Help wanted!

Pierre
Into the Groove

Re: Help wanted!

Post by Pierre »

I'm exploring some mixtapes lists right now and I just realized that for some reason I didn't add "The Purple Mixtape" by Cam'ron (secondary entry in the Le Mot et le Reste mixtapes list) in the main spreadsheet. This could make a difference, since this mixtape also appears in other mixtapes lists. Someone please fix it.
Pierre
Into the Groove

Post by Pierre »

Romain wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Une chose est certaine, je ne referai jamais ça.

Rooooh, c'est dommage avec toutes les listes du "mot et le reste" à venir ! :D
About that: an American blues-rock, a shoegaze and a gangsta rap book passed by, but none was list-based. Two coming next month: one about Soul music which is definitely a top 100 (the title of the book gives it away), and another about Chinese rock, which format is unknown. All "Le Mot et le Reste" books end up on Google Books, so it's available to anyone willing to cough up the cash.

I hope some of you guys are keeping tabs beside me, because I've retired from working on lists and basically from the forum as well, so you guys will have to get to work.
StevieFan13
Wuthering Heights

Post by StevieFan13 »

Pierre wrote:
Romain wrote:
Pierre wrote:

About that: an American blues-rock, a shoegaze and a gangsta rap book passed by, but none was list-based. Two coming next month: one about Soul music which is definitely a top 100 (the title of the book gives it away), and another about Chinese rock, which format is unknown. All "Le Mot et le Reste" books end up on Google Books, so it's available to anyone willing to cough up the cash.

I hope some of you guys are keeping tabs beside me, because I've retired from working on lists and basically from the forum as well, so you guys will have to get to work.
I'll keep a look-out.
Music is a world within itself, with a language we all understand - Sir Duke (1976)
Pierre
Into the Groove

Post by Pierre »

Pierre wrote:
Romain wrote:
Pierre wrote:

And the Soul music book is out, available on Google Books in digital format. I checked, and it's absolutely a list, very thorough as usual with Le Mot et le Reste. As I said, now's the time for your guys to get to work, because I'm out of here. I'm not monitoring anymore these releases and I'm not working anymore on the spreadsheet.
Pierre
Into the Groove

Post by Pierre »

Very late discovery: in the spreadsheet, Paul Horn's albums "Inside" and "Inside the Taj Mahal" are actually the same album.

Return to “Music, Music, Music...”