What would you say are the most recommended books, films and albums of all time? (plus message to AM)

letmeintomyzone
Different Class

What would you say are the most recommended books, films and albums of all time? (plus message to AM)

Post by letmeintomyzone »

This recent election, in a strange and kind of twisted way, kind of helped me to see what is and isn't frustrating me, and I think now, I need to improve my life, if I want it to get any better. I think ultimately, I just feel upset, about how my life has been going. I still plan to do the top 250 Acclaimed Comics and Top 250 Acclaimed TV Shows thing, it's just taking some time, but once I do it, I will tell AcclaimedMusic, and post the list here. Thanks AcclaimedMusic Forums and AwardsWatch Forums, you have been nuturing, caring homes for me.

Now, I remember watching the film High Fidelity, and I remember the main character saying he followed books, albums, and films, now I wonder, what are considered the most recommended and essential books/albums/films, in general? Like, what albums/films/books, specifically recommended to people constantly?

Return to “General Discussion”