My Television Pilot

Holden
Rust Never Sleeps

My Television Pilot

Post by Holden » Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:59 pm

Hello! I recently wrote a 37-page television sitcom pilot. I was wondering if anyone here would want to read it and maybe give advice if you’ve got the time/interest. I sent it to The Screenplay Readers (a service I absolutely recommend) and this is the logline that they supplied me:
A group of fast-food workers tries to make it through a day without turning their lives into a bigger mess than they already are.
I’m not at my computer right now, but if anyone would like to see it, let me know and I’ll attach it to this post! Content warning though: it does contain vulgarity and sexual references.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Holden on Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Though my problems are meaningless, that don't make them go away."

ValenN
Strange Fruit

Re: My Television Pilot

Post by ValenN » Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:04 pm

Holden wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:59 pm
Hello! I recently wrote a 37-page television sitcom pilot. I was wondering if anyone here would want to read it and maybe give advice if you’ve got the time/interest. I sent it to The Screenplay Readers (a service I absolutely recommend) and this is the logline that they supplied me:
A group of fast-food workers tries to make it through a day without turning their lives into a bigger mess than they already are.
I’m not at my computer right now, but if anyone would like to see it, let me know and I’ll attach it to this post! Content warning though: it does contain vulgarity and sexual references.
I'd be interested to read that!

Holden
Rust Never Sleeps

Post by Holden » Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:24 am

I have added in the document.

Cold Butterfly
Different Class

Post by Cold Butterfly » Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:25 pm

I haven’t watched a lot of sitcoms (at least not yet) but I read the script over the last few days and found it very entertaining. Keep up the great work fam.

Holden
Rust Never Sleeps

Post by Holden » Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:58 pm

Cold Butterfly wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:25 pm
I haven’t watched a lot of sitcoms (at least not yet) but I read the script over the last few days and found it very entertaining. Keep up the great work fam.
Thanks!