Surveys, surveys, surveys

Rocky Raccoon
Unquestionable Presence

Surveys, surveys, surveys

Post by Rocky Raccoon »

LAST CALL:
Hello fellow AMers. I’ve come to recruit some help. And while not entirely music-related, there is a music element to it. I’m designing a boardgame, and part of the game is answering questions and trying to get the most matches with survey results. To that end, if any of you would be willing to take the surveys (directions and links below), I would greatly appreciate it. I don’t belong to too many online communities, but this one is definitely my favorite, so thanks in advance for all those who help out.
A few of the questions are U.S.-centric, but probably only 5% or less, so don’t feel you can’t take the surveys if you’re from somewhere else. The questions are just fun stuff (music, movies, food, animals, etc.). There are three surveys, and each takes about 15-20 minutes. If you’re going to do them, I’d appreciate it if you did all three.

Please read the directions carefully.
The polls are split into two types, multiple choice questions and open questions. There are three polls total.
The multiple-choice questions are mostly opinion based. Please give the questions some thought, but not too long, and give your honest answer. If you are unfamiliar with some of the choices, it’s OK to just choose from the options you know. If unfamiliar with all options, guessing is OK.
The open questions are to be answered quickly, preferably within 10 seconds, giving the first answer that comes into your head, or the first best answer you can think of. Just type your answer into the space provided.
Thank you again for your participation and have fun.

https://forms.office.com/Pages/Response ... VZV0Q1Qi4u

https://forms.office.com/Pages/Response ... IzTVI2Sy4u

https://forms.office.com/Pages/Response ... dGTU1SOC4u
Last edited by Rocky Raccoon on Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wezzo
Rust Never Sleeps

Re: Surveys, surveys, surveys

Post by Wezzo »

My wife and I both just filled all three of these out. We're British but most of the US-centric answers we were able to attempt thanks to knowledge gained from pop culture!
Rocky Raccoon
Unquestionable Presence

Post by Rocky Raccoon »

Wezzo wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:53 pm My wife and I both just filled all three of these out. We're British but most of the US-centric answers we were able to attempt thanks to knowledge gained from pop culture!
Thanks, I greatly appreciate it. Hope you had fun.

I was born in England and lived there until 12, and still have lots of family there, so I'm able to decode some of the different terms used on the other side of the pond.
Wezzo
Rust Never Sleeps

Post by Wezzo »

Rocky Raccoon wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:03 pm
Wezzo wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:53 pm My wife and I both just filled all three of these out. We're British but most of the US-centric answers we were able to attempt thanks to knowledge gained from pop culture!
Thanks, I greatly appreciate it. Hope you had fun.

I was born in England and lived there until 12, and still have lots of family there, so I'm able to decode some of the different terms used on the other side of the pond.
That's awesome. Yes, we found it really enjoyable! Would encourage anyone reading who's on the fence about doing it to give it a go.
Rocky Raccoon
Unquestionable Presence

Post by Rocky Raccoon »

Thanks to those who have participated. Just a reminder that if you've filled out one poll, please fill out the others at some point so that each one has the same number of responses. Thanks again!
Krurze
Movin' On Up

Post by Krurze »

Rocky Raccoon wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:46 pm Just a reminder that if you've filled out one poll, please fill out the others at some point so that each one has the same number of responses. Thanks again!
I only finished the first poll. I tried to do the others, too, but for some reason the website kept glitching and my answers were erased at some point. I tried with two different browsers. I will try it on mobile tomorrow.
Safetycat
Feeling Good

Post by Safetycat »

i have no idea how helpful those answers were but enjoy
Rocky Raccoon
Unquestionable Presence

Post by Rocky Raccoon »

Krurze wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:32 pm
Rocky Raccoon wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:46 pm Just a reminder that if you've filled out one poll, please fill out the others at some point so that each one has the same number of responses. Thanks again!
I only finished the first poll. I tried to do the others, too, but for some reason the website kept glitching and my answers were erased at some point. I tried with two different browsers. I will try it on mobile tomorrow.
Thanks for trying, and sorry for the technical difficulties. I haven't heard anyone else having any issues yet.
Rocky Raccoon
Unquestionable Presence

Post by Rocky Raccoon »

Safetycat wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:37 am i have no idea how helpful those answers were but enjoy
Muchas gracias, they all help.
Krurze
Movin' On Up

Post by Krurze »

Rocky Raccoon wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:39 pm
Krurze wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:32 pm
Thanks for trying, and sorry for the technical difficulties. I haven't heard anyone else having any issues yet.
I successfully answered the remaining surveys today :whistle:
Rocky Raccoon
Unquestionable Presence

Post by Rocky Raccoon »

Thanks again for the responses, and another reminder if you've only filled out one poll, please also fill out the other two.
All the responses are anonymous, so I have no idea who's filled out what, or who's responsible for the answers, but there have been some great ones. If I have time, I might list some of the best and funniest answers here.
Rocky Raccoon
Unquestionable Presence

Post by Rocky Raccoon »

Last call, especially to those four who have only filled out the first of three surveys. Thanks again.

Return to “Music, Music, Music...”