I Made A Song...

Cold Butterfly
Different Class

I Made A Song...

Post by Cold Butterfly »

So the other day me and my friend went into this studio nearby, and I decided to make a rap song just for fun. The sound quality is really lo-fi, but if you guys could check it out maybe, then that'd be great :music-listening:

https://soundcloud.com/user-684704358/scattered
Nick
Running Up That Hill

Re: I Made A Song...

Post by Nick »

Too lo-fi for my taste, but you have a solid flow. Needs a better mix though.
Cold Butterfly
Different Class

Post by Cold Butterfly »

Nick wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:30 pm Too lo-fi for my taste, but you have a solid flow. Needs a better mix though.
Thanks for the input :happy-partydance: I'll take your word on that.
mileswide
Full of Fire

Post by mileswide »

I'd say the recording quality and sparse backing suit the dark tone of the lyrics. Your flow's decent and while your transitions from each section (if that's the right phrase) aren't fully smooth, you should take that with a pinch of salt as I don't have a musical bone in my body! And I enjoyed it, which was the main takeaway, any plans to make any more?
All I got inside is vacancy!
Cold Butterfly
Different Class

Post by Cold Butterfly »

mileswide wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:43 am I'd say the recording quality and sparse backing suit the dark tone of the lyrics. Your flow's decent and while your transitions from each section (if that's the right phrase) aren't fully smooth, you should take that with a pinch of salt as I don't have a musical bone in my body! And I enjoyed it, which was the main takeaway, any plans to make any more?
Thank you :mrgreen: I'm aiming to try to drop an EP by Christmas, and i'm glad to hear your comments about the track.
mileswide
Full of Fire

Post by mileswide »

Cold Butterfly wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:37 pm Thank you :mrgreen: I'm aiming to try to drop an EP by Christmas, and i'm glad to hear your comments about the track.
Nice, keep us in the loop about it, always good to hear a forum member make music and have talent :D
All I got inside is vacancy!

Return to “Music, Music, Music...”