Help wanted!

panam
Full of Fire

Re: Help wanted!

Post by panam »

Pierre wrote:
panam wrote:
StevieFan13 wrote:Ideally, I'll try to have a few more lists added by the start of next week. It's been hard keeping up, and I'm almost positive I won't be able to add all the lists I've wanted to add out of pure fatigue, but I'll add a few more and then break for a while. Pierre or panam or whoever wants to have a whack at it might be able to add some.

I don't understand very well what you said but the list of "300 discos importantes de musica brasileira" should be on the xls
http://www.acclaimedmusic.net/forums/vi ... f=3&t=5050
He said he's almost done with most of what he planned to add to the spreadsheet, but he's also giving up on some because he's tired of working on it. Stevie doesn't plan to add the 300 Brazilian albums list. Once he posts the spreadsheet, I'll take it and I will try to add the Brazilian albums list.
Oh! That's fine. thanks for the interpretation! I want to provide more lists but i think will be better after the update because it's the priority and only is needed some details of our part. (Bad grammar, I know)
Pierre
Into the Groove

Post by Pierre »

panam wrote:
Pierre wrote:
panam wrote:

I don't understand very well what you said but the list of "300 discos importantes de musica brasileira" should be on the xls
http://www.acclaimedmusic.net/forums/vi ... f=3&t=5050
He said he's almost done with most of what he planned to add to the spreadsheet, but he's also giving up on some because he's tired of working on it. Stevie doesn't plan to add the 300 Brazilian albums list. Once he posts the spreadsheet, I'll take it and I will try to add the Brazilian albums list.
Oh! That's fine. thanks for the interpretation! I want to provide more lists but i think will be better after the update because it's the priority and only is needed some details of our part. (Bad grammar, I know)
By the way, panam, before I start to work on this one whenever I'll do, I'm a bit confused about the internal order of the list. It seems to be made out of five blocks in alphabetical order in the Google Docs spreadsheet, but I don't understand why it's that way. Any idea?
panam
Full of Fire

Post by panam »

Pierre wrote:
panam wrote:
Pierre wrote:
By the way, panam, before I start to work on this one whenever I'll do, I'm a bit confused about the internal order of the list. It seems to be made out of five blocks in alphabetical order in the Google Docs spreadsheet, but I don't understand why it's that way. Any idea?
It's divided by decades (the last block is 90s and 2000s as one) and the order is alphabetically
Pierre
Into the Groove

Post by Pierre »

panam wrote:
Pierre wrote:
panam wrote:
It's divided by decades (the last block is 90s and 2000s as one) and the order is alphabetically
OK, so no obscure whacky ranking.Thanks a lot!
StevieFan13
Wuthering Heights

Post by StevieFan13 »

Pierre wrote:
panam wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Hope you haven't aded anything yet - I'm not quite done!
Music is a world within itself, with a language we all understand - Sir Duke (1976)
Pierre
Into the Groove

Post by Pierre »

StevieFan13 wrote:
Pierre wrote:
panam wrote:
No, don't worry ;) I'm only doing some early planning :P
StevieFan13
Wuthering Heights

Post by StevieFan13 »

Pierre wrote:
StevieFan13 wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Okey-doke. Should I tell you the last lists I'm going to add/the lists I was planning to add but won't as a point of reference for you?
Music is a world within itself, with a language we all understand - Sir Duke (1976)
Pierre
Into the Groove

Post by Pierre »

StevieFan13 wrote:
Pierre wrote:
StevieFan13 wrote: Hope you haven't aded anything yet - I'm not quite done!
Okey-doke. Should I tell you the last lists I'm going to add/the lists I was planning to add but won't as a point of reference for you?
Just do that when you'll post the spreadsheet :)
StevieFan13
Wuthering Heights

Post by StevieFan13 »

I'll try again for this week - I've been busy this weekend and didn't bring my computer, so hopefully I'll put the finishing touches on it soon.
StevieFan13
Wuthering Heights

Post by StevieFan13 »

OK, for whatever reason, the subsequent Israeli album lists didn't save, so that was a whole lot of pointless. But the rest did, so here's everything I've added:
- Consequence of Sound - Masterpiece Reviews
- CTV News - The Best Canadian Albums of the '00s
- The Boombox - Top 20 Hip-Hop Albums of All Time
- Vinyl Me, Please - 52 Best Albums to Own on Vinyl
- Yedioth Ahronoth - Top 100 Israeli Albums Through '89
- Jason Paul Preston - The 111 Best Albums of the '00s/The Next-Best 111 Albums of the '00s
- Loudwire - The Best Metal Album from Every Year Since 1970
- Loudwire - The Best Hard Rock Album from Every Year Since 1970
- Consequence of Sound - Top 50 Albums of 1997
- The Blues - The 20 Greatest British Blues Albums: 1960-1966
- All Radio X lists
- All Ultimate Classic Rock lists
- All Pigeons and Planes lists
- All Boot lists
- Elspeth Beidas - 100 Essential Albums
- FNAC - Pop-Rock: 1960-1979
- FNAC - Pop-Rock: 1980-1999
- Ben Westhoff - Dirty South Recommended Listening
- Slant Magazine - '90s lists
- Loudwire - Top 50 Hard Rock + Metal Debut Albums
- Sean Egan - The Little Black Book of Music: Essential Albums
- Q - The Album That Changed My Life
- Simon Reynolds - '90s and '00s lists
- MTV2/MTV Base/VH1 lists
- Billboard - All 90 Diamond-Certified Albums Ranked
Sorry I couldn't get to more!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
StevieFan13
Wuthering Heights

Post by StevieFan13 »

Wowee, exactly a month since the last time I promised I'd finish. Whatever.
Pierre
Into the Groove

Post by Pierre »

StevieFan13 wrote: Sorry I couldn't get to more!
Just what exactly do you mean? That's amazing! Great job! :o

I'm taking over from here.
StevieFan13
Wuthering Heights

Post by StevieFan13 »

Pierre wrote:
StevieFan13 wrote: Sorry I couldn't get to more!
Just what exactly do you mean? That's amazing! Great job! :o

I'm taking over from here.
Oh good! Do what you gotta.
fns4565
I'm New Here

Post by fns4565 »

Pierre wrote:One more quick question: if there are more than 200 albums, I presume you'll fix it yourself (since the ranking formulas aren't going that far)? Or is this something I can do myself (baby steps please)?
can anyone answer this please?
Pierre
Into the Groove

Post by Pierre »

StevieFan13 wrote: - Soundtrack - 118 Great New Zealand Albums (2007)
Note for the future: Stevie, if you go back to this, forget about this one, it's already been added in the "first spreadsheet" of this thread ;)
StevieFan13
Wuthering Heights

Post by StevieFan13 »

Pierre wrote:
Note for the future: Stevie, if you go back to this, forget about this one, it's already been added in the "first spreadsheet" of this thread ;)
For real? Alright, gotcha.
StevieFan13
Wuthering Heights

Post by StevieFan13 »

Pierre wrote:
Hi, Pierre! Just checking in to see how you're doing.
Pierre
Into the Groove

Post by Pierre »

StevieFan13 wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Hi, Pierre! Just checking in to see how you're doing.
I'm making progress :) I have specifically added the following lists:

- John M. Borack - Shake Some Action: 200 Greatest Power-Pop Albums (2007)
- Charles Gavin, Tarik de Souza, Carlos Calado and Arthur Dapieve: 300 important albums of Brazilian music (2008)
- Volume: Making Music in Aotearoa (New Zealand) 185 Vinyl Albums 1957-1989 (2016)
- The Rock FM (NZ) Album Almanac (2017)
- Panamerika - Best Albums of the 2000s (2009)
- XXL - 30 Albums That Will Make You Appreciate Hip-Hop (2016)
- BBC 2 - Classic Albums (1992-2013)
- Thierry Aznar: Hard rock & heavy metal: 40 years of purgatory (2014-2015) (Camion blanc book)
- Stefano Cerati, Daniele Purrone, Andrea Raffaldini, Edoardo Tepes & Nikola Grukevitch: The 100 best NWOBHM albums (2010)
- Stefano Cerati, Niccolò Caroli & Alessio Oriani: The 100 best Thrash albums (2011)
- Cristiano Canali & Gennaro Dileo: The 100 best AOR albums (2013) (all three Tsunami Edizioni books)
- Rock Hard France: The ideal metaltheque Vol. 1 (2017)

And now I'm currently slowly making my way through the Le Mot et le Reste spreadsheet, adding the lists in this one into the main spreadsheet (I'm doing it tab by tab, right now I'm in the French Exp one). It's a very long work, as most lists have entries between the 400-1000 albums range. Besides, I've added the Mixtapes list to the Le Mot et le Reste spreadsheet and on the 19th I'll also buy the French Touch one to add it as well, further lengthening my work. I'll post an updated version of the Le Mot et le Reste spreadsheet in the dedicated thread once I've added the French Touch list. I'm not really looking forward to working on the Mixtapes list (I didn't add it simultaneously to the main spreadsheet), because as fascinating as this one may be, sorting out the compilations might be a chore.

Once I'm done, you should know that the list "Triple J (Australia) - Hottest 100 Australian Albums (2011)" was also added to the first spreadsheet from this thread, so you can delete this one too ;)
Madzong
Shake Some Action

Post by Madzong »

- Charles Gavin, Tarik de Souza, Carlos Calado and Arthur Dapieve: 300 important albums of Brazilian music (2008)
- Volume: Making Music in Aotearoa (New Zealand) 185 Vinyl Albums 1957-1989 (2016)
- Thierry Aznar: Hard rock & heavy metal: 40 years of purgatory (2014-2015) (Camion blanc book)
- Stefano Cerati, Daniele Purrone, Andrea Raffaldini, Edoardo Tepes & Nikola Grukevitch: The 100 best NWOBHM albums (2010)
- Stefano Cerati, Niccolò Caroli & Alessio Oriani: The 100 best Thrash albums (2011)
- Cristiano Canali & Gennaro Dileo: The 100 best AOR albums (2013) (all three Tsunami Edizioni books)

And now I'm currently slowly making my way through the Le Mot et le Reste spreadsheet, adding the lists in this one into the main spreadsheet (I'm doing it tab by tab, right now I'm in the French Exp one). It's a very long work, as most lists have entries between the 400-1000 albums range. Besides, I've added the Mixtapes list to the Le Mot et le Reste spreadsheet and on the 19th I'll also buy the French Touch one to add it as well, further lengthening my work. I'll post an updated version of the Le Mot et le Reste spreadsheet in the dedicated thread once I've added the French Touch list. I'm not really looking forward to working on the Mixtapes list (I didn't add it simultaneously to the main spreadsheet), because as fascinating as this one may be, sorting out the compilations might be a chore.

Once I'm done, you should know that the list "Triple J (Australia) - Hottest 100 Australian Albums (2011)" was also added to the first spreadsheet from this thread, so you can delete this one too ;)
Sorry if this is an annoying question (as you and Steve have already done so much hard work) but did this updated list get added along the way:

http://www.acclaimedmusic.net/forums/vi ... ial#p75667

I think the original (pre updated) one is already on the site?
"On a mountain range, I'm Dr. Strange"
Pierre
Into the Groove

Post by Pierre »

madzong wrote:

Sorry if this is an annoying question (as you and Steve have already done so much hard work) but did this updated list get added along the way:

I think the original (pre updated) one is already on the site?
It's not annoying at all. However, I don't know about this one, but it looks like it's not on the website and it might have got lost along the way. You'll need to confirm with Henrik as he's added some lists by himself; if he confirms this one was never added, I may do it.
Madzong
Shake Some Action

Post by Madzong »

StevieFan13 wrote:Wowee, exactly a month since the last time I promised I'd finish. Whatever.
Hey Stevie - I asked Pierre and haven't heard back from Henrik yet but this list was confirmed as being eligible years ago and then I added an update to it. Pierre wasn't sure the original or the update has been added. Do you know anything about it?

Original List:

http://www.acclaimedmusic.net/forums/vi ... and#p42512

Updated List

Cheers :)
Last edited by Madzong on Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
StevieFan13
Wuthering Heights

Post by StevieFan13 »

madzong wrote:
StevieFan13 wrote:Wowee, exactly a month since the last time I promised I'd finish. Whatever.
Hey Stevie - I asked Pierre and haven't heard back from Henrik yet but this list was confirmed as being eligible years ago and then I added an update to it. Pierre wasn't sure the original or the update has been added. Do you know anything about it?

I think I didn't add it for the same reason Pierre didn't, so I think Henrik's your best bet for a definitive answer on whether or not it should be included.
Madzong
Shake Some Action

Post by Madzong »

Oh and this list too - it was also declared eligible

http://www.acclaimedmusic.net/forums/vi ... n+sweetman
StevieFan13
Wuthering Heights

Post by StevieFan13 »

madzong wrote:Oh and this list too - it was also declared eligible

http://www.acclaimedmusic.net/forums/vi ... n+sweetman
That's a song list - Henrik added it to his spreadsheets and I put it on the spreadsheet of critics' lists.
Henrik
Site Admin

Post by Henrik »

StevieFan13 wrote:
madzong wrote:

I think I didn't add it for the same reason Pierre didn't, so I think Henrik's your best bet for a definitive answer on whether or not it should be included.
I have not included the list either.
Everyone you meet fights a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.
Henrik
Site Admin

Post by Henrik »

By the way, should I move this topic to the critics' lists forum?
StevieFan13
Wuthering Heights

Post by StevieFan13 »

Henrik wrote:
StevieFan13 wrote:
madzong wrote:

There you go! Thanks for the clarification, Henrik.
StevieFan13
Wuthering Heights

Post by StevieFan13 »

Henrik wrote:By the way, should I move this topic to the critics' lists forum?
That'd make sense.
Pierre
Into the Groove

Post by Pierre »

StevieFan13 wrote:
Henrik wrote:
StevieFan13 wrote: I think I didn't add it for the same reason Pierre didn't, so I think Henrik's your best bet for a definitive answer on whether or not it should be included.
Indeed! :greetings-waveyellow:
panam
Full of Fire

Post by panam »

Henrik wrote:By the way, should I move this topic to the critics' lists forum?
For me it's ok in here, but you're the boss and have the last word :P
Madzong
Shake Some Action

Post by Madzong »

Pierre wrote:
StevieFan13 wrote:
Henrik wrote: I have not included the list either.
Thanks for clearing that up everyone - I guess my next question is how can I get it added?

Cheers once again.
Pierre
Into the Groove

Post by Pierre »

madzong wrote:
Pierre wrote:
StevieFan13 wrote: There you go! Thanks for the clarification, Henrik.
Thanks for clearing that up everyone - I guess my next question is how can I get it added?

Cheers once again.
I'll probably add it to the spreadsheet.
Madzong
Shake Some Action

Post by Madzong »

Pierre wrote:
madzong wrote:
Pierre wrote:

Cheers once again.
I'll probably add it to the spreadsheet.
Thanks Pierre!

Also, unless I missed it, It didn't look like these other two eligible albums lists have been added (I read through this thread but couldn't see them):

NZ Album Of The Year:

http://www.acclaimedmusic.net/forums/vi ... 410#p75410

Taite Music Prize:

http://www.acclaimedmusic.net/forums/vi ... =19&t=5486
Pierre
Into the Groove

Post by Pierre »

StevieFan13, out of curiosity, what's your procedure when you add an entry to the spreadsheet? Because I've run into several instances where the value in column D had been filled in manually, while normally, Henrik's formula should adapt the value from column C automatically on the same line. :)
StevieFan13
Wuthering Heights

Post by StevieFan13 »

Pierre wrote:StevieFan13, out of curiosity, what's your procedure when you add an entry to the spreadsheet? Because I've run into several instances where the value in column D had been filled in manually, while normally, Henrik's formula should adapt the value from column C automatically on the same line. :)
I am...not sure. What I always did was:
1) Shrink the column
2) Include title and link and rotate it up
3) Search for albums and add corresponding numerical value.

I assumed that's how you did it too.
Pierre
Into the Groove

Post by Pierre »

StevieFan13 wrote:
Pierre wrote:StevieFan13, out of curiosity, what's your procedure when you add an entry to the spreadsheet? Because I've run into several instances where the value in column D had been filled in manually, while normally, Henrik's formula should adapt the value from column C automatically on the same line. :)
1) Shrink the column

What I meant with "adding an entry" was when you were adding an album that was not at all in the spreadsheet in the first place :)
StevieFan13
Wuthering Heights

Post by StevieFan13 »

Pierre wrote:
StevieFan13 wrote:
1) Shrink the column

What I meant with "adding an entry" was when you were adding an album that was not at all in the spreadsheet in the first place :)
Oh that. Sorry! my strategy was typically to find either the artists' name (if I knew they were already there) or a name with a similar beginning (say I wanted to add Manny Begar. Marvin Gaye has the same first two letters, so I'd search him and add Manny Begar close by). It usually automatically fills in, though sometimes it's off.
Pierre
Into the Groove

Post by Pierre »

StevieFan13 wrote:
Pierre wrote:
StevieFan13 wrote: I am...not sure. What I always did was:
1) Shrink the column

Oh that. Sorry! my strategy was typically to find either the artists' name (if I knew they were already there) or a name with a similar beginning (say I wanted to add Manny Begar. Marvin Gaye has the same first two letters, so I'd search him and add Manny Begar close by). It usually automatically fills in, though sometimes it's off.
I actually have another strategy: first I make sure that the album isn't in the spreadsheet (by looking for the artist in a similar way to yours); then, thanks to some genius at Microsoft, the formula in column D automatically spreads to the first empty line after the end (i.e. at the bottom of the spreadsheet). Therefore, I just stack up all the new entries at the end, and once I'm done with adding a new list I select the entire column E (album) by clicking on the "E", sort it out from A to Z (the first line is locked, so it doesn't break anything at the top), and after that I select column D and repeat the process. That way, the new entries automatically fall into place.

Anyway, I just descended through column D and I believe I've corrected all the entries which were filled in manually (replaced them with the formula), so you've got nothing to worry about ;)
StevieFan13
Wuthering Heights

Post by StevieFan13 »

Pierre wrote:
StevieFan13 wrote:
Pierre wrote:
I actually have another strategy: first I make sure that the album isn't in the spreadsheet (by looking for the artist in a similar way to yours); then, thanks to some genius at Microsoft, the formula in column D automatically spreads to the first empty line after the end (i.e. at the bottom of the spreadsheet). Therefore, I just stack up all the new entries at the end, and once I'm done with adding a new list I select the entire column E (album) by clicking on the "E", sort it out from A to Z (the first line is locked, so it doesn't break anything at the top), and after that I select column D and repeat the process. That way, the new entries automatically fall into place.

Anyway, I just descended through column D and I believe I've corrected all the entries which were filled in manually (replaced them with the formula), so you've got nothing to worry about ;)
Perfect! Many thanks, Pierre!
Pierre
Into the Groove

Post by Pierre »

Merry Christmas everybody. As my special gift, please find the All Albums spreadsheet joined, as I'm finally done working on it. Here are the lists I added:

- Nick Bollinger: 100 Essential New Zealand Albums (2009) + 10 (2016)
- Thierry Aznar: Hard rock & heavy metal: 40 years of purgatory (2014-2015)
- Cristiano Canali & Gennaro Dileo: The 100 best AOR albums (2013)
- Andrés Torrón (Uruguay): 111 discos uruguayos (2014)
- Rolling Stone: The 25 Greatest Movie Soundtracks of All Time (2013)
- Paste - The 50 Best Movie Soundtracks (2016)
- NME - 61 of the Greatest Film Soundtracks Ever (2016)
- The Sunday Times (UK) - 100 Albums To Love (2017)
- Sputnikmusic - Top 100 albums of 2000-2009
- Q - 476 Modern Classics : The Greatest Albums of the last 30 years (2016) (plus sublists)
- Ultimate Classic Rock - The 10 Best Albums 1981-2008 (plus 40 best albums of 1986)

And all the Le Mot et le Reste lists, which amount to the following (I've revised lagire's translations of the titles a bit):

- Florent Mazzoleni - Africa 100 - The crossing of a continent through sound (2012)
- Guillaume Kosmicki - Scholar Musics 1882-2015 (2012-2017)
- Philippe Robert - Great Black Music: A journey into 110 essential albums (2008)
- Philippe Thieyre - Blues trip in 150 albums (2011)
- Arnaud Choutet - Country Rock (2014)
- Erwann Pacaud - Easy Listening, Exotica & Other Light Music (2016)
- Olivier Pernot - The essential albums of electronic music (2014)
- Olivier Pernot: French Touch 100 - From Daft Punk to Rone (2017)
- Philippe Robert - Experimental Music: A transversal and non-exhaustive anthology of emblematic recordings (2007)
- Maxime Delcourt - 1967-1981: French Experimental Albums and Songs (2015)
- Alexandre Galand - Field Recording: The sound use of the world in 100 albums (2012)
- Philippe Robert & Bruno Meillier - Folk & renewal: An Anglo-Saxon ride (2011)
- Christophe Brault - Garage Rock: Fuzz, farfisa and distortions (2016)
- Jean-Charles Desgroux - Hair metal (2016)
- Philippe Robert & Jean-Sylvain Cabot - Hard'n'Heavy (2010)
- Jean-Marie Pottier - Indie Pop 1979-1997 (2015)
- Guillaume Belhomme - Jazz in 100 Figures and 100 other figures (2010-2013)
- Franck Médioni - Sounds of Surprise: Jazz in 100 albums (2017)
- Maxime Delcourt - Free Jazz (2015)
- E.Chirache, C.Delbrouck, Y.Jolivet & G.Ruffat: Live - A Rock Story in Public (2011)
- Joseph Ghosn - Selected Discography About Minimalism (2010)
- Sylvain Bertot - Mixtapes: A musical form at the heart of rap (2017)
- David Rassent - Brazilian Popular Musics (2014)
- Philippe Robert - Post-Punk, No Wave, Industrial & Noise: Chronology and crossovers (2011)
- Frédéric Delâge - Prog 100: Progressive rock, from the precursors to the heirs (2014)
- David Rassent - Psychedelic Rock: A journey in 150 Albums (2015)
- Sylvain Bertot - Rap, Hip-Hop: 30 Years in 150 Albums (2013)
- Sylvain Bertot - Independent Rap from the 90's-00's in 100 Albums (2014)
- Mehdi Maizi - French Rap: An Exploration in 100 Albums (2015)
- Florent Mazzoleni - Reggae 100: Musical itinerary around Jamaica (2013)
- Guillaume Ruffat - Musical Revolution 1967-1969 (2008)
- Philippe Robert - Rock, Pop: A bis itinerary in 140 essential albums (2006)
- Steven Jezo-Vannier - Respect Rock for women - Selected Discography (2014)

Now, probably nobody cares, but I'll let anyone interested know that adding the Le Mot et le Reste lists was an extremely tedious, even painful, endeavour. The guys working there, when they're not publishing translated books from other authors, are apparently mega-diggers, reveling in making lists including a lot of limited release stuff, re-releases of obscure/unreleased albums, private pressings, a lot of cassette-only releases and so on. One of the albums I ran across was even limited to 20 copies! How did one end up in the hands of the guy who added the entry to Discogs, and another in the ownership of the author of the corresponding Le Mot et le Reste book? What are the odds? Just imagine an entire school of in-house authors made of Mindrockers and Sonofsamiams, but actually paid for going to such lengths. They seem to make their musical education through the Nurse with Wound list, using it as a template and expanding from there, special mention for Philippe Robert and his Current 93 obsession. This guy spoiled the Hard'n'Heavy list, turning what should be a celebration of dumb fun in music into a noisefest, and to some extent the Post-punk one, as it turns an already inaccessible style into an impenetrable fortress.

This has two consequences:

1. The notes file for this work is particularly important.
2. I'm extremely disgusted with this exercice right now.

In the general spreadsheet, the lists appear in the order of the tabs in the Le Mot et le Reste spreadsheet. These ones are missing: the Julian Cope krautrock and japrock lists which were already added separately to the spreadsheet, the LP one which is a forgery, and the Playlist one which is a songs list. In that regard, I have to add that there's another songs list under the Garage tab (featured on the right of the albums list, columns F-H), and also that there are several singles featured here and there, identified by lagire and amended by my comments in my Notes file.

I didn't add any of the now deemed eligible genre lists from non-genre sources, as I'm not sure Henrik wants to handle them in the same document, and because they'll probably need to be checked further against other non-eligibility criteria.

Though disgusted, I now feel a sense of accomplishment for having finished this monumental work, like when you defeat that uber-hard secret boss in a video game after weeks of trying different strategies; that was the best Christmas gift I could offer me. Another is to take a break.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
StevieFan13
Wuthering Heights

Post by StevieFan13 »

You're a champ, Pierre! Merry Christmas to you, and thanks for all of your hard work!
Romain
Happy Up Here

Post by Romain »

Pierre wrote:Merry Christmas everybody.
Though disgusted, I now feel a sense of accomplishment for having finished this monumental work, like when you defeat that uber-hard secret boss in a video game after weeks of trying different strategies; that was the best Christmas gift I could offer me. Another is to take a break.
A huge huge huge thanks to you Pierre. Je me sens un peu responsable puisque c'est moi qui ai amené cette collection "Le mot et le reste" sur ce forum... je m'en veux si ton niveau de stress a atteint un niveau pareil :mrgreen: Merci encore pour ce travail de dingue. :music-rockon:
Henrik
Site Admin

Post by Henrik »

Pierre, this is amaaaaaaaaaaaaazing! Thank you so much!!! I hope you enjoy your break! :)
Pierre
Into the Groove

Post by Pierre »

Thanks to you guys, you are amazing! And yes, Henrik, I surely will :)

Romain ne t'en fais pas, c'est sans doute le karma, moi-même j'ai parlé des éditeurs Camion Blanc et Tsunami Edizioni ici (sans parler de tout un tas d'autres listes que j'ai postées), donc bon :mrgreen:

Une chose est certaine, je ne referai jamais ça.
Romain
Happy Up Here

Post by Romain »

Pierre wrote:
Une chose est certaine, je ne referai jamais ça.

Rooooh, c'est dommage avec toutes les listes du "mot et le reste" à venir ! :D
Henrik
Site Admin

Post by Henrik »

After the merge with the "Le mot et le reste" lists, it would be fantastic if Andre's and Sweepstakes Ron's eoy spreadsheets from 1974 and onwards could be merged as well. Is anyone willing to add a year or two?
Henrik
Site Admin

Post by Henrik »

Henrik wrote:After the merge with the "Le mot et le reste" lists, it would be fantastic if Andre's and Sweepstakes Ron's eoy spreadsheets from 1974 and onwards could be merged as well. Is anyone willing to add a year or two?
I've started to work on this myself. There's no one else working on this, or is there (since you asked about the Classic Rock 200 albums, StevieFan)?
StevieFan13
Wuthering Heights

Post by StevieFan13 »

Henrik wrote:
Henrik wrote:After the merge with the "Le mot et le reste" lists, it would be fantastic if Andre's and Sweepstakes Ron's eoy spreadsheets from 1974 and onwards could be merged as well. Is anyone willing to add a year or two?
I've started to work on this myself. There's no one else working on this, or is there (since you asked about the Classic Rock 200 albums, StevieFan)?
That was just curiosity - haven't touched the spreadsheet in months, although I might add that particular list.
Henrik
Site Admin

Post by Henrik »

StevieFan13 wrote:
Henrik wrote:
That was just curiosity - haven't touched the spreadsheet in months, although I might add that particular list.
Thanks, but please don't do so while I'm working on the spreadsheet.
StevieFan13
Wuthering Heights

Post by StevieFan13 »

Henrik wrote:
StevieFan13 wrote:
Henrik wrote: I've started to work on this myself. There's no one else working on this, or is there (since you asked about the Classic Rock 200 albums, StevieFan)?
Thanks, but please don't do so while I'm working on the spreadsheet.
If you're working on it, I won't touch it. Didn't even start.

Return to “Music, Music, Music...”