Does AcclaimedMusic read comics?

letmeintomyzone
Different Class

Does AcclaimedMusic read comics?

Post by letmeintomyzone »

I was curious about this, and I've been considering making this thread for a while now, and I've been slowly trying to get into comics, as I want to get into the Love & Rockets series (I bought the new issue of the 4th iteration of the series), and I've been trying to look up into the history of the medium and study what new comic series are worth reading.
Pierre
Into the Groove

Re: Does AcclaimedMusic read comics?

Post by Pierre »

It looks like American members don't really read comics at all. As a French person who grew up in a family who loved comics, I read a bunch of them (as I'm writing these lines, I'm surrounded in my room by about a few hundreds albums right now), but nearly only Franco-Belgian comics, so I can't really help you. I'm pretty much certain that the only American comic I own is Maus.
whuntva
Keep On Movin'

Post by whuntva »

I read some.

The Sandman series is perhaps one of my all time favorite stories told in any medium. And the graphic novel aspect was perfect for conveying and abstract but surreal concept just right.

In my youth I read more things like BIONICLE, Endtown, W.I.T.C.H., and some others. But I always had an appreciation for the medium.
" Ah, yes! Our meager restitution"
Jirin
Running Up That Hill

Post by Jirin »

I read a few webcomics, no proper comic books. Sluggy Freelance, Questionable Content, mostly serialized strips that are comedies with dramatic storylines.

Return to “General Discussion”