Telecaster Riffs & Amps for Beginners?

ShavonPaule
Only Sixteen

Telecaster Riffs & Amps for Beginners?

Post by ShavonPaule »

Greetings!

My teen sibling recently purchased Fender Telecaster. As a beginner, he can play fundamental beats and willing to start taking online Telecaster lessons. Most of these classes are online, and I noticed they are not teaching a lot in live courses, even many YouTubers are teaching better than these classes. That's why I am here to know some riffs that Telecaster players have tried as a beginner. So, if any of you is using Telecaster, then please recommend easy playing riffs. :music-guitarred:

Similarly, we also need to get a reasonable amp for this Fender Telecaster. We already have 1966 Fender Amp that he is using, but we noticed it is not the right fit and thinking to go with Fender ’65 Twin Reverb Amp after reading reviews of a variety of Telecaster amps from here https://www.happynewguitarday.com/best- ... elecaster/. Do you think it is the right option or should we consider Fender Blues Junior III because it is good for home-based learners? All in all, I am confused and need to your experienced advice for Telecaster riffs and amps.

Waiting for your suggestions.
MikeGuitar
Debut

Re: Telecaster Riffs & Amps for Beginners?

Post by MikeGuitar »

My last purchase is Fender Mustang LT-25. And this is very good value for the price. I've found it here https://guitar-amp.com/telecaster/ good comparison table and models
Archangel
Are You Experienced?

Re: Telecaster Riffs & Amps for Beginners?

Post by Archangel »

I’m not a Telecaster player but I think he will be very happy to check out Ultimateguitar.Com . I find this site excellent.
I’m just a girl... (don’t you think I know exactly where I stand ?)

Return to “General Discussion”