On The 2018 Film Poll

Cold Butterfly
Different Class

On The 2018 Film Poll

Post by Cold Butterfly »

Due to recent complications surrounding my life, i will not be able to run the rollout/results anymore on the end of year film poll.

Many things have caused me to not have the time for this, and the situations i'm facing right now have forced me to take a break from the forum. End of year testing is currently dominating my schedule, and one of my best friends is facing a difficult legal battle right now, one that he doesn't deserve whatsoever.

I'd been thinking about it for quite some time, and I didn't want to ditch the presentation because I love this forum so much. I also didn't wanna do this to the people who expressed interest in participating. After seeing BleuPanda's post about his films of the 60s poll, i realized that life simply came first before everything. And as Nas once said, life's a bitch.

If someone could take over the poll, it would be greatly appreciated. And once again, i apologize for abandoning the poll.
whuntva
Keep On Movin'

Re: On The 2018 Film Poll

Post by whuntva »

If the results are already calculated, I could try the rollout. I've done it before, so it doesn't seem hard.
" Ah, yes! Our meager restitution"

Return to “Films, Movies, Motion Pictures...”