Vulture - Ranking All 374 Rolling Stones Songs (2017)

Lists by single critics or musicians, published in magazines or on websites, have lower priority. The amount of such lists would be impossible to handle.
(However, priority is given to single author lists from books, very famous music critics and artists with albums or songs ranked on Acclaimed Music. Single author lists are also more likely to get priority if they are not limited to a genre or artist.)
Sweepstakes Ron
Full of Fire

Vulture - Ranking All 374 Rolling Stones Songs (2017)

Post by Sweepstakes Ron »

http://www.vulture.com/2017/05/whats-th ... -time.html

Not sure if eligible, but sharing just in case.
Splish splash, I was raking in the cash
Henrik
Site Admin

Re: Vulture - Ranking All 374 Rolling Stones Songs (2017)

Post by Henrik »

A single critic, so not eligible.
Everyone you meet fights a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.
Harold
Into the Groove

Post by Harold »

I assumed the Beatles list was a Pepper-inspired one-off. This is a little nuts. Are they going to do one of these for Bob Dylan next? How many songs would that be?
StevieFan13
Die Mensch Maschine

Post by StevieFan13 »

Harold wrote:I assumed the Beatles list was a Pepper-inspired one-off. This is a little nuts. Are they going to do one of these for Bob Dylan next? How many songs would that be?
1) A ranked Bob Dylan list has actually already been declared eligible (and that was from before his cover albums, I believe), and I think there are a few others.
2) They've also done a ranked Billy Joel list, which was also declared ineligible. If you see an artist ranking list on Vulture, it's safe to assume it's ineligible at this point (cool as it may be to include).
Music is a world within itself, with a language we all understand - Sir Duke (1976)

Return to “Single critics & musicians”