I just put out a single and would like some feedback

Post Reply
User avatar
Edre Peraza
Let's Get It On
Posts: 206
Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:27 pm

I just put out a single and would like some feedback

Post by Edre Peraza » Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:52 pm

https://open.spotify.com/album/6196EGjV ... cmQZvH97hg

I decided to go a more modern and minimalist hip hop route on this song inspired by the likes of Post Malone but also 808s Kanye. I have a new album coming in a few weeks so I would like to see what this forum thinks!
Depeche Malone Head Day

Cold Butterfly
Different Class
Posts: 389
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:28 am
Location: Washington D.C. area

Re: I just put out a single and would like some feedback

Post by Cold Butterfly » Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:27 am

Edre Peraza wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:52 pm
https://open.spotify.com/album/6196EGjV ... cmQZvH97hg

I decided to go a more modern and minimalist hip hop route on this song inspired by the likes of Post Malone but also 808s Kanye. I have a new album coming in a few weeks so I would like to see what this forum thinks!
Not gonna lie, I actually enjoyed this song. Although the autotune could use some work, your flow and production is fantastic, and throughout the song I was getting this whole XXXTTENTACION-Lil Peep vibe. Keep it up, and I can't wait to hear your album.
"There is no future" - John Lydon

User avatar
Edre Peraza
Let's Get It On
Posts: 206
Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:27 pm

Re: I just put out a single and would like some feedback

Post by Edre Peraza » Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:55 pm

Cold Butterfly wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:27 am
Edre Peraza wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:52 pm
https://open.spotify.com/album/6196EGjV ... cmQZvH97hg

I decided to go a more modern and minimalist hip hop route on this song inspired by the likes of Post Malone but also 808s Kanye. I have a new album coming in a few weeks so I would like to see what this forum thinks!
Not gonna lie, I actually enjoyed this song. Although the autotune could use some work, your flow and production is fantastic, and throughout the song I was getting this whole XXXTTENTACION-Lil Peep vibe. Keep it up, and I can't wait to hear your album.
All the songs on the album are kinda different this one is the main hip hop one but I hope you like it when it comes out.
Depeche Malone Head Day

Cold Butterfly
Different Class
Posts: 389
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:28 am
Location: Washington D.C. area

Re: I just put out a single and would like some feedback

Post by Cold Butterfly » Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:04 pm

Edre Peraza wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:55 pm
Cold Butterfly wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:27 am
Edre Peraza wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:52 pm
https://open.spotify.com/album/6196EGjV ... cmQZvH97hg

I decided to go a more modern and minimalist hip hop route on this song inspired by the likes of Post Malone but also 808s Kanye. I have a new album coming in a few weeks so I would like to see what this forum thinks!
Not gonna lie, I actually enjoyed this song. Although the autotune could use some work, your flow and production is fantastic, and throughout the song I was getting this whole XXXTTENTACION-Lil Peep vibe. Keep it up, and I can't wait to hear your album.
All the songs on the album are kinda different this one is the main hip hop one but I hope you like it when it comes out.
I gotchu. Keep up the good work :mrgreen: :happy-partydance:
"There is no future" - John Lydon

User avatar
mileswide
Rust Never Sleeps
Posts: 936
Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 5:08 pm
Location: Nottingham, England

Re: I just put out a single and would like some feedback

Post by mileswide » Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:46 am

Cold Butterfly wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:27 am
Not gonna lie, I actually enjoyed this song. Although the autotune could use some work, your flow and production is fantastic, and throughout the song I was getting this whole XXXTTENTACION-Lil Peep vibe. Keep it up, and I can't wait to hear your album.
Edre's earlier album this year is worth a spin too if you haven't already https://spoti.fi/2WJISl3 More industrial/Depeche Mode but equally well produced and will be on my EOY albums list above more recognisable names. You two should do a collab!
Every time I thought I'd got it made, it seemed the taste was not so sweet

User avatar
Edre Peraza
Let's Get It On
Posts: 206
Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:27 pm

Re: I just put out a single and would like some feedback

Post by Edre Peraza » Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:02 pm

mileswide wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:46 am
Cold Butterfly wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:27 am
Not gonna lie, I actually enjoyed this song. Although the autotune could use some work, your flow and production is fantastic, and throughout the song I was getting this whole XXXTTENTACION-Lil Peep vibe. Keep it up, and I can't wait to hear your album.
Edre's earlier album this year is worth a spin too if you haven't already https://spoti.fi/2WJISl3 More industrial/Depeche Mode but equally well produced and will be on my EOY albums list above more recognisable names. You two should do a collab!
Oh wow, thanks! I didn’t know you approved of it that well!
Depeche Malone Head Day

Post Reply