Joe (Belgium) - Joe Top 2000 2020

Lists based on sales, airplay, streams, chart peaks, etc.
Wisnu Tirta Aji
Different Class

Joe (Belgium) - Joe Top 2000 2020

Post by Wisnu Tirta Aji »

https://joe.be/acties/stem-mee-voor-de- ... n-dit-jaar

If you are an AM user, vote your favorite songs on Joe Top 2000. After you select several songs, fill these empty fields (first name, last name, phone number, email, birth date, and location). Unfortunately, when I select my favorite songs, there's no strange songs like any Indo Pop songs ("I Will Fly" by Ten2Five and then Mirriam Eka, "So in Love" by Marion Jola, and the latest single, "Simple I Love You" by Mocca), "Alone" by me, even underrated songs (out of the Top 40 of Billboard's Hot 100 or even disappear from Belgium Singles Chart) like "C.B. Savage" by Rod Hart as one of the most example, because Joe Radio just playing biggest hit singles taken from Belgium Singles Chart not the most common like the Hot 100 or the UK Singles Chart. Funnily, Golden Earring dominating the chair's nomination while "Your Love" by The Outfield that previously disappear from any editions of NPO Radio 2's Top 2000 also sitting there. Once again, from above view, if you are an AM user, vote your favorite songs on Joe Top 2000. This list will be published on 5 October 2020 or 2 days before my 22nd anniversary!
Director of Top Hits and also founder of Top 500 Radio Hits of All Time, now Top 500+ and soon grown up to Top 1000+.

Coming soon:
Top 1000+ Tournament Poll

Signature:
Top 1000+ Tournament Poll is the music version of election day.
StevieFan13
Die Mensch Maschine

Re: Joe (Belgium) - Joe Top 2000 2020

Post by StevieFan13 »

Can't say I get what you're saying, but again, the final list won't count toward AM, but the nominations could, so I'll try and transcribe those.

UPDATE: Or not. There's a lot of options here!
Music is a world within itself, with a language we all understand - Sir Duke (1976)

Return to “Sales/charts”