Mako (Israel): 1001 Favorite Israeli Songs: The Artists' Picks (2015)

StevieFan13
Die Mensch Maschine

Mako (Israel): 1001 Favorite Israeli Songs: The Artists' Picks (2015)

Post by StevieFan13 »

http://www.mako.co.il/music-Magazine/10 ... c41006.htm
A legit best Israeli songs list! Yay! These are the picks by artist. It's also in Hebrew, if it'll make your life easier. There are a lot of typos in the Google Translated version.

Aviva Bachar: Gidi Gov - A Wooden Horse, Benny Amdursky - I am a Guitarist, Esther Ofarim - Often in the Summer - Shrugged Only with a Motorcycle, Arik Sinai - Evening in front of Gilad, Eviatar Banai - Shao Shearim, Shmulik Kraus - Meir Ariel - I Heard You're Here, Yehudit Ravitz - A Melancholy Singer

Hadas Kleinman: Yoni Rechter - Urban Evening, Eviatar Banai - The Quiet, Shlomo Yidov - Twilight Song, Ehud Banai - Avia Lecha, Monica Sex - Again Arik Einstein - Zach Drori - exile, trimmed - spaceship, hive - she is so beautiful

Aaron Razel: Arik Einstein - Bring Me Under Your Wing, Arik Einstein - How Good It Is That You Come Home, Arik Einstein - Chicken Chick, Matti Caspi - Brit Olam, Matti Caspi - Here, Here, David Broza Ecclesiastes, Naomi Shemer - Jerusalem of Gold, Efraim Shemer - You Know the Way, Yaffa Yarkoni - Bab El Wad, The Nahal Military Ensemble - There are Flowers, Milk and Honey - Hallelujah, Ehud Banai - Mahari Na, Ariel Zilber - Brosh, This Is It - The Opening Song, Nurit Galron - Passing a Page, Rivka Zohar - not listed

Alon Luther - CTV, Miki Shaviv - Alon Oder - CD, Miki Shaviv - In the morning, Shalom Hanoch - A strange city, 14 octaves - Do not Understand a Word, Matti Caspi - Sad City, The Roosters - A Love Song to the Sea, Yehudit Ravitz - Everyday Love, A Little Other - Sweet song, Eviatar Banai - Uzi Ramirez - If, Shlomo Gronich I try to open my eyes, Chava Alberstein - I'll Talk to You, Arik Einstein - The Song About The Parrot Yossi, The Merry - Minimal Compact - When I Go, Matti Caspi & Sasha Argov - Lullaby, Corinne Allal - The Moon Connection

Alon Eder: Tammuz - The End of the Orange Season , Arik Einstein - Legend of Grass, Arik Einstein - Bring Me Down, Arik Einstein - Slow Down, Where the Child Is - "I have a chance, Shalom Hanoch - a man within himself, a deliberate sound - a deliberate sound, a deliberate sound - takes the time, Asaf Amdursky - My dear, Natasha's friends - if you are already alone, Oshik Levi - long ago, Shlomo Gronich - I have sympathy, Rami Fortis and Shlomi Bracha - Financial truck

Elisha Banai: Arik Einstein - Land of Israel, Arik Einstein - Slow Down, Rami Fortis - Monster Cat, Meir Ariel - Terminal Luminlet, Ariel Zilber - Give Me Shelter, Berry Sakharof - Giraffes - Moses, Tammuz - End of the Orange Season, Monica Sex - Enough People, Band Rhetoric - Agenda, Mashina - Goodbye Youth Hello Love, Shlomi Bracha - Chaplin Charlie, Redheads Yuvalim Banai - Time to Walk, The Witches - Until the Next Pleasure, Itzhak Klepter - Free Imagination, Eran Zur - On Full Moon Nights, Micha Sheetrit - Tiberias

Asf Atdgi: Suburban - migratory birds, Micha Shitrit - had not lived up Omri, Harel Skat - and, by natural selection - children are happy, Meir Ariel - Platoon line, Amir Benayoun - when you're sad, Margol - brown clay, Dudu Tassa - 2006, Smolik Kraos - After 20 Years, Lior Narkis - Good evening to you, Esther Ofarim - And maybe, it was never (oh my violin), Omer Adam - I admit, Gusto - Sad song of Zohar, Arkadi Duchin - Idle, Ehud Banai , Keren Peles - Wanted Home, Rafi Persky - Once a Week, Idan Raichel's Project with Shimon Buskila - Minhar Lee Mashiti (Ya Mama), Korin Allal - I Have No Other Country, Eyal Golan

Arik Berman : Shlomo Artzi - A Lost Man, Shalom Chanoch - Waiting for the Messiah, Eran Zur - Erev Bet Kislev, Etti Ankri - Seeing You in Eyes Ehud Banai - Your Time Past, Eviatar Banai - Russian Theater - Terminal Luminlet, Arik Einstein - A Song about the Parrot Yossi, Aviv Geffen - Now Cloudy, Corinne Allal - I Have No Other Country, Natasha's Friends - If You're Alone, Berry Sakharof - How Much Yossi, Chava Alberstein - London, Hadag Nachash Come, Amir Benayoun - You Have Won It All, Rafi Persky - Several Times, Shlomo Artzi - After all, Shir, Tammuz - End of the Orange Season, Monica Sex - Gray Blow

Dollhouse: Diooid Brozh - wife of mine, Boaz Sharabi - wish, Yoni Rechter - crowned forehead, Shlomo Artzi - suddenly when you did not, Shalom Hanoch - against the wind, Arik Einstein - Neverending Meeting, Arik Lavie - was or was not, Yehudit Ravitz - Confession, Esther Ofarim - The Wandering Song, Chava Alberstein - Ballad on a Horse with a Blot on the Forehead, Natasha's Friends - In One Sane Moment Eviatar Banai - Russian Theater, The Blue Elephant - Yasmin, Arik Einstein - Nurit Galron - page conveyor (Chinese mystics), David Broza - Homecoming, Rivka Zohar - What is your father, Arik Einstein - Your forehead, Natasha's friends - Have time

Geva Alon: The Dudaim - Night Trip, Carmela Gross Wagner - Carmella Gross Wagner, Arik Einstein - You and I, Arik Einstein - Slow Down, Amir Lev - Six Hours, Chava Alberstein - Like a Wildflower, Tammuz Ariel - The Snake's Sorrow, Shalom Hanoch - A Man Within Himself, Oshik Levi - Long ago, Shlomo Yidov (A Little Bit Different) - Twilight Song, Itzhak Klepter - Free Imagination, Eli Magen - By the End of the Summer, Rami Fortis , Berry Sakharof - Too bad you are not, the bearers of the hat - I am a political text ?, Redheads - Redheads, Ehud Banai and the refugees - Your time passed, Fortisakharof - News from the moon, the suburbs - Silence of the sea

Gia Oihl: Arik Einstein - Slow down, Barry Sakharov - City of Summer Friends of Natasha - a man without winning, The Fools of Prophecy - minute Pardes Shalom Hanoch - Sunbeam later, Barry Sakharov - hallucinations, Barry Sakharov - some of Joseph, Monica Sex - End of the World, Idan Raichel Project - Dreams of Others, Cliff - What Will Be with Us (Acoustic), Amir Dadon - Not just, Eyal Even Tzur - Living opposite, Shalom Gad - At the end of the desert, Ivri Lider - Better than nothing, Ehud Banai - A town in the south (from Mami), Metropoline -

Gia Mzig: Yoni Rechter and Arik Einstein - crowned forehead, Yoni Rechter Ogidi Gob - Song Awakening, trimmed - she did not know, Dni Robs - nothing happened, Arik Einstein - long days sad, Zohar Argov - Dark Cave, a little different - a song from Arabic, Shalom Hanoch and Arik Einstein - night of Stars, a hive - song grocery, Yoni Rechter and Gidi Gov - are inextricably intertwined, Matti Caspi - no peace, hive - Moses, so Moses did not, Matti Caspi - here, here, Gri Akstiin - Bogi Aiti tonight Gates - purple dress, Rmi Fortis - Get off my television screen, a hive - crowded in the ear, a little different - the little prince, Ariel Zilber - Japanese legend, Slmh Gro Ic - the day the sun shines

Danh Aibgi: Oak herd and flock - every drop of emotion, Yossi Ben-Nun of the funeral of geek Levin - When Thscnh eyes, Abitr Bnai - Beg me, Meir Banai - rain, Marina Maximilian - deep void, Zohar Argov - As of today, Aviv Geffen - yesterday, the End of days - Open to me the door, Ati Ankri - song, band Navy - on the road, Gidi Gov - morning, friends of Natasha - fragments of the TV, Shalom Hanoch - night, Lea Avraham - Hild Nisim, entertainment - lived carcass, Meira Asher - Daddy Day, Yoni Rechter - Ariella's song, Ofra Haza - Brunette, Shlomo Gronich - Rose Marzipan, Dni Sndrson - not separate anything, Arik Einstein - love song set Dirty, Itzhk Klftr - Free Imagination, Ailnh Robina - go with it, Afi Bntzor - Robin Astr Aofrim - every night

David Dior : Arik Einstein - Prague, Kobi Aflalo - The Sea of ​​Mercy, Arkadi Duchin - Who Likes You More Than Me, Etti Ankri - You Call Me Esther, Amir Benayoun - When You're Sad, Yishai Ribo - Kol Dudi, Miri Mesika - Berry Sakharof - Monsoon, Boaz Banai - With Silent Love, Dikla - I Have No World, Eviatar Banai - I Have a Chance, Arkadi Duchin - She Does not Look Like You, Harel Skaat - - Melting in the Rain, Shlomi Shabat - No More Than Him, Boaz Sharabi - Li Leila, Matti Caspi - On Massa Day, Ninet - Barefoot

Dudu Aharon: Rita - Waiting, Zohar Argov - The Idan Raichel Project - Return to My Home, Ethnix - The Fruit Spot, Dikla - And If Frida, The High Windows - You Can not, Teapacks - Joe Amar - Song of the drunk, Berry Sakharof - This is it (to love you), Sarit Hadad - The one who is guarding me, Sagiv Cohen - What are you, Shimi Tavori - Yesterday you were different, Gidi Gov - clinging to the air, Mashina - the pictures in the album, prototype - leave me a place to embrace you, Yirmi Kaplan - this fucker, my uncle Levi - all the time in the world, Hemi Rodner - Geula

Dalia : Ehud Banai - Maharai Na, Meir Banai - Gate of Mercy, Zehava Ben - A Little Bit of Luck, Eyal Golan - With You, Sarit Hadad - In this Heat of Tel Aviv Ehud Banai - Canaanite Blues, Meir Ariel - Freddy on the Morning, Shimi Tavori - Yesterday You Were Different, Ofra Haza - Someone Always Walks with Me, Chava Alberstein - London, Rivka Zohar - A Moment of Victory, Zohar Argov - Shadow of a Tamar Tree, Ivri Lider , Hava Alberstein - Like a Wildflower, The Nahal Art Ensemble - The Eucalyptus Grove, The Idan Raichel Project - Bowie, Margalit Tsanany - Clay Walls, Zehava Ben - Forbidden Love

Danny Robas: Eviatar Banai - Yaffa Kolbenah, Shalom Chanoch - Adam Within Himself, Matti Caspi - She Has Become Religious, Chava Alberstein - Shir Mishmar, Eti Ankri - Shir, Yehudit Ravitz - Untitled Song, Gasoline - Rain , Tzila Dagan - Confession, Miri Aloni - Singing It Like Being Yarden, Shlomo Artzi - Journey to Romania, Yehuda Poliker - Ashes and Dust, Nurit Galron - Because Man the Tree of the Field, Ariel Horowitz Big, Arik Einstein and Shalom Hanoch - Why Should I Take My Heart, Nathan Cohen - Temporary Condition, Shlomo Gronich - Time Passes, Kaveret - The Ballad of Ari and Draci

Daniel Salomon: Friends of Natasha - Say it All Already, The Sixteenth Sheep - I Love, Eviatar Banai - I Have a Chance, Ehud Banai - Shaul and David (Song of Longings) Because of the Wind, Esther Ofarim - Night Night, Matti Caspi - The Days of Binyamina, Yoni Rechter and Arik Einstein - Your Forehead, The Roosters - All Gold, The High Windows - You Can not, Shmulik Kraus - After 20 Years, Shlomo Artzi - Simple Songs, Behind the Sounds - Painting, Gali Atari - End of the Season, Yehudit Ravitz - Like a Water God, Kaveret - Old Child, Alon Olearchick - Cyclamen

Daniella Spector: Boaz Sharabi - Leila Leila, Ahuva Ozeri - Ringtones of Bells, Shay Tsabari - Above Silence, Sivan Shavit - The Blue Gray, Rockfour - The Anger, Rockfour - Hole in the Moon, Fortisakharof - Sparks, Berry Sakharof ), Etti Ankri - Read Me Esther, Eran Zur - Full Moon Nights, Corinne Allal - Song for Song, Corinne Allal - I Have No Other Country, Amir Lev - Black Clouds, Assaf Amdursky , The Hedgehog - Numbers, The Fools of Prophecy - Kol Galgal, Karolina - No One Wants Me, Alma Zohar - Indian Love Song, Alon Hadar and the Band - A Little Love Will Never Damaged

Dror Oiidmn (Memel): Arik Einstein - Song of the parrot Joseph, Arik Einstein - San Francisco on the water, Arik Einstein and Josie Katz - What about me, Slmh Gronic - Nuweiba, Ariel Zilber - Solar, Northen Command Variety Ensemble - sweet, Tammuz - like you wanted me, snake fish and Ahuva Ozeri - served sticker, sound tuned - white days, Meir Ariel - A song of pain, Arik Lavie - was or was not trimmed - spacecraft, Rmi Fortis Oslmh Brch - truck financial, entertainment - Surfnova wind, Zohar Argov - shade of a palm tree, a beehive - the Ballad of Harry and Drtz'i, Matti Caspi - songs in tomato juice, the Apples - Attention, high windows - you can not, Meir Ariel - Mo The I

Harel Skaat: Kaveret - I gave her my life, Shlomo Artzi - Yerach, Shlomo Artzi and Arik Einstein - Returning Home, Yehuda Poliker - Window to the Mediterranean Sea, Giraffes - Roof, Etti Ankri - See you in the Eyes, Riki Gal - To See The Light, The Idan Raichel Project - Of All Loves, Achinoam Nini - Nanaud, Shalom Hanoch - White Wedding, Eviatar Banai - Let Me Powder, Tuna - That Too Will Pass, Yehudit Ravitz Kleinstein - On the Old Bridge, Rita - Have You Been, I Will Sing You a Song by Arik Lavie, Shlomi Shabat and Lior Narkis - Everyone Has It, Eyal Golan - Tears

Hatikvah 6: Nurit Galron - One Soft Touch, Meir Ariel - Can not Take Your Eyes Off, A Little Different - Twilight Song, Yoni Rechter - That's All There Is, Ahuva Ozeri - Arik Lavie - I Will Sing You a Song, Arik Einstein - Slow Down, Ehud Banai - A Yidishe Rastman, Eviatar Banai - I Have a Chance, Hadag Nachash and Ahuva Ozeri - The Sticker Song, Kaveret , Avraham Tal - Strengthened Forever, Yehudit Ravitz - Your Forehead, Shlomo Artzi - That Man, Corinne Allal - I Have No Other Country, Shabak S - Falling Up, Marginal Youth - Go With Her

Yuval Herring (Exceptions Committee): Liaor Iini - Come to Eilat, Hed College - White Days, Meir Banai - including, mandrakes - Tobacco Road, Shlomo Artzi - A New Earth (album version heat of July and August), the End of Days - the tree is tall, Eric Einstein - I see it the way Gymnasium, Ariel Zilber - cypress, Meir Ariel - The snake 's Shed, Ihodh Folikr - the small station of Treblinka, redheads - Redheads, noise - traveling alone, plastic Venus - speaking Hkstiniitot revolution unnecessary - spaceships, Jay Walk Snail (Oren Lahav) - the Stars Are Bright I See You Now, Micl Khn Oami Slo - some, Sron Rotr - spark, youth margins - mild, sleep - you're not like everyone else, witches - to Woke up this morning and hate yourself

Yonatan Kutner: A rhetorical band - Agenda, Ehud Banai and the refugees - Your time passed, yuppies with jeeps - Architect, yuppies with jeeps - The dean's daughter, Habiluim - Wonderful here, The flies - Zerzirim, Giraffes Orion - Torn, Young Puritans - The Love of Teresa Damon, Itzhak Klepter - Free Imagination, Beehive - I gave her my life, the trio of the end of the field - a single lantern, Meir Ariel and David Broza - at noon, Izabo - - Grizzly, glue - simple and faithful, Berry Sakharof - Master of the Universe, noise - sometimes, the Churchill - When You're Gone, Tractor Revenge - Jungle Development

The Church of the Mind: Eviatar Banai - Dog Contest, Eli Magen - Remembering, Yossi Babliki - Independence Day Suite, The Tractor Revenge - Berlin, Ehud Banai - David and Shaul (Song of Longings), Micha Sheetrit - Nails and Feathers, Ariel Zilber - Brosh - a plastic garden, Carmela Gross Wagner - resting in the center of the room, Berry Sakharof - sorry you are not, Sivan Shavit - in this gray blue light, the click - the whole truth, where is the boy - Zohar Argov - Shadow of a Tamar tree, Yossi Peretz - Sometimes I Cry, Mashina - Touch the Sky, Meir Ariel - Pain Song, Giraffes - Roof, Hatriers - Against the direction of the bristles

Maor Cohen: Arik Einstein - We Left Slowly, The High Windows - Noga Singing, Chava Alberstein - I'll Speak With You, Zohar Argov - Eleanor, The Click - Mom I Do not Want to Wean, Aunty - A Thousand Firefighters, Yigal Bashan Broken, Dori Ben Zeev - What Would You Want to Be Big, Assaf Amdursky - My dear, Natanela - The Song of the Dove, Shalom Chanoch - Waiting for the Messiah, Where is the Child - Someone Listens to Me, Arik Einstein - I See Her on the Way to the Gymnasium, Yehudit Ravitz , Directed sound - deliberate sound, Gali Atari - everything stands still, Oshik Levi - Jonathan Go home, Mashina - on the way to the sea, Monica sex - enough person

Maya Belzitzman and Matan Efrat: Arik Einstein - Endless Meeting, Chava Alberstein - Birthday Service, Shem Tov Levi - Return to Your Home, Arik Einstein - Don Quixote, The Dudaim and the Suburbs - Shadow and Mei Be'er, Shlomo Yidov A Late Night, Chava Alberstein - A Nightly Song, Ehud Banai - A Minute Silence, Rivka Zohar - Ben Yaffa Born, Danny Robas - Driving After Love, Matti Caspi - Another Day, Yehoram Gaon - Her sadness, the Yarkon Trio - When the light is on in your window, Gali Atari - Only yesterday, Riki Gal and Matti Caspi - is his and he's hers, Uzi Hitman - now the turn to love

Mosh Ben Ari: Ehud Banai - The Golden Calf, Berry Sakharof - Monsoon, Shalom Chanoch - Children of Life, Ilan Virtzberg and Shimon Gelbetz - I Could not Do Anything with It Dorit Reuveni - The Valley Train, Arik Einstein - I Have a Chance, the End of Days - Open the Door for me, the ABS - Fall and Rise, Ariel Zilber - A Japanese Legend, Ariel Zilber - Brosh, The Fools of Prophecy - Kol Galgal, Natasha's Friends - Say It All Already by Meir Banai In the World, Arik Lavie - It Happens, Kaveret - An Aging Child, Meir Ariel - Errol

Miki Gavrielov: Esther Ofarim - Lycanton Chorus, Arik Einstein - We Come Out Slowly, Ofra Haza - The Pomegranate Tree, Arik Einstein - What Do Your Eyes Say, Shoshana Damari - Two Roses, Arik Einstein and Shalom Hanoch I love you, Arik Einstein - Don Quixote, Yehudit Ravitz - Everyday Love, Shalom Chanoch - Lila, Chava Alberstein - Like a Wildflower, Ariel Zilber - A Japanese Legend, Danny Bassan - Our Way, The High Windows - Noga Singing, End of Days - The Tree is High, Amdursky - I am Guitar, Hope

Moshe Peretz: Lior Narkis - Shagat Tarphet, Yishai Levi - My One, Eyal Golan - Sounding Meitar, Sarit Hadad - When the Heart Crys, The Idan Raichel Project - From the Depths, Shlomo Artzi - New Land, Keren Peles , Zohar Argov - The Secret of the Zodiac Signs, Samir Shukri - Rona, Idan Amadi - Pain of Warriors, Arik Einstein - Tears of Angels, Ofra Haza - Along the Sea, Gali Atari Motti, Dudu Aharon - Mother, Omer Adam - Quiet, Miri Mesika - Leshem, Rita - Dark Blue Light,

Nitzan Horesh ( Electra, Cut Out Club ): I'm on my way to the closed institution, Tova Gertner - Yesterday, Arik Sinai - Through the Kurkar, the click - Incubator, , The Partisans - Brush their Swords, Central Command Band - Ammunition Hill, Plastic Venus - This is How It Can not Continue, Roi Freilich - Electric Storm, Zvika Pick - Mary Lou, Gilbert - Please Do not Use Drugs The hat - next in line is a horse, Danny Litani and Yehudit Ravitz - it is not good to be alone, Ehud Banai - the sweet kanaapa, Uzi and the styles - Morning Train, tango - sane war,

Noam Rotem: Ohad Kousky - Aviv, Eran Zur - Evening 2 Kislev, Itamar Rothschild - I miss you, Corinne Allal - A picture in blue, girls Reines - Noelha, Johnny Shuali - Hot air balloon, Rami Fortis (In the dark), Marionette Sol - Asor, Pollyanna Frank - Ziva, Asaf Amdursky - Bereshit, Eli Magen - Remembering, Mashina - Polaroid, Berry Sakharof - Lev Shalem, Yossi Banai - Urban Evening, Gasoline - Face to Face, Eviatar Banai - I Have a Chance, Arik Einstein - The Song about the Parrot Yossi, Orly Zilbershatz - We'll Be Morning Again

Nechezni, Zohar, Argov - Zichroni, Ehud Banai - Continues to Travel, Meir Ariel - The Iron Beast, Berry Sakharof - Lev Shalem, Aris San - Yehuda Poliker - My Eyes, Hadag Nachash - I'm Not a Traitor, Tomer Yosef - My Love, Eviatar Banai - I Have a Chance, Big Pishi - , The daughters of Nechama - SO FAR, Dudu Tasa - In the end you get used to everything, Habilim - from Russia, Meir Banai - on this street, Carolina - do not be late

Natan Goshen: Dudu Tassa - Take Me on a Walk, Ivri Lider - Woman Leviathan, Yonatan Razel - And She Shadah, Amir Benayoun - Everything Up to here, Idan Raphael Haviv - Like Every Day, Amir Dadon - Yehuda Poliker - The Shadow and Me, The Idan Raichel Project - Most of the Hours, Gidi Gov - Mei Tirzi, Eviatar Banai - Until Tomorrow, Shlomo Artzi - Days Like This, Efrat Gosh - To See the Light, Shuli Rand From time to time, the Jews - for my part, Meir Ariel - can not take your eyes off you, Shimon Buskila - Menahar Lee Meshiti, Hadag Nachash - Shir Nechama, Avraham Fried - and his words

Smadar random: Minimal Compact - When I Go, Ati Ankri - call Li Astr, Matti Caspi - Samba in two high windows - every week you Tractor's Revenge - Bicycles and schools, Dudu Tassa - we have a house, Yehudit Ravitz - The next day, Ariel Zilber - A Hebrew legend, Guy Bocati - She says, Shalom Hanoch - Night, Zohar Argov - One Autumn Girl, The Sixteenth Sheep - How a Song was Born, Sivan Shavit - This Blue Light Gray, Lea Shabat , Ehud Banai - Do not be afraid, Shalom Hanoch - A Man Within Himself, Arik Einstein - We Will Meet Again, Oshik Levi - Yonatan Go Home, Eviatar Banai - Gifts

Elia Botner: Chava Alberstein - Nahal Taninim, Rivka Zohar - God's Plot, Danny Robas - Face and Names, Shmulik Kraus - After 20 Years, Ilanit - The Love of Teresa Dimon, Nurit Galron Lidar - On a Beautiful Sunny Day, The Gevatron the Israeli Kibbutz Folk Singers - David Zakai - Yarden Beach, Matti Caspi and Sasha Argov - Idan Raichel's Project - All My Love, Avi Toledano - Artzi - The Hardufim, Haim Moshe - Swore, Yehudit Ravitz - Untitled Song, Dana Berger - Gan Meir, Uzi Meiri - In the Shadow of Tamar Spoons, Green Onions - Asif

Kobi Oz: Dore Ben Zeev - You Dance, The Natural Gathering - In Our Village Tudra, Pepper El Masri - Payments, Ehud Banai - The Hanafeh Sweet, Matti Caspi - No Peace, Shlomo Artzi - Yesterday the Birds Passed by Ariel Zilber Raz - Summer Eve and the Yones, Hadmor - Rotating the Body, Yair Nitzani - Hashem Always, Arkadi Duchin - Tembel, Moshe Giat - Golden Bell, Sahara Band - The Lips Group - Mama, The Ayalon Trio - Romia and Yoel , Dori Ben Zeev - 20 odors along the boulevard, everything goes Habibi - tonight, Alon Olearchick - a new guy came to the neighborhood, Gali Atari - the end of the season

Kobi Aflalo: Yehuda Poliker - Things I Wanted to Say, Gidi Gov - Shalev, Kaveret - Goliath, Mosh Ben Ari - Derech, Arik Einstein - Time Out, Berry Sakharof - Too Bad You Are not, Shalom Hanoch I have a dream, Ehud Banai - Today, Sheva - Shir Lema'alot, Shlomo Artzi - What are the words? Rita - Deep Blue Evening, Miki Gavrielov - Winter Story, Keren Peles - If That 's Life, Matti Caspi - Excuse me

Karolina: Hadag Nachash - The Sticker Song, Asaf Amdursky - The Blue Skies, Lior Yini - Come to Eilat, Yael Dekelbaum - Simcha Ve'azav, Tzila Dagan - And There Was No Glory Among Us, Zohar Chava Alberstein - Nuweiba, Boaz Banai , Ariel Sharon - Do not Catch Me, Meir Ariel - Can not Take My Eyes Off, Ilanit - Once To Love, Boaz Sharabi & Shoshana Damari - Singing With You, Zohar Argov - Singing With You, Zohar Argov - Lee Leila, Corinne Allal - Tell Me Tonight Tonight, Yehudit Ravitz - Untitled Song, Shalom Chanoch - Night, Tzila Dagan - A Day You Will Rise

Keren Peles: Benny Amdursky - I'm a Guitarist, Yoni Rechter - Your Forehead, Shlomo Artzi - Yerach, Rami Kleinstein - On the Old Bridge, Gidi Gov - , Yehudit Ravitz - Confession, Arik Einstein - Chicken Goat, Chava Alberstein - Really, The Jews - Take Me, Berry Sakharof - How Much Yossi, Nurit Galron - A Forgotten Childhood, Shlomo Yidov - White Days, Miri Mesika Rare, Zohar Argov - Sea of ​​Tears, Kobi Aflalo - Sea of ​​Mercy, Shalom Chanoch - Waiting for the Messiah

Ravid Kahalani: The High Windows - You Can not, Debka Fantasia - Shir Ha'emek, The Ofarim - A Desert Guest (Left and Right), Itamar Cohen - Rachel Rachel, The Sixteenth Sheep - Lightning and Thunder, Itamar Cohen Ofra Haza - Yad Anuga, Shoshana Damari - The Land is Still Quiet, Daklon and the Sounds of the Vineyard - Singing in the Voice of the Evening, Ahuva Ozeri - The Valley of Flowers, Zion Golan - The Brothers of Yemen, Berry Sakharof - Good People, Riff Cohen - Pulled in My Body, Yehudit Ravitz (The 16th Sheep) - The Most Beautiful Child in the Garden, Meir Ariel - The Snake Sorrow, Avihu Medina - Avi Avi

Rona Keinan: Chava Alberstein - True, Yehudit Ravitz - Untitled Song, Marginal Youth - Enough, Pure Souls - In the Pure Souls Street, End of Days - Open the Door for me, Ahuva Ozeri - Shadow of a Tamar and Moonlight, Monica Sex - San Jose, Sasha Argov - Purple Dress, Corinne Allal - Spring, Girls Raines - Slow Motion, Shlomi Shaban - The One Citizen, Rockfour - Hole in the Moon, Assaf Amdursky , Matti Caspi - here we are, Zohar Argov - it's been years since, Itamar Rothschild - on the way up, janjiyas - redheads

Roni Dalumi: Avraham Tal - Adam Zober Memories, Maor Cohen - A Song of a Day, Shlomo Artzi - Yerach, Kaveret - The Grocery Song, The Sixteenth Sheep - The Most Beautiful Girl in the Garden, Muki Yehudit Ravitz - Loves the Air, Amir Benayoun - Standing at the Gate, Boaz Sharabi and Shoshana Damari - Singing with You, Shalom Chanoch - Against the Wind, Sarit Hadad - When the Heart Cryes, Meir Ariel - Can not Take Your Eyes Off You, Yossi Banai - Touch, Yossi Banai - With Silent Love, Gali Atari - The End of the Season, Meir Banai - The Gate of Mercy

Roai Friilic: trimmed - nine square Soda fabric - Swim, sleep - she argued with him hours, Izabo - girls, Ariel Zilber - Solar, Zohar Argov - to me at night, Friends of Natasha - you do not, mandrakes - the world in black and white, Good Hope - I'm on my way to the closed institution, Boom Pam - cat and cat, Electra - Sirens (San Diego), Uzi ramirez - Surrender, Tova Gertner - Yesterday, Corinne Allal - The Clique - The Whole Truth, Where the Child - Her Sadness, Or Chaldeans - Go Away, Carmela Gross Wagner - An insult

Roquefort: Band rhetorical - agenda, Arkadi Duchin - Who loves you more than me ?, Barry Sakharov - blind faith, deliberate tone - tuned sound, Ariel Zilber - Cypress, Ariel Zilber - Solar Ariel Zilber - Japanese legend Ariel Zilber - Rossi Shmulik, Eviatar Banai - I Have a Chance, Shuli Rand - Aicha, Zohar Argov - My Night Lila, Miki Gavrielov - Dad Story, Shalom Gad - At the End of the Desert, Maor Cohen - The Most Beautiful in the World (In Hebrew) - Tishan - Rikdan by Moonlight, Friends of Natasha - Another Touch, Moti Fleischer and the Nahal Stream - Shir Shabbat

Ruth Dolores Weiss: Arik Lavie - It Happens, Alon Adar - And There is a Bird in the Sky, Arik Einstein - An Endless Meeting, Daniela Spector - Sleep Without Me, Chava Alberstein - The Songs of My Land of Love, Aviv Gedj - System By: Ai - Window to the Mediterranean, Yeho Yaron - Your Myth, Butterfly Nemil - Girl and Matter, Keren Ann - By The Cathedral, Zach Drori - Horses, The Cherchells - When Your Gone, Uzi Ramirez - Confide in Me, Time, Sputnik Hi Fey - UFO, Yedidya Admon - Shavuot Do You, Hoodna Afrobeat Orchestra - Jungle, Victoria Hanna - Alef Bet, Yehudit Ravitz - Good Word

Rotem Cohen: Shlomo Yidov - White Days, Shlomo Artzi - Soldier Song, David Broza - Crying to the Walls, Ronit Shachar - Peace for Innocence, Mika Karni - Mitchell, Meir Banai - Gate of Mercy, Dana Berger By Idan Raichel - From the Depths, Eyal Golan - Come Back, Sarit Hadad - Wish You, The Idan Raichel Project and Amir Dadon - Leftovers of Life, Shalom Chanoch - Slowly, This is Beautiful, Ehud Banai - Mahari Na, Arik Lavie - It Happens, Boaz Sharabi and Shoshana Damari - Singing With You

Riki Gal: Yehuda Poliker - How to Call My Love, Yehuda Poliker - When You Grow Up, Arik Einstein - An Endless Meeting, Shem Tov Levi - On the Autumn Nights, Eviatar Banai - Until Tomorrow, Matti Caspi I Did not Think You Would Leave Me, Meir Ariel - A Worship by Rabbi Chava Alberstein - My Freedom, Idan Raichel's Project - Remnants of Life, Amir Dadon - Great Light, Shalom Hanoch - Love of My Youth, Shalom Chanoch Everything, Amir Benayoun - Everything Up to Here, Revenge of the Tractor - Bike and Book, Shlomo Yidov - Song at Twilight, Ariel Zilber - Japanese Legend

Sometimes , Eviatar Banai - When Will We Kiss, Keren Peles - When We Will Kiss, Keren Peles - If it's life, Danny Bassan - our way, Matti Caspi - how is it that a star, Shlomo Artzi - moon, Yehuda Poliker - window to the Mediterranean, Hemi Rodner - empires fall slowly, Arik Einstein - Legend of Grass, Corinne Allal Ravitz - Good Word, Berry Sakharof - Slaves, Fortisakharof - America, Arik Einstein - San Francisco On Water, Sarit Hadad - I Was in Heaven

Shai Novelman: The Brothers and Sisters - Sonata in Two, Rockfour - Every Direction, Avraham Raanani - Return to Sorrento, Uzi and the Styles - friends, Carmela Gross Wagner - Paratrooper Brigade - In Israel My Love, Billy and the Firm - Bam Bam, Mister Harry - Do not Forget Us, Natanela - The Dove Song, Yossi Banai - I and Simon, Ariel Zilber - Shen Dubi Shen, Oshik Levi , Matti Caspi - On Hot Summer Nights, Shem Tov Levi - Awakening, Rafi Persky - Once a week, The Gevatron - Gvanim

Shai Tsabari: Ahuva Ozeri - Ringtones of the Bells, Sounds of the Vineyard - Choir, the confusion, Joe Amar - Shalom to my cousin, Jackie Mekaiten - The Mantzaz, Zohar Argov - To date, Berry Sakharof - How Yossi, Fortisakharof Ben - Ready for Love, Karolina - Across the Sea, Tomer Yosef - My Love, Arik Einstein - Get Out of It, Omer Adam - Looking at Itzik Kalla - I am the Servant, Avihu Medina - To You My God, Noam Rotem - Iron and Stones, Micha Sheetrit Omri, Dudu Tasa - Rochi Halifat, Avi and Esther Ofarim - Shdetmi, The High Windows - You Can not, Punch - Walk the streets

Shiloh Farber: Arik Einstein - Endless Meeting, Tzila Dagan - Confession, Matti Caspi - Lullaby, Shalom Chanoch - Untitled Song, Ariel Zilber - And How Not, Matti Caspi - Brit Olam, Shlomo Artzi - The Hardophys, Yehuda Poliker Chava Alberstein - Like a Plant, Aviv Geffen - An Angel, Gidi Gov - One Soft Touch, Berry Sakharof - How Much Yossi, Meir Ariel - The Snake Sorrow, Yonatan Razel - Katuny, Ilan Virtzberg and Shlomo Gelbetz - I Could not Do Anything With It, Eran Zur - Black Flower, Natasha's Friends - Got You

Shir Levi: Dudu Tassa - Lifts, Shimon Buskila - Why Do I Have You Eyal Golan - Between the Good and the Bad, Yishai Levi and Mosh Ben Ari - Today, Yaniv Ben Mashiach - Man, Liran Danino Love, Eyal Golan - At the end of every day, Shlomi Shabat - Bereishit Olam, Omer Adam - My Life Story, Mashina - Come Back, Ivri Lider - Once Upon a Time, Yehuda Poliker - Face to Face, Arik Einstein 20 years old, Berry Sakharof - another song, Muki - Sugar Girl, Zohar Argov - The flower in my garden, The Blue Elephant - Yasmin, Mind Church - We would make love

Shlomit Aharon: Matti Caspi - and You, Arik Einstein - Bring Me Like You, Chava Alberstein - Like a Wildflower, Shalom Hanoch - Lila, Arik Lavie - Noa, Tzila Dagan - Confession, Tzila Dagan Arik Einstein - A Legend of Grass, A Dream of a Child, Shlomo Artzi and Avraham Tal - My God, Ivri Lider - I Was Loved to Love, Arik Einstein - A Legend of Grass, Arik Einstein - Evening Against Gilad, 14 Octaves - Tears of Angels, Shlomo Artzi - Moon, Amir Dadon - Great Light

Shmulik Neufeld: Matti Caspi - Brit Olam, Yossi Banai - Love at Twenty, Dudu Tassa - Lifts, Zohar Argov - The Flower in Ganei, Shoshana Damari - There Were Nights, Matti Caspi - Lullaby, Yaffa Yarkoni - I'm You, the Suburbs and the Dudaim - I'm a Guitar, Shmulik Kraus - See Far Away See Transparent, Corinne Allal - I Have No Other Country, Yehudit Ravitz - Coming from Love, Shuli Rand - Ayicha, Aviv Gefen - Mexico, Shimon Buskila - Minhar Lee Mashiti, Arkadi Duchin and Yishai Levy - Always Staying, Monica Sex - Gray Blow, Shlomo Artzi - The Old Love

Smaon Boskilh: Shlomo Artzi - oleanders, Shalom Hanoch - man in himself, Arik Einstein - Take a woman, gasoline - rain, Ihodh Folikr - things I wanted to say, marginal youth - delight, Zohar Argov - As of today, Aozi Hitmn - who knew that this will, Boaz Sharabi - if you still love me, Arkadi Duchin - Who loves you more than me, Mich Strit - spring, Matti Caspi - an eternal covenant, Barry Sakharov - more Old Tune, Riki Gal - Mom, Izhr Chn - Conflict in the neighborhood, Arik Lavie - it happens, Iosi Bnai - Me and Simon and Louise little, Ethnix - an old song, the Idan Raichel project - most times, Shiri Maimon - when you went to Rita - waiting, Ahod Bnai Everyone knows

Tamar Eisenman: Arik Einstein - San Francisco on the Water, Yossi Banai - For all of this, Shalom Hanoch - Against the Wind, Danny Sanderson - Lighthouse, Benny Amdursky - I am a guitar, Berman Berman - The Clown Song, Tammuz - I do not know how to tell you The Nahal - A Song for Peace, Matti Caspi - Oh What Will Be, Kaveret Yo Ye, Itay Pearl - Water Under the Bridge, Rona Kenan - Foreign Eyes, Etti Ankri - See You in the Eyes, Eviatar Banai , David Broza and Meir Ariel - Midday, Arik Einstein - Slow Down, Chava Alberstein - You Will Walk the Field, Shlomi Shaban with Chava Alberstein - Exercise in Awakening, Arik Einstein - Fragile

Garden City Movement : Redheads - It's Not Me That's The Law, Room 101 - away and after, Lips - Waha, Forever, Jean Conflict - special guest, Alon Olearchick - The white screen - stunned me, cream brulee - baby womb, mess - dive, Eric Rudich - Stallah, Lior Yini - thank you, intensive care unit - train, noise - trader, Sharon Lifshitz - Tot, Corinne Allal - Bikini - even when I'm with you, DXM - Peppy Shoes, Racekinder - something else happened, Red Axes - 'Caminho De Dreyfus', mouth and foot - end song

Avishatar Banai - Give Me Up, Ehud Banai - Reservoir Show, Ehud Banai and the Refugees - Continues to Travel, Oshik Levi - Sleeping to sleep, Assaf Amdursky - 15 minutes, Arik Einstein - There Was Arik Einstein and Shalom Hanoch - Guitar and Violin, Ethnix and Zehava Ben - Ketorna Masala, Redheads - Redheads, Natasha 's Friends - If You Are Alone, Zehava Ben - Zemer The Three Answers, Zohar Argov - Currently Hanoch Albalak - Natana Tawfek, Yonatan Razel - Katanati, Yossi Banai - Urban Evening, Local Band - Pink It is not just a color, a rhetorical band - an agenda, the bearers of the hat - the bearers of the hat, Ofra Haza - Galbi (Remix), Tzila Dagan I'm a little bit of you, Cain and Abel 90210 - Take a Time, Itzhak Klepter - Free Imagination, Rockfour - Hole in the Moon, Riki Gal - West of here, Shalom Chanoch - It's Just Longing, Shmulik Kraus - after 20 years, Thislam - a morning of fun, roosters - purple dress

Gal Ochovsky: Chava Alberstein - Partial Lightening, Chava Alberstein - Voices, Esther Ofarim - Locked Up is My Door, Shoshana Damari - Hora Sprinkler, Shoshana Damari - You Should Call Twice, Chana Aharoni - Pomegranate Tree, Shula Chen - Suddenly I was so good, Sharon Lifshitz - Gidi, Rita - to cry, Ofra Fuchs - then it was (the pigeon version), Edna Goren - Mandelbaum (Yoni version), Yaffa Yarkoni - all the pigeons, Yaffa Yarkoni and the girls - the leader ), Chaya Samir - I Have No Other Than Shiri, Margol - Meeting, Margol - Cafe Alhambra, Marginal Youth - I Will not Leave Your Hand, Marginal Youth - Delicate, Zvika Pick - This Is My Way, Hebrew Lider - Like an Australian Walker, Ivri Lider - Understanding the Water, Sassi Keshet - The Longest Night in the World (The Ion Version), Dana International - Don Quixote, Everything Passes Habibi - Night in the Bachrach, The High Windows - How Nice, Shlomo Artzi - Are You Still Beautiful , Shalom Hanoch - Trip to Jaffa, Keren Ann - We did not talk about love anymore,

Meital Shevach: Yehudit Ravitz - To Take My Hand, Ethnix - The Fruit Blot, Sarit Hadad - The Race of Life, Asaf Amdursky - Surfers, Metropolis - I Have No Place, Haim Moshe - The Voices of Piraeus, Moshe Peretz - Fireworks, Algeria Eli, Avi Sinvani - String of Stars Marom, Teapacks - Do not Forget to Remember Me, Meir Banai - Other Dreams, Liran Danino - Walk, Rami Fortis - Hanging on the Cross, Dudu Tasa - 80-88, Shir Levi - Remnants of Myself, Ron Shoval - Sometimes, Yehuda Poliker - Ramallah Radio, Tractor Revenge - A Game of Tears, Riki Gal - Sadly Not Too Sad, Aviv Geffen - We Love, Shuli Youth - Oneg, Sharon Haziz - Take Me There, Kwami - Losing the Edge, Iggy Waxman - Red, Ice 9 - Movies, Sheshet - On Autumn Nights, Infacation - Fish Restaurants, Ilan Virtzberg and Shimon Gelbetz , Dana International - Sa'ida Sultana

Roni Fialkov: Mashina - Send me an angel, Ascot mixture - my intimate room, Ariel Zilber - Ruzi Shmulik, Arik Einstein - When you cry you are not beautiful, Daphne - Do not leave Tel Aviv, Matti Caspi - I did not know you would leave me, Ricky Gal - west of here, Ehud Banai - your time has passed, redheads - ginger, Kaveret - it's so beautiful, the BBQ - the banana bends

Kwame: Corinne Allal - has been a lot of days Ehud Banai and the Refugees - Mix the plaster Ahmed, a band rhetorically - last night, Fortisakharof - shoes, paradise - hot sun, Arik Einstein - Take me under your wing, Arik Einstein - he repented, Mazi Cohen - Time Station, Dan Toren - The Public Relations of Death, Or Chaldean - Inside My Soul, Yehuda Poliker - A Song after the Rain, Zohar Argov - Old Bedouin, Eli Les - Orion - My Passionate Love, Come to the Bar - Remember the Days, The Decoration Committee - Tits, Shay Nobleman and Giva Alon - WONDERFUL, Nurit Galron - You Know, Gali Atari - Autumn Israeli, When Sefi - On the Day of Mass, The Sixteenth Sheep - Good Night, Amir Benayoun - Shlaket, Pollyanna Frank -Escape Will Always Fail, Ehud Banai - On Haag Street 1, The Click - Small Scarf, Hatriers , Corinne Allal - the sea is already rising, Rita - as in the picture, Zohar Argov - Another Minute You Disappear, Zohar Argov - Once Upon a Time, Ice 9 - My Former Company, Tango - Emunah Shlomo, Ehud Banai and the Refugees - The Golden Calf, Gidi Gov - Tribute to the summer, Tango - Soon, Ethnix - To the Light, Come to the Bar - Les Miserables, Shay Nubelman - Every Day Is Changing, Betzefer - Doomsday, Amir Benayoun - You Won Itai All, Meir Banai - You Hear, Shlomo Gronich - Nuweiba, Nurit Galron - We All Need Mercy, Nurit Galron Levi - Even, Oshik Levi - Like in the Movie, Midnight peacocks - Ganja to the Chairman, Lucy's Pussy - The Day the State Was Destroyed, Gary Eckstein - Autumn Wind, Cain and Abel 90210 - - Humor, Tyslam - Stars, Sharon Moldavi - Father, Oshik Levi - For a long time now, Plastic Peacocks - Blank, Durklex Sedlex - Hunchback Song, Itzhak Klepter - Stars are just drops in the dark, Manny Beger - The Night Alone, Ilan Virtzberg - On the Stairs of the Theater, Aviv Mark and the Philharmonic And, by Barry Sakharof - It's a pity you are not, Fortis - Sukarya, Arkadi Duchin - No Do, MONKEY SON OF A DONKEY - Friday at the Stock Exchange, Ariel Zilber - Silent Love, Riki Gal - Long Dreams, Ofira Yosefi - The Little Asian with the Heart Tattoo on the Buttocks Yossi Banai - Your Night is Soothing, Ram Orion - Kerr, Boaz Sharabi - Wish, Alon Olearchick - New York Alon Olearchick The Night, Yehudit Ravitz - On the Dance Floor, Mad Bliss - Matti, Moscow - Robert, Zvika Pik - Music Up and Down, Eric Sinai - Good Reason, Rita - Betrayal Dorelx Sedal - The Hunchback Song, Itzhak Klepter - Stars Are Just Droplets In The Dark, Manny Beger - The Night Alone, Ilan Virtzberg - On The Stairs Of The Theater, Aviv Mark And The Philharmonic - It's a pity you are not, Fortis - Sukarya, Arkadi Duchin - No Du, MONKEY SON OF A DONKEY - Shishi on the Stock Exchange, Ariel Zilber - Quiet Love, Riki Gal - Long Dreams, Ofira Yosefi - So far here I am. The Heart on the Backside, Yossi Banai - Your Night is Soothing, Ram Orion - Kerr, Boaz Sharabi - Wish, Alon Olearchick - New York Alon Olearchick - In Your Eyes, Carusella - Star Q Uality, Shay Tzabari and Ahuva Ozeri - Above me Silence, MESS - Bullet, Everything Passes Habibi - Tonight, Yehudit Ravitz - On the Dance Floor, Mad Bliss - Matti, Moscow - Robert, Zvika Pik Rita - Betrayal Dorelx Sedal - The Hunchback Song, Itzhak Klepter - Stars Are Just Droplets In The Dark, Manny Beger - The Night Alone, Ilan Virtzberg - On The Stairs Of The Theater, Aviv Mark And The Philharmonic - It's a pity you are not, Fortis - Sukarya, Arkadi Duchin - No Du, MONKEY SON OF A DONKEY - Shishi on the Stock Exchange, Ariel Zilber - Silent Love, Riki Gal - Long Dreams, Ofira Yosefi - So far I am Gabriel Balachsan. The Heart on the Backside, Yossi Banai - Your Night is Soothing, Ram Orion - Kerr, Boaz Sharabi - Wish, Alon Olearchick - New York Alon Olearchick - In Your Eyes, Carusella - Star Q Uality, Shay Tzabari and Ahuva Ozeri - Above me Silence, MESS - Bullet, Everything Passes Habibi - Tonight, Yehudit Ravitz - On the Dance Floor, Mad Bliss - Matti, Moscow - Robert, Zvika Pik Rita - Betrayal Manny Beger - The Night Alone, Ilan Virtzberg - On the Stairs of the Theater, Aviv Mark and the Philharmonic - A Rainy Day, Tal Gordon - Like It's Raining, Gasoline - Hit and Run, Berry Sakharof - Too Bad You're Not Fortis, Sugarya, Arkadi Duchin SON OF A DONKEY - Shishi on the Stock Exchange, Ariel Zilber - Quiet Love, Riki Gal - Long Dreams, Ofira Yosefi - Here I am, Gabriel Balachsan - The Little Asian Woman with the Tattoo of the Heart on the Backside, Yossi Banai - Kerr, Boaz Sharabi - Wish, Alon Olearchick - New York, Alon Olearchick - In Your Eyes, Carusella - Star Quality, Shay Tsabari and Ahuva Ozeri - Above me Silence, MESS - Bullet, Everything Moves Habibi - Hel Jolie, Yehudit Ravitz - On the dance floor, Mad Bliss - Matti, Moscow - Robert, Zvika Pik - Music up, Arik Sinai - Good reason, Rita - Giveaway Manny Beger - The Night Alone, Ilan Virtzberg - On the Stairs of the Theater, Aviv Mark and the Philharmonic - A Rainy Day, Tal Gordon - Like It's Raining, Gasoline - Hit and Run, Berry Sakharof - Too Bad You're Not Fortis, Sugarya, Arkadi Duchin SON OF A DONKEY - Shishi on the Stock Exchange, Ariel Zilber - Quiet Love, Riki Gal - Long Dreams, Ofira Yosefi - So far I, Gabriel Balachsan - The Little Asian Woman with the Heart Tattoo on the Backside, Yossi Banai - Kerr, Boaz Sharabi - Wish, Alon Olearchick - New York, Alon Olearchick - In Your Eyes, Carusella - Star Quality, Shay Tsabari and Ahuva Ozeri - Above me Silence, MESS - Bullet, Everything Moves Habibi - Hel Jolie, Yehudit Ravitz - On the dance floor, Mad Bliss - Matti, Moscow - Robert, Zvika Pik - Music up, Arik Sinai - Good reason, Rita - Giveaway Tali Gordon - like it's raining, gasoline - hit and run, Berry Sakharof - sorry you are not, Fortis - candy, Arkadi Duchin - No Do, MONKEY SON OF A DONKEY - Ofira Yosefi - So far I, Gabriel Belachsan - The Little Asian Woman with the Heart Tattoo on His Backside, Yossi Banai - Your Night Relaxing, Ram Orion - Kerr, Boaz Sharabi - Wish, Alon Olearchick - New York Alon Olearchick - In your eyes, Carusella - Star Quality, Shay Tsabari and Ahuva Ozeri - Above me Silence, MESS - Bullet, Everything Passes Habibi - Tonight, Yehudit Ravitz - On the Dance Floor, Mad Bliss - Matti, Moscow - Robert, Zvika Pick E) Arik Sinai - good reason, Rita - betrayal Tali Gordon - like it's raining, gasoline - hit and run, Berry Sakharof - sorry you are not, Fortis - candy, Arkadi Duchin - No Du, MONKEY SON OF A DONKEY - Ofira Yosefi - So far I, Gabriel Belachsan - The Little Asian Woman with the Heart Tattoo on His Backside Yossi Banai - Your Night Relaxing, Ram Orion - Kerr, Boaz Sharabi - Wish, Alon Olearchick - New York Alon Olearchick - In your eyes, Carusella - Star Quality, Shay Tsabari and Ahuva Ozeri - Above me Silence, MESS - Bullet, Everything Passes Habibi - Tonight, Yehudit Ravitz - On the Dance Floor, Mad Bliss - Matti, Moscow - Robert, Zvika Pick E) Arik Sinai - good reason, Rita - betrayal
Music is a world within itself, with a language we all understand - Sir Duke (1976)
panam
Full of Fire

Re: Mako (Israel): 1001 Favorite Israeli Songs: The Artists' Picks (2015)

Post by panam »

I don't get why the last one is longest than the rest..
StevieFan13
Die Mensch Maschine

Post by StevieFan13 »

panam wrote:I don't get why the last one is longest than the rest..
Either that guy had a lot of favorites or that's a list with all the songs
Music is a world within itself, with a language we all understand - Sir Duke (1976)
StevieFan13
Die Mensch Maschine

Post by StevieFan13 »

Here are phonetic translations - I'll do this for the other Israeli lists as well.

Aviv Bakar: Gidi Gov – sus etz, Benny Amdursky – aniy giytarah, Esther Ofarim – lo paam bakayitz, G'zoz – rak im ofanoa, Arik Sinai – erev mul hagal'ed, Eviatar Banai – sho'u sheeriym, Shmulik Kraus – acharey esho'riym shanah, Shalom Hanoch – shiyr l'lo shem, Meir Ariel – shama'tiy sheet nim'tzet, ​Yehudit Ravitz – zamer nogah

Hadas Kleinman: Yoni Rechter – erev iyroniy, Eviatar Banai – et sheket, Shlomo Yidov – shiyr beyn ar'bayim, Ehud Banai – aviy lekh', Monica Sex – od paam, Arik Einstein – hkhnysyny tachat k'nafekh', Mati Caspi – hiy chaz'rah bit'shuvah, Zach Drori – galut, Gazoz – chalaliyt, Kaveret – hiy kal kakh' yafeh

Aaron Razel: Arik Einstein – hkhnysyny tachat k'nafekh', Arik Einstein – kamah tov shebata habay'tah, Arik Einstein – of gozel, Mati Caspi – b'riyt olam, Mati Caspi – hineh, hineh, David Broza – yih'yeh tov, Tzevet Havay Hnch"l – choreshet haeykaliyp'tus, Lahakat Pikud M'rakez – anach'nu shaniynu meoto hak'far, Meir Ariel – nishׁel hanachash, Naomi Shemer – y'rushalayim shel zahav, Ephraim Shamar – hayada'ta et haderekh', Yaffa Yarkoni – b'av el v'ed, Tzevet Havay Hnch"l – yesh p'rachiym, Chalav Ud'vash (Milk and Honey) – Hallelujah, Ehud Banai – meharey na, Ariel Zilber – b'rosh, Zehu Zej – shiyr hap'tiychah, Nurit Galron – maaviyr daf, Rivkah Zahar – al k'fiyv yaviy, Gaia – shiyr laahavah (yachad lev el lev)

Will add more in a bit

Return to “Israel”