Question about schedule of movie polls

Petri
Feeling Good

Question about schedule of movie polls

Post by Petri »

Question about schedule of movie polls (or how much do you need time for voting for movies of 90s and when should the 80s poll start and is there anyone who wants to host it.)

1999 poll will close at 15th of January. Usually we have had a month to vote the movies in the final. I will not be able to release the results at the latter part of February. So should the voting time be two weeks (deadline end of January) or six weeks (deadline end of February). Although I’ve seen practically everything that is easy enough to get to see I would vote for six weeks.

I think the 1980 poll should start after that. Is a new poll at every two weeks good or should we extend the time to vote (for example a new poll at every three weeks)?

I can still be the host of the polls but if someone wants to take care of them I would be more than fine with that.
BleuPanda
Higher Ground

Re: Question about schedule of movie polls

Post by BleuPanda »

I'd greatly prefer 6 weeks. I've made a project of trying to watch all the movies for this poll, and currently only have 6 left. I don't want to find I don't have enough time to finish the 1999 films, or get through watching all 150 and then not have enough time to write any comments. I think it's fine to have an extended submission period when we're going so quickly through the initial voting.

Return to “Films, Movies, Motion Pictures...”