St Vincent 'Enhanced experience'?

Jirin
Running Up That Hill

St Vincent 'Enhanced experience'?

Post by Jirin »

So, St Vincent's show near me in November just went on sale, obviously I'm going. But pricing structure is odd for this. This is s venue that normally has $50 or so tickets for standing room near the stage. This show, $139. Every other ticket is normal expected price.

Anyone know why? Is 'Enhanced experience' something super special that only the area near the stage gets to do? Can anyone explain this $100 price jump?
Jirin
Running Up That Hill

Re: St Vincent 'Enhanced experience'?

Post by Jirin »

Looks like it's a photo op with her guitar and a screening of the movie she directed, plus no lines for the merchandise lines and such.

I'm a little annoyed you can't buy tickets for the GA area without paying for this whole package.
Maschine_Man
Unquestionable Presence

Post by Maschine_Man »

Jirin wrote: I'm a little annoyed you can't buy tickets for the GA area without paying for this whole package.
What show is this? This seems particularly odd. Maybe the GA was sold out by the time you checked?

The whole thing seems silly to me and I couldn't imagine the awkwardness of knowing that you paid to take a photo with someone (who wasn't Elmo in Times Square).
Jirin
Running Up That Hill

Post by Jirin »

Not a photo with her. A photo with her guitar.

$139 for 'VIP Package', no other floor tickets, $31 for mezzanine.
spiritualized
Full of Fire

Post by spiritualized »

One would pay 89$ for a photo with the GUITAR ? Wow.

Return to “Music, Music, Music...”