Different Class

Question About Rate the Tracks

Post by letmeintomyzone »

Is it only for albums in the top 200?
PlasticRam
Into the Groove

Re: Question About Rate the Tracks

Post by PlasticRam »

If you mean Rank the Tracks then yeah, it follows the pattern that BleuPanda said that we take the most acclaimed album of the decade that hasn't been on Rank the Tracks and go through cycles. But I don't see why someone couldn't do a random edition, like just some completely random album like Odessey and Oracle or Yeezus (I purposefully mention my two favs :whistle: :D )
I feel like that
Honorio
Higher Ground

Re: Question About Rate the Tracks

Post by Honorio »

Hi, dear letmeintomizone. The plan, like PlasticRam just explained, is to follow the original planning of BleuPanda. My idea was to stop with 100 albums ("Dark Side of the Moon," this week album, is #45) and create a thread after these 100 albums to see if there was people who wanted to rank more albums. But I can make this thread on a couple of days. If there is an album outside this 100 that more than 5 people want to rank I can include it (every 5 or 10 albums of the official list depending on the voters).
By the way, letmeintomyzone, there is already a thread named Rank the Tracks Open 24/7: questions, comments and stats that I made to answer this kind of questions, there was no need to create a new thread (but it's OK).

Return to “Music, Music, Music...”