because this is my first post to this forum, but I am a beta tester turned content curator for a start-up which is looking to officially launch their music streaming platform VIBBIDI real soon. They feel that unique and personal album reviews, which we call Narratives, will be a cool thing to both participate in and read about on the site, and so they will design a submission system for such content, but in the meantime, I am asking who would be interested in such a system, and if they'd be willing to submit, via other means, a little mini review based off of their fav album to get the thing going. Any die-hard music fans or creative writers out there willing to participate? We’d be more than grateful, and what would most likely happen is not only will you earn points on your profile as a contributor, but if you have a blog or a website you are promoting, we will put this link on each Narrative you upload. There will be multiple exposure points for your writing and this link – which might be cool thing to you. I’d love for this feature to be successful, having been involved with this hardworking team for about 18 months, so if you are interested, definitely let me know here – and thank you!
Cold Butterfly
Different Class

Re: Anyone love writing Album Reviews here?

Post by Cold Butterfly »

CoolHat4SchoolCat wrote:Hello to the folks of Acclaimed! This may or may not be an odd request, and be easy on me because this is my first post to this forum, but I am a beta tester turned content curator for a start-up which is looking to officially launch their music streaming platform VIBBIDI real soon. They feel that unique and personal album reviews, which we call Narratives, will be a cool thing to both participate in and read about on the site, and so they will design a submission system for such content, but in the meantime, I am asking who would be interested in such a system, and if they'd be willing to submit, via other means, a little mini review based off of their fav album to get the thing going. Any die-hard music fans or creative writers out there willing to participate? We’d be more than grateful, and what would most likely happen is not only will you earn points on your profile as a contributor, but if you have a blog or a website you are promoting, we will put this link on each Narrative you upload. There will be multiple exposure points for your writing and this link – which might be cool thing to you. I’d love for this feature to be successful, having been involved with this hardworking team for about 18 months, so if you are interested, definitely let me know here – and thank you!
I know i’m late, but i’d definitely be interested in this. Contact me for further details, and it’d be great.

Return to “General Discussion”