I'm not well

PlasticRam
Into the Groove

I'm not well

Post by PlasticRam »

Hey,

I just wanted to say that the long post I made on the Kanye thread was partly psychotic rambling and now I'm in a mental hospital cos of those psychotic thoughts. These thoughts started way before that post so it's completely on me to bring up those thoughts. It's like I was trying to find an excuse so I could post about like I've done all over online recently.

So now I'm just trying to shake off some of those thoughts so I could live a normal life without my past upsetting me all the time.

I guess I shouldn't have made even this post, but I just felt like sharing. I'm already getting better cos I'm not writing psychotic stuff online anymore. They allow being online via phone here, which I think is good cos otherwise life here would be boring af.
I feel like that
Harold
Into the Groove

Re: I'm not well

Post by Harold »

PlasticRam wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:30 am Hey,

I just wanted to say that the long post I made on the Kanye thread was partly psychotic rambling and now I'm in a mental hospital cos of those psychotic thoughts. These thoughts started way before that post so it's completely on me to bring up those thoughts. It's like I was trying to find an excuse so I could post about like I've done all over online recently.

So now I'm just trying to shake off some of those thoughts so I could live a normal life without my past upsetting me all the time.

I guess I shouldn't have made even this post, but I just felt like sharing. I'm already getting better cos I'm not writing psychotic stuff online anymore. They allow being online via phone here, which I think is good cos otherwise life here would be boring af.
I think everyone here is glad to hear you're getting help, PlasticRam. Please take care of yourself.
PlasticRam
Into the Groove

Post by PlasticRam »

^^ Thanks.
I feel like that
antonius
Movin' On Up

Post by antonius »

I hope you get well again PlasticRam, and get things from your past sorted out.
mileswide
Full of Fire

Post by mileswide »

Hope you're getting the help you need, PR. Pleased you still get to post here if it makes everything easier for you. Also I know we'd all miss you if you couldn't post
All I got inside is vacancy!
PlasticRam
Into the Groove

Post by PlasticRam »

Thanks guys. Feeling better now. Still have to be in the hospital tho cos psychotic thoughts may come back. I hope they never come back once I get released.
I feel like that
PlasticRam
Into the Groove

Post by PlasticRam »

Doctor said they wanna get rid of all my beliefs regarding the Vegas shooting and everything. Problem is I think rationally and it definitely is the case that Fox News has hinted that I am to blame. These are not psychotic thoughts. I guess I'm gonna have to lie at some point to get out of here.

The thing that does help me cope with the guilt is that the police report of the shooting didn't even hint at me, so it's a huge cover-up if I am to blame.

This is like an Orwellian nightmare. Idk if i used that word correctly.

But it isn't that bad being here cos I have the internet. I can't play poker tho which sucks. It's kinda my job.

Now I asked a nurse and she said I can bring my laptop here, so I could play poker here so I wouldn't be frustrated at all being here. There's a chance I still have psychosis cos I've written some crazy stuff online lately so I guess it's good I'm still here.
I feel like that
ShavonPaule
Only Sixteen

Post by ShavonPaule »

Better to consult to a good psychiatist and keep in mind it "this too shall pass". Get well soon and surround yourself with a number of positive people and try to avoid negative content and people.

Return to “General Discussion”