Films of the 1970s: Bonus Films

BleuPanda
Higher Ground

Films of the 1970s: Bonus Films

Post by BleuPanda »

As I said somewhere earlier, I'm going to allow each person who has voted in one of the yearly polls a free entrant. Basically, choose any single film from the 70s that did not qualify in the first round and it will automatically be added to the final poll. Please do this through a Private Message.

Why am I doing this? I feel like this format inherently disadvantages films that only one or two of us have seen; this will allow each of us to at least get one obscure favorite in.

The deadline for this is May 15, the same time as the 1979 poll. Because of this, the easiest way to ensure you don't miss a film from 1979 is to send me your favorite film that missed the lists from 1970-1978, and then rank all films from 1979 you would prefer to take its place if they somehow fail to get in. For example, my ballot could be:

1. Apocalypse Now
2. Alien
3. Hausu

Thus, if Apocalypse Now doesn't make it, it would be my bonus film; but in the more likely case that it and Alien do make it, Hausu would get in.

Let me know if you have questions.
BleuPanda
Higher Ground

Re: Films of the 1970s: Bonus Films

Post by BleuPanda »

Remember to tell me your bonus film choice! Only two other people have messaged me so far!
BleuPanda
Higher Ground

Post by BleuPanda »

Anyone else wanting in on this?
BleuPanda
Higher Ground

Post by BleuPanda »

The five bonus films are:
Hausu (1977) - my choice
High Plains Drifter (1973) - Greg