Compiling a list of the most acclaimed works (save films) of 2016 at the end of the year, need help with processing it

letmeintomyzone
Different Class

Compiling a list of the most acclaimed works (save films) of 2016 at the end of the year, need help with processing it

Post by letmeintomyzone »

So, I decided to count down what are the 20 most acclaimed works of:

Books
Comics
Albums
TV Shows
Videogames

From various sources, and I need to know, when do people usually publish their lists for the best of the year?
Nassim
Full of Fire

Re: Compiling a list of the most acclaimed works (save films) of 2016 at the end of the year, need help with processing

Post by Nassim »

For TV shows it's a bit tricky as some websites work by TV season (so July to June) instead of calendar years.

For music it starts in November and end mid Jan pretty much. Big majority is in December.

Movies seems to be pretty much only in December, but since you didn't ask ! Few books list I know are in December too.
letmeintomyzone
Different Class

Re: Compiling a list of the most acclaimed works (save films) of 2016 at the end of the year, need help with processing

Post by letmeintomyzone »

Nassim wrote:For TV shows it's a bit tricky as some websites work by TV season (so July to June) instead of calendar years.

For music it starts in November and end mid Jan pretty much. Big majority is in December.

Movies seems to be pretty much only in December, but since you didn't ask ! Few books list I know are in December too.
Take it no knowledge for comics and videogames?
Nassim
Full of Fire

Post by Nassim »

letmeintomyzone wrote:
Nassim wrote:For TV shows it's a bit tricky as some websites work by TV season (so July to June) instead of calendar years.

Take it no knowledge for comics and videogames?
I guess Paste will make a comics list in December, and Paste and AV Club a videogame one in December too but that's all I know.
As far as websites specialized in video games, I think IGN does its lists in end of December but don't know many others.
Romain
Happy Up Here

Post by Romain »

Return to “General Discussion”