Disney Animated Canon Poll?

whuntva
Keep On Movin'

Disney Animated Canon Poll?

Post by whuntva »

On Twitter, one of my friends is holding a March Madness style tournament of the Disney Animated Canon. I remember us doing a less formal ranking, but that was long ago. With all 58 films now on Disney+ (except Make Mine Music), the time seems right to hold a formal poll.

I have an idea for a formula, but I would like to gauge interest first. How many would like to participate?

And how long a time frame should I go for? Weeks? Months? I want to give a chance to see as many films as possible, but don't know how many people are willing to see. All these questions and more are what I am looking for from the comments.

Thank you!
Last edited by whuntva on Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
" Ah, yes! Our meager restitution"
BleuPanda
Higher Ground

Re: Disney Animated Canon Poll?

Post by BleuPanda »

I actually just started watching them all in order, so I'd definitely be interested. Just got through The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Crane, so I do have a bit more to go before I'd be ready
Daniel
Unquestionable Presence

Post by Daniel »

I am interested! I think there's only a few I haven't seen yet.
Holden
Never Going Back Again

Post by Holden »

This sounds like a great idea, but (Planning ahead here) since there’s only 58 Movies it should be based on a win/lose like the 1980s decade polls.
"The better a singer's voice, the harder it is to believe what they're saying."
whuntva
Keep On Movin'

Post by whuntva »

Holden wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:48 am This sounds like a great idea, but (Planning ahead here) since there’s only 58 Movies it should be based on a win/lose like the 1980s decade polls.
That could work. As it would not hurt the films not too many people had seen and balance competition.

But how long should I keep it open for? Weeks? Months? Once I know that, I think I can start.
" Ah, yes! Our meager restitution"
Holden
Never Going Back Again

Post by Holden »

whuntva wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:26 pm
Holden wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:48 am This sounds like a great idea, but (Planning ahead here) since there’s only 58 Movies it should be based on a win/lose like the 1980s decade polls.
That could work. As it would not hurt the films not too many people had seen and balance competition.

But how long should I keep it open for? Weeks? Months? Once I know that, I think I can start.
Maybe end of August if you start today/soon?
"The better a singer's voice, the harder it is to believe what they're saying."

Return to “Films, Movies, Motion Pictures...”