Pokemon Sun and Moon

BleuPanda
Higher Ground

Pokemon Sun and Moon

Post by BleuPanda »

They're here!

...Unfortunately I have work for a few hours.
Sweepstakes Ron
Full of Fire

Re: Pokemon Sun and Moon

Post by Sweepstakes Ron »

I pre-ordered Moon from GameStop and it won't get here until Tuesday, probably. But it's already started shipping, so it's too late to just get it from the store...

I will pick Popplio as my starter and name it Gerald. And Alolan Dugtrio is definitely going on my team.
Splish splash, I was raking in the cash
BleuPanda
Higher Ground

Post by BleuPanda »

I'm going to continue my habit where I try to raise all the new Pokemon instead of settling for a single 6 pokemon team. It slows the game down, but it also makes some of the battles actually challenging because my team level remains low.
Nick
Running Up That Hill

Post by Nick »

I picked Moon up yesterday. I'm about 3 hours in. My Popplio has evolved and I just beat the first island challenge. I'm liking the game a lot so far, but could REALLY do without the cut scene overload.
Listyguy
Running Up That Hill

Post by Listyguy »

I don't own a 3DS, but I've watched some youtube clips of parts of the game. The amount of cut scenes is obnoxious.
Pierre
Into the Groove

Post by Pierre »

RoyCombs wrote:Pokemon Sun and moon are amazing game along with other games of Pokemon. I am also planning to buy the game soon as it has very good reviews for playing Pokemon battleship game. While searching online for the game I got to know about this site which is having very good information about the game.
RoyCombs, you're welcome to discuss music, cinema, video games or whatever within our little community, but I think you should refrain from posting random weblinks like this one for no justified reason as it would be considered spam. You say the site has very good info but it's just a random retail website, and furthermore it's in French while most of the community here doesn't speak French.

Consider this a friendly advice, and welcome on the forum! ;)

Edit: I take the welcome back. I just saw in the thread "Songs and Albums of 2006 Poll" that you just copied the first four songs of Bang Jan's selection for your own submission. Guess you're just advanced spam after all.

Return to “General Discussion”