✅ ⚠️ Complex - The 38 Best Beyonce Songs (2017)

StevieFan13
Wuthering Heights

✅ ⚠️ Complex - The 38 Best Beyonce Songs (2017)

Post by StevieFan13 »

http://www.complex.com/music/best-beyonce-songs/
38. "Party"
37. "Why Don't You Love Me"
36. "Naughty Girl"
35. "Baby Boy"
34. "Speechless"
33. Nicki Minaj f/ Beyoncé "Feeling Myself"
32. "Green Light"
31. "End of Time"
30. "Dance for You"
29. "1+1"
28. “Best Thing I Never Had”
27. "Check On It"
26. "All Night"
25. "Hold Up"
24. "Upgrade U"
23. "Haunted"
22. "I Care"
21. "No Angel"
20. "XO"
19. "Don't Hurt Yourself"
18. "Drunk In Love" f/ Jay Z
17. "Ring the Alarm"
16. "Partition"
15. "Dangerously in Love"
14. "Mine"
13. "Get Me Bodied"
12. "Sorry"
11. "7/11"
10. "Love On Top"
9. "Countdown"
8. "Halo"
7. "Irreplaceable"
6. "Crazy In Love" f/ Jay Z
5. "***Flawless"
4. "Me, Myself, and I"
3. Destiny's Child "Say My Name"
2. "Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)"
1. "Formation"
Music is a world within itself, with a language we all understand - Sir Duke (1976)
babydoll
Movin' On Up

Re: Complex - The 38 Best Beyonce Songs (2017)

Post by babydoll »

Sorry. It's immediately uncreditable just by featuring "Mine" above masterpieces such as "Hold Up" and "All Night". And, of course, by forgetting "Run the World (Girls)" and most shocking of all, "Freedom". Oh, wait, where's "Pray You Catch Me" and "Don't Hurt Yourself"? There's a reason why Lemonade is clearly so much better than Beyoncé. Oh, and worse of all, "Me, Myself and I" is above "Crazy in Love". Like, what?

Also I'm confused but are they saying that Destiny's Child had only one good song? Because that is so not the truth. "Survivor", "Bootylicious", "Lose My Breath", "Jumpin', Jumpin'" and a couple others are all worthy of being included in this list. That is, if they were counting Destiny's Child.
StevieFan13
Wuthering Heights

Post by StevieFan13 »

babydoll wrote:Sorry. It's immediately uncreditable just by featuring "Mine" above masterpieces such as "Hold Up" and "All Night". And, of course, by forgetting "Run the World (Girls)" and most shocking of all, "Freedom". Oh, wait, where's "Pray You Catch Me" and "Don't Hurt Yourself"? There's a reason why Lemonade is clearly so much better than Beyoncé. Oh, and worse of all, "Me, Myself and I" is above "Crazy in Love". Like, what?

Also I'm confused but are they saying that Destiny's Child had only one good song? Because that is so not the truth. "Survivor", "Bootylicious", "Lose My Breath", "Jumpin', Jumpin'" and a couple others are all worthy of being included in this list. That is, if they were counting Destiny's Child.
Don't Hurt Yourself is on the list.
Music is a world within itself, with a language we all understand - Sir Duke (1976)
babydoll
Movin' On Up

Post by babydoll »

StevieFan13 wrote:
babydoll wrote:Sorry. It's immediately uncreditable just by featuring "Mine" above masterpieces such as "Hold Up" and "All Night". And, of course, by forgetting "Run the World (Girls)" and most shocking of all, "Freedom". Oh, wait, where's "Pray You Catch Me" and "Don't Hurt Yourself"? There's a reason why Lemonade is clearly so much better than Beyoncé. Oh, and worse of all, "Me, Myself and I" is above "Crazy in Love". Like, what?

Don't Hurt Yourself is on the list.
Oh, it is. But point still stands.
lagire
Keep On Movin'

Post by lagire »

List updated in 2018 after the release of the carter's album
https://www.complex.com/music/a/lauren- ... once-songs

Return to “ARTISTS”