Kanye is having issues

PlasticRam
Into the Groove

Kanye is having issues

Post by PlasticRam »

I just had to make a thread on this cos so much is going on.

He had a rally where he cried and said he almost aborted his daughter.

Now he's gone on Twitter rants and has said he has problems with Kim and Kris, calling her Kris Jong Un.

Charlamagne tha God said that Ye wants a divorce.

His new album DONDA is supposed to get released on Friday.

Kim released a statement where she said Ye is having mental problems, being bi-polar and everything.

I got banned from the Kanye forum so now I'm posting on a less relevant forum and here. Please don't lock this. I am stable now.

Ye's tweets:
https://i.ktt2.com/https://preview.redd ... 863e3a05d4

Kim's statement:
https://mobile.twitter.com/WORLDSTAR/st ... 4993105922
Last edited by PlasticRam on Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:12 pm, edited 4 times in total.
I feel like that
Nick
Running Up That Hill

Re: Kanye is having issues

Post by Nick »

I really feel bad for the guy and I hope he gets the help he needs. I hope that the "Kanye West story" has a happy ending...
PlasticRam
Into the Groove

Post by PlasticRam »

Nick wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:01 pm I really feel bad for the guy and I hope he gets the help he needs. I hope that the "Kanye West story" has a happy ending...
+1

It feels like he's in danger now. Edit: Or maybe that's hyperbole. Let's just hope everything works out. His marriage is in shambles tho.
I feel like that
PlasticRam
Into the Groove

Post by PlasticRam »

I feel like that
Harold
Into the Groove

Post by Harold »

PlasticRam wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:04 pm
Nick wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:01 pm I really feel bad for the guy and I hope he gets the help he needs. I hope that the "Kanye West story" has a happy ending...
+1

It feels like he's in danger now. Edit: Or maybe that's hyperbole. Let's just hope everything works out. His marriage is in shambles tho.
Kim just posted a plea for understanding re: Kanye's mental illness, emphasizing that because her husband is an adult there is only so much she and the family can do with regard to getting him the help he clearly needs.

I listened to Ye last night, after not having done so since right after it was released in 2018. It was a disturbing listen at the time (particularly that opening track: "I seriously thought about killing you last night...I think about killing myself, and I love myself a lot more than I love you"), and it's even more so in light of what's happening now. I hate to even think this, but I sincerely hope this story isn't heading towards a seriously tragic ending. I hope the man can be convinced to get help.

Return to “General Discussion”