So, thoughts and feelings on using critic aggregate sites to collect recommendations?

Do you like using sites that tally critics's opinions to see what you should experience next?

Yes.
100%
No.
No votes
Other (please comment)
No votes

Total votes: 3

letmeintomyzone
Different Class

So, thoughts and feelings on using critic aggregate sites to collect recommendations?

Post by letmeintomyzone »

I was genuinely curious about this, and I wondered about what people would think about this. I know sites like AcclaimedMusic and TSPDT, are sites that people use to get into recommendations for essential or acclaimed works of their medium, but I wonder about people using them, as a site of reference. Obviously, some works are so popular and acclaimed, that people are going to experience them anyway, but less popular, but just as revered media, could be listed. I wonder, do you use AM or similar sites to seek recommendations, or do you try to find it on your own?
Jirin
Running Up That Hill

Re: So, thoughts and feelings on using critic aggregate sites to collect recommendations?

Post by Jirin »

Why not? Good a place to start as any, perfect place for people who have not ventured outside the popular and are starting to get bored of it. So long as you don't consider them the end all be all of merit.

Return to “General Discussion”