SERIOUS: Your wildest nightmares might've been true about Trump.

PlasticRam
Into the Groove

Re: SERIOUS: Your wildest nightmares might've been true about Trump.

Post by PlasticRam »

I actually had an experience when I was in America on Monday, paramedics looked like Nazis ready to take me to concentration camp. I can totally see the rise of Nazism in America. But hopefully I'm just freaking out.
I feel like that
PlasticRam
Into the Groove

Post by PlasticRam »

JimmyJazz wrote:http://www.latimes.com/world/middleeast ... story.html

200 dead by Trump. But they are "EVIL MOOZLIMS" so you probably don't care after citing Bill Maher and his pointless nonsense. The dead children probably were working for the Saudis too, I imagine. (MASSIVE SARCASM ALERT)

Speaking of Maher, I do like whenever his "self-proclaimed progressive" ass gets owned on his own show: http://deadline.com/2017/03/real-time-w ... 202051337/
I see. Now I understand. I didn't know you thought Bill Maher had no credibility. I'm just trying to understand.

I know America has destabilized the Middle East, and that's prolly the main cause of radical Islamic terrorism.
I feel like that
PlasticRam
Into the Groove

Post by PlasticRam »

I do care about Muslims. I care about everyone. Over half of my posts on this thread is pointing out the need for humanity. That other half might be like remnants from my former world view. I'm still trying to understand everything.
I feel like that
PlasticRam
Into the Groove

Post by PlasticRam »

ISIS is killing people. That's all I'm saying. We agree that is bad. The thing we have to figure out is what's the solution.
I feel like that
PlasticRam
Into the Groove

Post by PlasticRam »

But yeah the greatest threat to democracy is prolly Trump. Dorito Mussolini, as you say. I just wanna have a world view that doesn't cause me mental anguish and people live and humanity.
I feel like that
PlasticRam
Into the Groove

Post by PlasticRam »

I know what's in my heart, and it's not racism. It's love for everyone. Also animals.
I feel like that
PlasticRam
Into the Groove

Post by PlasticRam »

I'm worried Trump is into eugenics.
I feel like that
PlasticRam
Into the Groove

Post by PlasticRam »

Obama used drones that killed civilians too. But that might be irrelevant to this discussion.
I feel like that
PlasticRam
Into the Groove

Post by PlasticRam »

I need to start watching NBC or CNN.
I feel like that
JimmyJazz
Shake Some Action

Post by JimmyJazz »

PlasticRam wrote:I'm worried Trump is into eugenics.
I am sorry to break it to you, but he absolutely is. I forget where the article is that said it, but Trump is on record as stating that his "genes" are why his father and himself were so successful compared to the majority of people. I think it possibly was even featured in a campaign ad by the Clinton team last year, and I'm surprised it got less attention than it should have. Would have impacted a lot of the Rustbelt people who supported him, as eugenics isn't just race based, it is also class-based, justifying why poor people are "poor" and the rich are "rich".
PlasticRam
Into the Groove

Post by PlasticRam »

JimmyJazz wrote:
PlasticRam wrote:I'm worried Trump is into eugenics.
I am sorry to break it to you, but he absolutely is. I forget where the article is that said it, but Trump is on record as stating that his "genes" are why his father and himself were so successful compared to the majority of people. I think it possibly was even featured in a campaign ad by the Clinton team last year, and I'm surprised it got less attention than it should have. Would have impacted a lot of the Rustbelt people who supported him, as eugenics isn't just race based, it is also class-based, justifying why poor people are "poor" and the rich are "rich".
I see. Now I think I get it. I hope we can be friends.

There's actually a compilation video on Youtube where Trump keeps mentioning genes. It's so disturbing I don't wanna link it.
I feel like that
JimmyJazz
Shake Some Action

Post by JimmyJazz »

PlasticRam wrote:I need to start watching NBC or CNN.
Some shows and websites that I tend to get my political ideas and thoughts from tend to be (and I generally place trust in the fact-reporting on):
Democracy Now
NPR
The Intercept
The Jacobin
MSNBC (especially Chris Hayes)
The Week writer Ryan Cooper
The New Republic
Slate
The Guardian
PlasticRam
Into the Groove

Post by PlasticRam »

Alright, thanks I'll try some of those.
I feel like that
PlasticRam
Into the Groove

Post by PlasticRam »

To completely wake up from brainwashing is a long process, so thanks for baring with me.
I feel like that
Pierre
Into the Groove

Post by Pierre »

PlasticRam wrote:Right now I'm thinking that Trump might be a centrist after all. Non-dangerous centrist. That's what I hope. He's a deal-maker.
Sorry, but Trump isn't a centrist. He's a fascist. His discourse on immigrants, women, nationalism, and as you've seen, eugenics, everything points at him being a fascist with somewhat liberal views on economics, although only as long as it serves American interests, so not even that much actually.

Being a fascist with a taste for the market economy doesn't make him a centrist. We tend to associate liberalism in economy with progressism, but that's not completely true: in France it was for decades associated with the conservatives. In politics some mixes can be odd; there are anarchists at the far right, just like the Soviets were nationalists despite being communists, while they were supposed to be internationalists. Anyway, centrists have liberal views on economics, while wanting at the same time to help modest and poor people get by and find their place in the society. That's not what Trump wants: his discourses for American workers were lies for election purposes, his measures are blatantly in favour of the richer people in America. He's anything but centrist.

Also:
PlasticRam wrote:Walls work. I believe this is still true. I think it's a good thing to have a physical barrier so people can't be smuggled into another country. Mexico would benefit so that guns couldn't be smuggled into Mexico.
No they don't. Spain have built a wall around Ceuta and Melilla and it stopped nothing. Besides, when people get used to separating people with walls, then the walls also build themselves in the minds of people, and they become nationalist and racist. Walls are bad.
PlasticRam
Into the Groove

Post by PlasticRam »

Pierre wrote:
PlasticRam wrote:Walls work. I believe this is still true. I think it's a good thing to have a physical barrier so people can't be smuggled into another country. Mexico would benefit so that guns couldn't be smuggled into Mexico.
No they don't. Spain have built a wall around Ceuta and Melilla and it stopped nothing. Besides, when people get used to separating people with walls, then the walls also build themselves in the minds of people, and they become nationalist and racist. Walls are bad.
Good point. I have never been introduced to that point, so thanks for opening my mind.
Last edited by PlasticRam on Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
I feel like that
PlasticRam
Into the Groove

Post by PlasticRam »

Pierre wrote:
PlasticRam wrote:Right now I'm thinking that Trump might be a centrist after all. Non-dangerous centrist. That's what I hope. He's a deal-maker.
Sorry, but Trump isn't a centrist. He's a fascist. His discourse on immigrants, women, nationalism, and as you've seen, eugenics, everything points at him being a fascist with somewhat liberal views on economics, although only as long as it serves American interests, so not even that much actually.

Being a fascist with a taste for the market economy doesn't make him a centrist. We tend to associate liberalism in economy with progressism, but that's not completely true: in France it was for decades associated with the conservatives. In politics some mixes can be odd; there are anarchists at the far right, just like the Soviets were nationalists despite being communists, while they were supposed to be internationalists. Anyway, centrists have liberal views on economics, while wanting at the same time to help modest and poor people get by and find their place in the society. That's not what Trump wants: his discourses for American workers were lies for election purposes, his measures are blatantly in favour of the richer people in America. He's anything but centrist.
I agree with this too. I'm like a caveman that just woke up from 6 years of slumber, so I'm still trying to understand what's going on.
I feel like that
PlasticRam
Into the Groove

Post by PlasticRam »

I still can't get over why everyone is acting weird on television. Can someone explain it to me? They're holding back tears. They have lumps in their throats.
I feel like that
PlasticRam
Into the Groove

Post by PlasticRam »

Now I get it. Trump made a deal with Judge Jeanine that she would build Trump up and re-brainwash people. I saw that show. That made me think Trump is not Hitler. I should just stay the fuck out of Fox News, cos I think Trump has threatened them with death if they don't report on certain things.
I feel like that
PlasticRam
Into the Groove

Post by PlasticRam »

Last week everything was fine on Fox News, cos they legitimately thought Trump was just a normal leader, not Nazi at all. On Monday they realised they were being conned, but they still have to try to report like they used to cos now they're being threatened with death.

Do you guys agree with my theory?
I feel like that
Pierre
Into the Groove

Post by Pierre »

Fox News are notorious in France as the example of a news channel gone wrong, using sensationalism and blatantly false claims (the reports they've made on the French suburbs are a frequent source of hilariousness over here) to build up audience. They disguise it as "we dare to report the truth that no one else dares to" but they're just doing... well, alternative facts. As such, they've been leaning heavily toward the right of political ideology who feed themselves with that whole "our country and the Western world are in a civil war" stuff. Not saying that the Western world is actually OK, but the way they report stuff, they lie. However they've got a problem with Trump, because it looks like he's incompetent and they know he's harmful to the Republican party credibility. That's why they might be tightrope-walking right now.

Whatever, in my opinion and the opinion of many French people, Fox News sucks. I'm not watching them, and I'm not starting anytime soon.
PlasticRam
Into the Groove

Post by PlasticRam »

Pierre wrote: Whatever, in my opinion and the opinion of many French people, Fox News sucks. I'm not watching them, and I'm not starting anytime soon.
Yes I know. I just realised it. And now the American journalists who report the news on Fox are realising they're a propaganda channel, but they can't resign in the fear of death. And they can't tell the truth in the fear of death. America might be becoming a giant North Korea. Or Nazi Germany. Trump is using the term "fake media". Hitler used the term "Lügenpresse". So many parallels.
I feel like that
JimmyJazz
Shake Some Action

Post by JimmyJazz »

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2017/ ... presidency

Last link for the night. Not sure if any of you have read this, but this Mercer guy (and his religious nut daughter) pulls the strings of not just Trump, but all of Bannon and the Breitbart crew, the crazies in the cabinet. I thought the Koch Brothers were evil (and they definitely are!), but this weirdo takes the cake by far for definition of "evil rich guy who controls all", something you see in movies and video games. His views on science and the idea that blacks were better off in the Jim Crow era, and, best of all, that nuclear warfare will make us all "healthier" WTF!?! is so chilling and mind-numbing that it makes my head spin.

A literal oligarchy, just like over in Russia with Putin and his billionaire pals. UGH
JimmyJazz
Shake Some Action

Post by JimmyJazz »

One more link: https://www.democracynow.org/2017/3/17/ ... lied_group

He keeps denying it, but the leaders of the group keep on saying he is in it. He has valid reasons to lie, but they damn well don't. That this guy got away with lying on his citizenship test means he absolutely should be fired AND deported. If they really care about "ideological vetting", they should base it on, you know, IDEOLOGY, not whether someone's brown versus white and is Christian instead of Muslim (or any other religion). Complete hypocrisy.
prosecutorgodot
Keep On Movin'

Post by prosecutorgodot »

PlasticRam wrote:I need to start watching NBC or CNN.
I worry that the best thing for you is to stay away from all news, at least for a little while, so that you can calm down. But if we are talking about (English-language) news networks, there is one news network in particular that I like the most and would like to recommend, but I'll keep my lips sealed to preserve some semblance of neutrality. But it's none of the ones that you've mentioned.

But JimmyJazz brings up Democracy Now, which is a pretty good choice.

And in reference to Fox News which you've mentioned:
As much as I hate Fox News with a passion, I can't bring myself to say they are worth absolutely nothing. Despite the idiocy, conspiracism, and corporatism of people like Sean Hannity, Bill O'Reilly etc., I do think it is important to look at multiple sides of an issue. So feel free to watch them, but stay skeptical and questioning.
PlasticRam
Into the Groove

Post by PlasticRam »

JimmyJazz wrote:One more link: https://www.democracynow.org/2017/3/17/ ... lied_group

He keeps denying it, but the leaders of the group keep on saying he is in it. He has valid reasons to lie, but they damn well don't. That this guy got away with lying on his citizenship test means he absolutely should be fired AND deported. If they really care about "ideological vetting", they should base it on, you know, IDEOLOGY, not whether someone's brown versus white and is Christian instead of Muslim (or any other religion). Complete hypocrisy.
Yeah, I believe he's in it.
I feel like that
PlasticRam
Into the Groove

Post by PlasticRam »

prosecutorgodot wrote: And in reference to Fox News which you've mentioned:
As much as I hate Fox News with a passion, I can't bring myself to say they are worth absolutely nothing. Despite the idiocy, conspiracism, and corporatism of people like Sean Hannity, Bill O'Reilly etc., I do think it is important to look at multiple sides of an issue. So feel free to watch them, but stay skeptical and questioning.
Sure, but the problem is that they're literally being threatened with death, so they're becoming a propaganda network unwillingly. They're crying. And the stuff they have to make news about is actually having a negative effect to the recovery from my brainwashing.

It's like they're holding guns to people's heads. Do you believe me?

Your advice for me to stay away from all news is prolly best.
I feel like that
Pierre
Into the Groove

Post by Pierre »

PlasticRam wrote: Sure, but the problem is that they're literally being threatened with death, so they're becoming a propaganda network unwillingly. They're crying. And the stuff they have to make news about is actually having a negative effect to the recovery from my brainwashing.

It's like they're holding guns to people's heads. Do you believe me?

Your advice for me to stay away from all news is prolly best.
I'm not sure where you got that notion that Fox News journalists are threatened with death. I think you're having a bout of paranoia there. You need to be more pragmatical about all this. Things are nowhere near this dramatic.

I believe that what I said earlier is the truth: Fox News has an editorial line that leans toward the right, even far right, and they don't like Trump because he's harmful to the credibility of the right. Also, journalists often look tired and teary-eyed on news channels because they're working non-stop and often wake up very very early in the morning. There's nothing mysterious there.
PlasticRam
Into the Groove

Post by PlasticRam »

^^ Okay, I'm still not sure I agree with that. On Monday Trump had a very bizarre speech and all of a sudden The Five went from being a normal show to having five people nervously laugh. Next day they had lumps in their throats. And all of the news are coming out this week of illegals raping and killing. And repealing Obamacare with a program that's 10x worse. I mean something is going on.

O'Reilly is doing a town hall on Monday. When is the last time he's done a town hall? Like never?

Something is going on and it's not good. Only other week that was this crazy is when the Muslim ban was implemented.
I feel like that
Pierre
Into the Groove

Post by Pierre »

PlasticRam wrote:^^ Okay, I'm still not sure I agree with that. On Monday Trump had a very bizarre speech and all of a sudden The Five went from being a normal show to having five people nervously laugh. Next day they had lumps in their throats. And all of the news are coming out this week of illegals raping and killing. And repealing Obamacare with a program that's 10x worse. I mean something is going on.
You're reading too much into this. Besides, you're watching this channel WAY too much apparently. I'm sorry, PlasticRam, but nothing is going on. You need to calm down, stop being so overdramatic, stay away from Fox News and rest. I'm worried when I'm reading you, you sound like you're developing paranoia.
Romain
Happy Up Here

Post by Romain »

PlasticRam, you need to stop internet and visual media some days.

Go outside, walk, breath, listen to the music you prefer, read a wonderful and optimistic book... please, give a break to your brain !
PlasticRam
Into the Groove

Post by PlasticRam »

Alright. I'll stay out of news. But you know it's also true that I could be one of the first ones to realise what's going on. Scott Adams is the psychologist that was one of the few legit experts who predicted Trump was gonna win back in August 2015. And now just on Monday he posted a video that the tide is turning. And I instantly caught up to it. So I'm just wondering if he repeats his long vision and let's say in 1.5 years the worst case scenario will happen.

I mean who already saw what a potentially fucked up situation it is are people like JimmyJazz, John Oliver, StevieFan and Jake Tapper. The liberals (but I'm sorry to characterize people with the wrong term possibly, I just don't know a better term). I think the next wave is gonna be Trump supporters realising Trump might be bad.

But also it's still technically possible Trump's just a really good deal-maker, even if you gave that theory 0% odds.

PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT:

I am gonna try to stop posting hopefully for a couple of days. Thanks guys for all the advice.
I feel like that
PlasticRam
Into the Groove

Post by PlasticRam »

Some of the drones Obama used killed innocent civilians.
I feel like that
jamieW
Keep On Movin'

Post by jamieW »

PlasticRam, you sent me a brief PM last week, similar to the way you began this thread. When I responded, I said (as have others) that I appreciated your willingness to keep an open mind and admit you were wrong about Trump. If I had known how troubled you were about this, I wouldn't have included my own concerns. But you've repeated yourself several times in this thread and, after saying you were going to take some time away from it, you've begun posting again with a statement you made almost word-for-word earlier. I will echo the concerns everyone else has - I think you need to take some time away from the news and speak with family and friends about how you're feeling right now. I believe you may need help beyond what we in the forum can provide.

Since your mind is already in a state to accept conspiratorial theories, you definitely should stay away from Fox News, which only feeds them. You say you're not taking drugs right now, but this "network" qualifies, since all of the conservatives I know who are Trump supporters rely entirely upon this for their source of news. It's not news - it's propaganda. I don't even watch MSNBC because I know it leans left and has an agenda. However, Fox News makes MSNBC look completely neutral by comparison, since at least MSNBC is still a legitimate news source.

When I need a break from the news, I just watch comedians who make me laugh at the absurdity of everything going on. (Including Bill Maher, whom JimmyJazz crushed - I would need more information regarding why, since I may very well be missing something here.) You seem completely torn between the conservatism you've embraced the last several years vs. the worldwide mess it's caused that you're now seeing. All I can recommend is to think for yourself. Everyone who knows me would label me a liberal (and I certainly am), but it doesn't mean I don't hold on to a couple of conservative beliefs. I don't believe anyone who thinks for themselves without blindly following a platform can call themselves 100% liberal or 100% conservative. (For one, the party platforms often contradict themselves.) Please stop trying to adjust your worldview according to what you see in the news, or what your ex-girlfriend and others told you, and just ask yourself how you feel and what you believe. The good people of this forum are understandably concerned about you, and I'm hoping you can break free from this confusion and paranoia that has engulfed you over the past week. You and I haven't always agreed on everything, but I'm sincerely wishing you the very best.
Henrik
Site Admin

Post by Henrik »

It has been suggested that I lock this thread to save you from becoming insane, PlasticRam. As many others have said you need to stop this behaviour. You have posted hundreds of posts in this thread! Please realize that not Donald Trump, but you, are the biggest threat to yourself right now.

I would prefer to lock the thread, but I'm not sure it's the best way to help you. I'm worried that you will just continue in another forum if I do. Anyway, please take Romain's advice and go out for walks. Promise me that you spend way more time in the nature than online. Okay?
Everyone you meet fights a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.
Pierre
Into the Groove

Post by Pierre »

Henrik wrote:It has been suggested that I lock this thread to save you from becoming insane, PlasticRam. As many others have said you need to stop this behaviour. You have posted hundreds of posts in this thread! Please realize that not Donald Trump, but you, are the biggest threat to yourself right now.

I would prefer to lock the thread, but I'm not sure it's the best way to help you. I'm worried that you will just continue in another forum if I do. Anyway, please take Romain's advice and go out for walks. Promise me that you spend way more time in the nature than online. Okay?
I've been thinking about it and personally I believe we should keep the thread open because I'm afraid of where PlasticRam might go if we stop him from talking here. But actually, I'd much rather want PlasticRam to stop this insanity and, as others suggested, go out and just stop thinking about politics altogether because clearly that's not what he needs right now.

PlasticRam, please, you're getting everyone worried here. You've got to empty your mind completely about Trump and everything politics-related for the moment, and most probably, everything news-related as well. Romain is right - read a book, watch movies, listen to music, anything as long as it's positive stuff that will make you happy and distract you from the destructive path your thoughts are taking right now. You're self-destructing, and it's painful and terrifying to watch.
PlasticRam
Into the Groove

Post by PlasticRam »

My current thoughts on the situation are that Trump very likely is not the equivalent of Mussolini. But it is still possible. Before I was 100% sure Trump is not Mussolini, but now I definitely see the potential. But as I said, most likely he's just a bit of a tool.

What I think is the big story now is this wiretapgate. Either Trump lied about it, and if it turns out he did, that is arguably some basis for impeachment. But if it turns out Obama's administration did surveil Trump and unmasked some names, that's arguably the biggest scandal since Watergate.

So anyway, sorry if what I wrote above is a little edgy. Counterarguments are always appreciated.

Last week I would say I did have a mental breakdown and I was in like 60% mental capacity. Now it's at least 90%, and keeps getting better, so I'm okay. I still might vent in this thread about politics if I really feel the need to say something. But I promise and swear to God that I won't mention politics in other threads and I will just keep on talking about music as I've done so far.
I feel like that
Nick
Running Up That Hill

Post by Nick »

Glad to see you're back to normal, PlasticRam. I was going to hold off posting here again until I was sure you were okay.

That being said, I take exception to a lot of the things Scott Adams said in that video you posted. First off, Scott Adams is not a psychologist, nor is he any sort of "expert" in a relevant subject matter. He's a cartoonist, drawing the newspaper comic strip "Dilbert" for about three decades now. While "Dilbert" is an admittedly funny comic about office politics and the failures of bureaucracy, it doesn't give Adams any sort of special authority to talk here.

With that out of the way, I would like to focus on the things Adams actually says in his video. First off he says that our filters should be judged by how well they make us happy. I couldn't think of a worse metric to judge a filter if I tried. Why should we conflate things that are true with things that we want to be true. I'd certainly like it if, say, there was no such thing as genocide, and living in a world without genocide would make my happy, but that doesn't mean that I should go around believing that there's no genocide, because this is an obviously false conclusion that could have disastrous real world consequences if a large number of people were to believe in it. So again, "whether the filter in question makes you happy" is a useless metric when judging a filter's ability to provide the truth.

Next, I'd like to discuss several of the options that Adams writes off. I have an issue with him writing off the idea that Trump is crazy like that, because if you've ever scrolled through his Twitter feed it's pretty clear the guy isn't playing with a full deck of cards. But the big one here is the part about the serial liar. Adams writes off this filter because he claims that Trump only lies when he has something to gain, and he has nothing to gain from this wiretapping allegation. This is patently false. Trump has much to gain by lying here. First of all, a lie like this dominates the news cycle (as we just saw), and provides a much needed distraction from the current Russia collusion investigations that have been ongoing for some time now. Trump would love to distract from this story, so why not manufacturer a new one? Additionally, Trump thrives off of being seen as the "anti-establishment" figure. Anything that casts him in an anti-establishment light and portrays his establishment enemies (like Obama) negatively is going to be a big plus to him. And what's more anti-establishment than being targeted by both the Obama administration and the intelligence community in the run up to the election?

Lastly, I'd like to address Adams flippant remark that if Trump was mistaken then it "didn't matter". Of course it matters. This is the president of the United States making a completely unfounded allegation of great national importance. Even if he was mistaken then he should've used more discretion and sensitivity, instead of blasting off about it on Twitter for the whole world to see.
PlasticRam
Into the Groove

Post by PlasticRam »

^^ yeah, I mean at least he gives you all the six options, and I think one or more of them might be true at the same time.

And yeah I actually remembered wrong when I said he's a psychologist. I meant to say he's a hypnotist and he has a background in persuasion. You still might think that doesn't make him qualified in any way, but we slightly disagree.

The point about people being happy is that a Buddhist and a Christian could go to the same store and they will survive and be peaceful, even though they believe in radically different things. So being "blue-pilled" isn't that bad in some cases.

Still what I took away from the whole video is that Adams thinks on that video that Trump is Hitler. Either the FBI is framing him cos they have knowledge that he is Hitler and they wanna stop Hitler. Or Trump just completely makes up a 100% lie to make people believe in it, but it has no benefit in the sense that it doesn't solve any problems. Like previously when Trump has made statements like "rapists are coming through the Mexican border", it is hyperbole, but he is making you focus into a problem that is a problem, that some people that are coming illegally are rapists.

But actually I think the arc that Adams has and I have is that early March we thought everything was fine, then we freaked out that Trump might be a Mussolini, but then some evidence did come out that the Obama administration is possibly surveilling American people and unmasking names.

Still I think that perhaps it's more likely that Trump is lying, and I just wanna make the point again that that's a huge deal and he should suffer consequences, cos it doesn't have any benefit if Trump is just making his supporters believe big lies and getting them riled up for no reason. I mean the actual reasoning would be that he's the equivalent of Mussolini, and he needs to be stopped.

But to be even a little more edgy and conspiratorial, there's a theory out there that Trump is uncovering a huge pedophilia ring in Washington D.C. According to this theory pedophilia is rampant among politicians and even some police officers. What is a worrying thing is that Mike Pence might be involved, and also tons of powerful people in both of the major parties.

Dr. Phil had an episode on March 21st where he had a victim of pedophilia on the show. The episode talked about there being a problem with pedophilia in the U.S. The show was banned in the Netherlands because of this one episode.

Edit: But I'm sorry again for the last two paragraphs. Prolly I'm just being paranoid, but it's hard when on social media every minute there's a new tweet coming about pedogate. Prolly just confirmation bias on my part.

http://yournewswire.com/fbi-washington-pedo-ring/

http://www.neonnettle.com/features/815- ... -this-year

Edit: Another thing that might be happening as you say is the Russia influencing our elections. The thing I don't understand is how that might lead to Trump's impeachment. In 2008 and 2012 Obama ran a softer campaign on Russia than the Republicans and surely there was some kind of influence campaign in Russia to get Obama elected.
Last edited by PlasticRam on Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
I feel like that
Harold
Into the Groove

Post by Harold »

PlasticRam wrote:But to be even a little more edgy and conspiratorial, there's a theory out there that Trump is uncovering a huge pedophilia ring in Washington D.C. According to this theory pedophilia is rampant among politicians and even some police officers. What is a worrying thing is that Mike Pence might be involved, and also tons of powerful people in both of the major parties.

Dr. Phil had an episode on March 21st where he had a victim of pedophilia on the show. The episode talked about there being a problem with pedophilia in the U.S. The show was banned in the Netherlands because of this one episode.

Edit: But I'm sorry again for the last two paragraphs. Prolly I'm just being paranoid, but it's hard when on social media every minute there's a new tweet coming about pedogate. Prolly just confirmation bias on my part.
Then you need to stop reading those fucking Twitter accounts.

No. No. No. No. No. This forum cannot become another corner of the web propagating the horrific Pizzagate/Pedogate conspiracy theory. I'm as concerned about PlasticRam's well-being as anyone else here, but when he starts giving credence to this shit, Henrik, it's time to lock the fucking thread. Sorry. This has to stop.
PlasticRam
Into the Groove

Post by PlasticRam »

Harold wrote:
PlasticRam wrote:But to be even a little more edgy and conspiratorial, there's a theory out there that Trump is uncovering a huge pedophilia ring in Washington D.C. According to this theory pedophilia is rampant among politicians and even some police officers. What is a worrying thing is that Mike Pence might be involved, and also tons of powerful people in both of the major parties.

Then you need to stop reading those fucking Twitter accounts.

No. No. No. No. No. This forum cannot become another corner of the web propagating the horrific Pizzagate/Pedogate conspiracy theory. I'm as concerned about PlasticRam's well-being as anyone else here, but when he starts giving credence to this shit, Henrik, it's time to lock the fucking thread. Sorry. This has to stop.
Alright. Please lock the thread Henrik. I'm very sorry and this will be my last post about politics I swear.
I feel like that

Return to “General Discussion”