Anthony Fantano (USA) The Needle Drop: Classic Albums (2018)

Nick
Die Mensch Maschine

Anthony Fantano (USA) The Needle Drop: Classic Albums (2018)

Postby Nick » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:50 am

Fantano's classic album lists are deemed AM valid, so I'll be posting his latest additions to the list here.

So far this year we have...

Daft Punk- Discovery
Michael Jackson- Thriller
Lauryn Hill- The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill
Ween- Chocolate and Cheese
Aphex Twin- Selected Ambient Works 85-92
Last edited by Nick on Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

bootsy
Die Mensch Maschine

Re: Anthony Fantano (USA) The Needle Drop: Classic Albums (2018)

Postby bootsy » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:52 am

I've kind of warmed up to Fantano. I've listened to some of those classic album reviews and they're pretty good.

Nick
Die Mensch Maschine

Postby Nick » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:56 am

bootsy wrote:I've kind of warmed up to Fantano. I've listened to some of those classic album reviews and they're pretty good.

He's a surprisingly divisive guy, but I've always been a fan of him. The worst thing about his videos are the generic, unfunny comments his fans leave on them.

bootsy
Die Mensch Maschine

Postby bootsy » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:05 am

Nick wrote:
bootsy wrote:I've kind of warmed up to Fantano. I've listened to some of those classic album reviews and they're pretty good.

He's a surprisingly divisive guy, but I've always been a fan of him. The worst thing about his videos are the generic, unfunny comments his fans leave on them.

Yeah when he does that 'transition' stuff at the end of his videos is a little much but I like the way he really breaks down each album.

StevieFan13
Die Mensch Maschine

Postby StevieFan13 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:15 am

bootsy wrote:
Nick wrote:

Yeah when he does that 'transition' stuff at the end of his videos is a little much but I like the way he really breaks down each album.

He's a cool guy and a good analyst, but for whatever reason I've never been able to finish one of his videos. Someday I'll fix that.
Music is a world within itself, with a language we all understand - Sir Duke (1976)

bootsy
Die Mensch Maschine

Postby bootsy » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:19 am

StevieFan13 wrote:
bootsy wrote:
Nick wrote:

He's a cool guy and a good analyst, but for whatever reason I've never been able to finish one of his videos. Someday I'll fix that.

His videos are quite lengthy but I don't get bored with them.

Return to “Critics' lists”