Which one of these 3 mediums do you like to follow the most?

What mediums do you like to follow the most?

Books
14%
Comics
5%
Film
27%
TV
14%
Music
36%
Videogames
5%

Total votes: 22

letmeintomyzone
Different Class

Which one of these 3 mediums do you like to follow the most?

Post by letmeintomyzone »

Personally,

Music
Videogames
Comics
prosecutorgodot
Keep On Movin'

Re: Which one of these 3 mediums do you like to follow the most?

Post by prosecutorgodot »

No categories for manga and anime?
letmeintomyzone
Different Class

Post by letmeintomyzone »

prosecutorgodot wrote:No categories for manga and anime?
Anime would fall under TV + film.
Manga would fall under comics.
Maschine_Man
Unquestionable Presence

Post by Maschine_Man »

I generally float between music, TV and film. Generally the start of the year I'll catch up on films (Oscar season) and around mid year I shift to TV. I try to fit music between the two at all times, but it can often take me a while to catch up on stuff if I'm too absorbed with one or the other.

Videogames are too addictive to me, I play maybe one every year or so. Either being all absorbed into it, or realizing it will suck all the minutes of my day away. Books I wish I had more time for. I know I once I move back with my partner we want to have reading time before we fall asleep. Comics I have never been a giant fan of, I feel like they aren't as big in Australia as they are elsewhere. That being said every time there is a One Piece chapter out, I'm reading it.

The only thing I would include in this poll might be art or art exhibitions. Unfortunately outside of a big city it's difficult to access.
Gillingham
Into the Groove

Post by Gillingham »

Music, films and books mostly for me. TV much, especially now. Only some very specific things now and then. And even then, I'm never up to date and always lagging behind. Videogames only years ago when I was a kid. Haven't ever been into comics and not necessarily because I don't think they are not interesting enough, but there's still plenty to explore in the other media.

But even for music, films and books, I tend to focus more and more on what I know I will probably kind of like. Not so much the omnivore I used to be anymore. Anyway, there's just too much of all of it to really keep up well in a broad spectrum.

Return to “General Discussion”