Errors in the 2017 update

Krurze
Movin' On Up

Re: Errors in the 2017 update

Post by Krurze »

Rock en las Americas (Latin America) - 15 Años Despues de Boom...120 Canciones de la Nueva Era...Musica Latino Alternativa y Mas [15 Years After the B

I feel like there's something missing
lagire
Keep On Movin'

Post by lagire »

Blind Willie Johnson Dark Was the Night, Cold Was the Ground appears on Guido Michielone (Italy) - Jazz Forever: 1020 Tunes 1894-2015 (2015) under REVEREND WILLIE JOHNSON - DARK WAS THE NIGHT COLD WAS WE GROUND (1927)
Henrik
Site Admin

Post by Henrik »

Henrik wrote:Thanks jamesnorman83, shakermaker, lagire and everyone else for your corrections! Thanks to you the info on AM is improving with each update!

I would like to close this topic. If you are just about to post something then go ahead and post what you have, but please don't look for further errors until after the site update. Thanks!
Seems like no one saw this...
Everyone you meet fights a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.
lagire
Keep On Movin'

Post by lagire »

Henrik wrote:
Henrik wrote:Thanks jamesnorman83, shakermaker, lagire and everyone else for your corrections! Thanks to you the info on AM is improving with each update!

I would like to close this topic. If you are just about to post something then go ahead and post what you have, but please don't look for further errors until after the site update. Thanks!
Seems like no one saw this...
Yes saw it but i wanted to finish to check the Guido Michielone (Italy) - Jazz Forever: 1020 Tunes 1894-2015 (2015) list and it's done.

Return to “Music, Music, Music...”