Information on The 100 Most Acclaimed Comics and The 100 Most Acclaimed TV Shows One

letmeintomyzone
Different Class

Information on The 100 Most Acclaimed Comics and The 100 Most Acclaimed TV Shows One

Post by letmeintomyzone »

I'm still working on it, and it hasn't been great, I feel like my 1-10 system hasn't been as potent as I would like to be, and I've struggled to jot down and remember pieces of date, and I've been in a really dark spiral in my life, I got kicked off of AwardsWatch's forums due to making one of my worst posts, a screed against 4chan, and I think that, I'm struggling to keep it together. I want to get it done before the end of 2019, and I'm struggling to make due, even if I work on it every night. Pic below is the progress so far.

Truth be told, I haven't even been reading as many books, watching as many films or TV shows, listening to albums and playing as many videogames, as I would like to
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
letmeintomyzone
Different Class

Re: Information on The 100 Most Acclaimed Comics and The 100 Most Acclaimed TV Shows One

Post by letmeintomyzone »

Also, TV one
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Pierre
Into the Groove

Re: Information on The 100 Most Acclaimed Comics and The 100 Most Acclaimed TV Shows One

Post by Pierre »

letmeintomyzone wrote:I'm still working on it, and it hasn't been great, I feel like my 1-10 system hasn't been as potent as I would like to be, and I've struggled to jot down and remember pieces of date, and I've been in a really dark spiral in my life, I got kicked off of AwardsWatch's forums due to making one of my worst posts, a screed against 4chan
You know, a good move forward for you to do would be to stop building your life and activities around 4chan. Just kick that stuff out of your life and NEVER TALK ABOUT OR REFER TO IT AGAIN. Act and think as if 4chan never existed. It's absolutely necessary that you delete one of the source feeding the darker side of your life so you can concentrate on the more positive things you already have or can find.

Return to “General Discussion”