What happened to Music Story?

mat.bez.lima
Let's Get It On

What happened to Music Story?

Post by mat.bez.lima »

This site is with problem since more than a year, that was when I visited it for the first time. Always shows that is in maintenance and even the links that some give to me here don't show any information, only a script in the browser.
User of RYM #507651
Pierre
Into the Groove

Re: What happened to Music Story?

Post by Pierre »

mat.bez.lima wrote:This site is with problem since more than a year, that was when I visited it for the first time. Always shows that is in maintenance and even the links that some give to me here don't show any information, only a script in the browser.
Hum, do you need to sign up to see the "maintenance" message? Because when I go to the website, everything's fine on my end. Maybe you should just empty your web browser's cache?
mat.bez.lima
Let's Get It On

Post by mat.bez.lima »

Pierre wrote:
mat.bez.lima wrote:This site is with problem since more than a year, that was when I visited it for the first time. Always shows that is in maintenance and even the links that some give to me here don't show any information, only a script in the browser.
Hum, do you need to sign up to see the "maintenance" message? Because when I go to the website, everything's fine on my end. Maybe you should just empty your web browser's cache?
http://data.music-story.com/
This link that I want to see shows the message maintenance.
User of RYM #507651
Pierre
Into the Groove

Post by Pierre »

mat.bez.lima wrote:
Pierre wrote:
http://data.music-story.com/
This link that I want to see shows the message maintenance.
Indeed. However, it does seem like the company is still alive. The best thing to do would be to contact them.
lagire
Keep On Movin'

Post by lagire »

yes, i don't understand it, i try to contact them but they never give me an answer.

Return to “General Discussion”