Is there a site that counts down the most critically acclaimed websites of all time?

letmeintomyzone
Different Class

Is there a site that counts down the most critically acclaimed websites of all time?

Post by letmeintomyzone »

I'm kind of bored, so a thought of "shower thought" I had.
PlasticRam
Into the Groove

Re: Is there a site that counts down the most critically acclaimed websites of all time?

Post by PlasticRam »

This I haven't seen you ask before. I don't know.
I feel like that
prosecutorgodot
Keep On Movin'

Re: Is there a site that counts down the most critically acclaimed websites of all time?

Post by prosecutorgodot »

PlasticRam, are you okay? Or, will you be okay? You're starting to scare me. Stop taking the drugs you mentioned.

To the question, I don't know. No one critiques websites though.
PlasticRam
Into the Groove

Post by PlasticRam »

prosecutorgodot wrote:PlasticRam, are you okay? Or, will you be okay? You're starting to scare me. Stop taking the drugs you mentioned.

To the question, I don't know. No one critiques websites though.
I haven't taken drugs since Monday.

I might start taking them again though cos I have an illness and it's called medical marijuana for a reason. There's been a lot of scientific studies that it works for several diseases. I just need to worry not to get too paranoid cos of my safety. I feel like mentally when I took them, my mind expanded. I woke up from brainwashing. So my plan is just to maybe start using medical marijuana for my physical disease and just stay calm about everything.

Maybe after this point the "high" feeling is a negative side effect cos I don't need to be awaken anymore. But arguably still beats the side effects that other medicines have. It is terrible what can happen from taking prescription drugs.

You know the drug companies are against marijuana cos it's a natural product. A lot of corruption in Europe, in the U.S. too. It's not legal in a lot of states and countries.

I'm not even talking about recreational use, but just the medical stuff.
I feel like that
prosecutorgodot
Keep On Movin'

PlasticRam wrote:I might start taking them again though cos I have an illness and it's called medical marijuana for a reason.

You know the drug companies are against marijuana cos it's a natural product. A lot of corruption in Europe, in the U.S. too. It's not legal in a lot of states and countries.

Oh wow, I didn't know. Interesting. I tried medical marijuana, but I couldn't get high, prob because not enough dosage. I do agree with your opinion on marijuana politics, but it's still yet to be proven with solid evidence. But definitely, Cannabis is one hell of a plant.
PlasticRam
Into the Groove

Post by PlasticRam »

prosecutorgodot wrote:
PlasticRam wrote:I might start taking them again though cos I have an illness and it's called medical marijuana for a reason.

Oh wow, I didn't know. Interesting. I tried medical marijuana, but I couldn't get high, prob because not enough dosage. I do agree with your opinion on marijuana politics, but it's still yet to be proven with solid evidence. But definitely, Cannabis is one hell of a plant.
The scientists don't wanna research it cos they just want to create new drugs that the average consumer can't make.

I know that half my posts sound very conspiratorial, and idk, I'm sorry about that.

THC is the stuff that gets you high. And I think it's the one that works for many conditions, almost for all of them. CBD is another thing that does improve some health conditions but doesn't get you high. Maybe use both of them cos they both might work in case of diseases.

And I don't think getting high recreationally is that bad, as long as you're aware that it can cause paranoia and for example you're in a safe environment and make a deal with yourself to not go out while high. Just my two cents.
I feel like that
prosecutorgodot
Keep On Movin'

PlasticRam wrote: The scientists don't wanna research it cos they just want to create new drugs that the average consumer can't make.

I know that half my posts sound very conspiratorial, and idk, I'm sorry about that.
Hmmm I'm okay with it. I'm just trying to be the straight man. :/
PetShopBoy
The Only Way Is Up

Post by PetShopBoy »

Hi. I am new. Critically acclaimed websites is such a neat idea. Too bad most everything on the web is ephemeral... not to mention the regrettable acknowledgment that critics (intellectuals) are held in such low regard these days.
StevieFan13
Wuthering Heights

Post by StevieFan13 »

PetShopBoy wrote:Hi. I am new. Critically acclaimed websites is such a neat idea. Too bad most everything on the web is ephemeral... not to mention the regrettable acknowledgment that critics (intellectuals) are held in such low regard these days.
Welcome to the forum!
Music is a world within itself, with a language we all understand - Sir Duke (1976)
whuntva
Keep On Movin'

Post by whuntva »

This i think, would lead to Russell's Paradox, leading to an implosion of the universe. Esp. if a site like this were on there.

I've never heard of it and don't even know how you'd measure that.
" Ah, yes! Our meager restitution"
biancaella
I'm New Here

Post by biancaella »

Maybe someone should make a list
:happy-partydance: :happy-partydance:

Return to “General Discussion”