Need help finding a list - VH1 '90s Song Nominations

StevieFan13
Die Mensch Maschine

Need help finding a list - VH1 '90s Song Nominations

Post by StevieFan13 »

This one's been taking some digging, and I've come up short, so if any of you fine list-finders can help a brother out, I'd really appreciate it.
On the main AM site, one of the lists featured is all the nominations for best '80s songs. I did some digging around the internet and on the old forums, but I haven't been able to find the nominations for the '90s list. I think you can't really have one without the other, and the Wayback Machine didn't help me (friggin' Flash doesn't load). So, does anyone either have the initial list of nominees somewhere? Or is there another way I can find it? Obviously, the list itself is disqualified (as was the '80s list), but the completionist in me would like to know where the nominees are.
Music is a world within itself, with a language we all understand - Sir Duke (1976)
StevieFan13
Die Mensch Maschine

Re: Need help finding a list - VH1 '90s Song Nominations

Post by StevieFan13 »

Anybody know where I might be able to find it?
Music is a world within itself, with a language we all understand - Sir Duke (1976)
VacantJoy
Leader of the Pack

Post by VacantJoy »

?
DONATIONS TOWARDS ME -> https://revolut.me/anastagf0s
VacantJoy
Leader of the Pack

Post by VacantJoy »

StevieFan13 wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:28 pm Anybody know where I might be able to find it?
i tried to contact them ,lets see if we have any response ... :romance-kisscheek:
DONATIONS TOWARDS ME -> https://revolut.me/anastagf0s

Return to “Music, Music, Music...”