AM real life May meeting #1: Henrik & Rob

Henrik
Site Admin

AM real life May meeting #1: Henrik & Rob

Post by Henrik »

Rob is visiting Stockholm for a VR_Sci festival and we met this evening for a Swedish burger and a pleasant stroll in the Old Town. We had good conversations mostly about music and movies. Here we are on a square in the Old Town:

Thanks for a great time, Rob!
Everyone you meet fights a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.
Dan
Movin' On Up

Re: AM real life May meeting #1: Henrik & Rob

Post by Dan »

How very nice to read about this meeting of two kindred forumers. I hope you enjoyed agreeing and agreeing to disagree about those films and music. Looks like you had a pleasant time in beautiful Stockholm.
...will keep us together.
Jirin
Running Up That Hill

Post by Jirin »

I'm probably going to be in Sweden this August with my mother.

We go on a trip in August every year, so far we've gone to places around North America. She suggested Iceland, I said good idea, and listen a couple more places in Europe I wanted to go to, and she latched onto the Sweden idea because my grandfather's side of the family came from there.
Henrik
Site Admin

Post by Henrik »

Jirin wrote:I'm probably going to be in Sweden this August with my mother.

We go on a trip in August every year, so far we've gone to places around North America. She suggested Iceland, I said good idea, and listen a couple more places in Europe I wanted to go to, and she latched onto the Sweden idea because my grandfather's side of the family came from there.
I would love to meet you too, Jirin! Have you discussed any particular cities or places to visit?
Everyone you meet fights a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.
Moonbeam
Full of Fire

Post by Moonbeam »

Always awesome to see AM meetups! Glad you guys had a good time. Makes me dream of a fantasy where there is a big forum meetup someday somewhere.
Jirin
Running Up That Hill

Post by Jirin »

I want to focus on around Stockholm and she is researching whether we have distant relatives over there, will know the itinerary based on her findings.
Rob
Die Mensch Maschine

Post by Rob »

Yes, it was great meeting Henrik two days ago. Too bad I had little time (I wasn't there as a tourist, but because of work) and we could only have a short meeting, but I really enjoyed the walk through the old town together.

By the way, Stockholm is a city I highly recommend to visit! It's an incredibly well-preserved city, with beautiful sights.
Dan wrote:How very nice to read about this meeting of two kindred forumers. I hope you enjoyed agreeing and agreeing to disagree about those films and music.
There are quite a lot of differences in our tastes actually, but it was very fun to discuss them.

Return to “Music, Music, Music...”