1990s year and decade polls

DaveC
Never Going Back Again

1990s year and decade polls

Post by DaveC »

Wow it is that time already.

I've been crazy busy, and just realised that it is time to start on 1990.

Any opinions? Shall I just carry on in the usual way? Does anyone else have a burning desire to run these polls?
StevieFan13
Die Mensch Maschine

Re: 1990s year and decade polls

Post by StevieFan13 »

Couldn't hurt.
Music is a world within itself, with a language we all understand - Sir Duke (1976)
Listyguy
Running Up That Hill

Post by Listyguy »

Dave, don't burn yourself out. There are a lot of people on this forum, and I'm sure one of them would gladly take over for the new decade.

Also...with the start of the 90s poll, we've reached the start of the THIRD rotation through these polls. Damn.
DaveC
Never Going Back Again

Post by DaveC »

Listyguy wrote:Dave, don't burn yourself out. There are a lot of people on this forum, and I'm sure one of them would gladly take over for the new decade.

Also...with the start of the 90s poll, we've reached the start of the THIRD rotation through these polls. Damn.
I'm semi-retiredish so most of the time I can handle the polls without any stress. I don't want anyone else to take it on and find themselves stressed about it - as has happened in the past. On the other hand, if anyone would like to do it, then that is fine with me.
Nassim
Full of Fire

Post by Nassim »

As contrary to the logic as it might seem, I probably would have volunteered if I had access to AM at work... but if I can't update the excel sheet and post on the forum there, it limits a lot the free time I can spend on a poll.

Return to “Music, Music, Music...”