When will the 2017 update come?

User avatar
Henrik
Site Admin
Posts: 4575
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:09 am
Location: Älvsjö, Stockholm, Sweden
Contact:

Re: When will the 2017 update come?

Postby Henrik » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:51 am

Here's the situation. I worked really hard and made some major progress two weekends ago. But after that (because of that) I've had a terrible headache and there's still work to be done, so I don't want to give a new estimate yet.

My body screams that I should have less screen time on my spare time, but even if I'm saying that there's still work to be done, it's nothing compared to the time I have invested in this update (the 10,000 songs list and the new site design) so far. So I'm definitely going to complete this work, I just can't say when (yet) and I completely understand that you are eager for the update but pushing me doesn't help.
Everyone you meet fights a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.

User avatar
StevieFan13
Die Mensch Maschine
Posts: 3292
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:00 pm
Location: New York, New York
Contact:

Re: When will the 2017 update come?

Postby StevieFan13 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:57 am

What's important is that you do what's best for your body, Henrik. We all appreciate the work you do tremendously, and it's definitely good news to hear that the update is looking good. But you rest as much as you need.
Music is a world within itself, with a language we all understand - Sir Duke (1976)

DadHasADD
Start Me Up
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:27 pm

Re: When will the 2017 update come?

Postby DadHasADD » Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:09 pm

I totally agree with StevieFan13. Until the update is done, the unofficial 2016 lists, the AM EOY lists, and the Mega Critic lists are enough to give me my music fix. Take care of yourself, Henrik and thank you for all the hard work you've already put into this site.

Henry
Die Mensch Maschine
Posts: 1134
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:39 pm

Re: When will the 2017 update come?

Postby Henry » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:02 am

I'm happy to wait another year if needed, as long as Henrik doesn't overdo it. Stay healthy Henrik :-)

Jonathon
Let's Get It On
Posts: 240
Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:13 am

Re: When will the 2017 update come?

Postby Jonathon » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:16 pm

Henrik wrote:Here's the situation. I worked really hard and made some major progress two weekends ago. But after that (because of that) I've had a terrible headache and there's still work to be done, so I don't want to give a new estimate yet.

My body screams that I should have less screen time on my spare time, but even if I'm saying that there's still work to be done, it's nothing compared to the time I have invested in this update (the 10,000 songs list and the new site design) so far. So I'm definitely going to complete this work, I just can't say when (yet) and I completely understand that you are eager for the update but pushing me doesn't help.


Henrik, I realize this is your site and a labor of love, but have you considered delegating work to some of the more trusted members of the board? No one wants you to run yourself down for the update, and I'm sure some of the users would be willing to help.

User avatar
Henrik
Site Admin
Posts: 4575
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:09 am
Location: Älvsjö, Stockholm, Sweden
Contact:

Re: When will the 2017 update come?

Postby Henrik » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:57 pm

Jonathon wrote:
Henrik wrote:Here's the situation. I worked really hard and made some major progress two weekends ago. But after that (because of that) I've had a terrible headache and there's still work to be done, so I don't want to give a new estimate yet.

My body screams that I should have less screen time on my spare time, but even if I'm saying that there's still work to be done, it's nothing compared to the time I have invested in this update (the 10,000 songs list and the new site design) so far. So I'm definitely going to complete this work, I just can't say when (yet) and I completely understand that you are eager for the update but pushing me doesn't help.


Henrik, I realize this is your site and a labor of love, but have you considered delegating work to some of the more trusted members of the board? No one wants you to run yourself down for the update, and I'm sure some of the users would be willing to help.

I am getting a lot of help already, but there's a lot of work that I find difficult to delegate.

Right now I'm asking for help here (make sure you read the posts that follow as well).
Everyone you meet fights a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.

Jap123
Start Me Up
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:42 pm

Re: When will the 2017 update come?

Postby Jap123 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:37 pm

Sorry if its rude to carry on asking, but is there are we looking any further to a new estimate on when the update will come?

User avatar
Henrik
Site Admin
Posts: 4575
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:09 am
Location: Älvsjö, Stockholm, Sweden
Contact:

Re: When will the 2017 update come?

Postby Henrik » Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:44 pm

It feels possible to make the update happen before the end of October. But this is not a promise.
Everyone you meet fights a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.

User avatar
StevieFan13
Die Mensch Maschine
Posts: 3292
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:00 pm
Location: New York, New York
Contact:

Re: When will the 2017 update come?

Postby StevieFan13 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:48 pm

Henrik wrote:It feels possible to make the update happen before the end of October. But this is not a promise.

Image
Music is a world within itself, with a language we all understand - Sir Duke (1976)

jbirt92
Superunknown
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:29 am

Re: When will the 2017 update come?

Postby jbirt92 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:36 pm

Any idea if it is still possible the update will happen before the end of October?

Harold
Die Mensch Maschine
Posts: 1628
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:56 pm

Re: When will the 2017 update come?

Postby Harold » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:46 pm

jbirt92 wrote:Any idea if it is still possible the update will happen before the end of October?


Can we PLEASE have a moratorium on these inquiries? Henrik's last post on the matter seemed clear enough, and it is only October 10, people. I realize that - as a very wise and recently departed artist once said - the waiting is the hardest part, but let's just try to last the rest of the month, shall we?

User avatar
StevieFan13
Die Mensch Maschine
Posts: 3292
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:00 pm
Location: New York, New York
Contact:

Re: When will the 2017 update come?

Postby StevieFan13 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:07 pm

Harold wrote:
jbirt92 wrote:Any idea if it is still possible the update will happen before the end of October?


Can we PLEASE have a moratorium on these inquiries? Henrik's last post on the matter seemed clear enough, and it is only October 10, people. I realize that - as a very wise and recently departed artist once said - the waiting is the hardest part, but let's just try to last the rest of the month, shall we?

Agreed! This forum isn't all about the site itself, after all.
Music is a world within itself, with a language we all understand - Sir Duke (1976)

mowino
Let's Get It On
Posts: 133
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:39 pm

Re: When will the 2017 update come?

Postby mowino » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:50 pm

Would you constantly keep asking Kendrick Lamar when his album is out? NO!

Let Henrik do his work

User avatar
Rob
Die Mensch Maschine
Posts: 1105
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:53 pm
Location: Nijmegen, The Netherlands

Re: When will the 2017 update come?

Postby Rob » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:16 am

mowino wrote:Would you constantly keep asking Kendrick Lamar when his album is out? NO!

Let Henrik do his work


I agree about Henrik, but in case of Lamar it's about time he got off his lazy ass and release a new album already! We only had one this year so far :(

jbirt92
Superunknown
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:29 am

Re: When will the 2017 update come?

Postby jbirt92 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:45 am

Sorry if I upset everyone I'm just new here and wasn't sure how it all worked.

User avatar
Pierre
Die Mensch Maschine
Posts: 1740
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:21 pm

Re: When will the 2017 update come?

Postby Pierre » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:05 pm

jbirt92 wrote:Sorry if I upset everyone I'm just new here and wasn't sure how it all worked.


Actually, Henrik's health isn't optimal and the update involves a huge amount of work. Therefore, patience is the wisest course of action :)

JR
Unquestionable Presence
Posts: 615
Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:54 pm

Re: When will the 2017 update come?

Postby JR » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:19 pm

Amen. The update will come when it comes. We all appreciate- as we should- the amount of work and dedication Henrik (and others) put into the site.

User avatar
Henrik
Site Admin
Posts: 4575
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:09 am
Location: Älvsjö, Stockholm, Sweden
Contact:

Re: When will the 2017 update come?

Postby Henrik » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:08 pm

I am actually much less optimistic about October now. I have been travelling in my job and not had much time at all to work on the update since I said the end of October was possible. I have also booked a family holiday from October 29.

On top of this I discovered today that my statistical program suddenly doesn't read data from Excel the way it used to do. I don't know if it's because of a Windows Update, a changed setting in the statistical program, or whatever... :(
Everyone you meet fights a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.

panam
Unquestionable Presence
Posts: 588
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:21 am

Re: When will the 2017 update come?

Postby panam » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:10 pm

Henrik wrote:I am actually much less optimistic about October now. I have been travelling in my job and not had much time at all to work on the update since I said the end of October was possible. I have also booked a family holiday from October 29.

On top of this I discovered today that my statistical program suddenly doesn't read data from Excel the way it used to do. I don't know if it's because of a Windows Update, a changed setting in the statistical program, or whatever... :(


Don't worry, my friend. The statistical program is a known one? Maybe I could find something about it

User avatar
Henrik
Site Admin
Posts: 4575
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:09 am
Location: Älvsjö, Stockholm, Sweden
Contact:

Re: When will the 2017 update come?

Postby Henrik » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:16 pm

I have a really old version of a wellknown program (updates are really expensive). I'm working on a workaround.
Everyone you meet fights a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.

panam
Unquestionable Presence
Posts: 588
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:21 am

Re: When will the 2017 update come?

Postby panam » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:20 pm

Henrik wrote:I have a really old version of a wellknown program (updates are really expensive). I'm working on a workaround.


https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of ... l_packages

User avatar
Henrik
Site Admin
Posts: 4575
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:09 am
Location: Älvsjö, Stockholm, Sweden
Contact:

Re: When will the 2017 update come?

Postby Henrik » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:39 pm

panam wrote:
Henrik wrote:I have a really old version of a wellknown program (updates are really expensive). I'm working on a workaround.


https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of ... l_packages

Thanks panam, but I'm not looking into other programs. It would take ages to migrate all the code I have written over the years into another program. You wouldn't believe all the "adjustments" I have built in - it's as far from a straightforward sum of points you can get.

With workaround I meant another way to read the Excel data. It's possible.
Everyone you meet fights a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.

ArcadeFire
Superunknown
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:29 pm

Re: When will the 2017 update come?

Postby ArcadeFire » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:33 pm

Henrik,

Just curious, would it be easier to just push out another unofficial update via spreadsheets? Would give some time to perfect a big site update overhaul and maybe pacify some of the more anxious people :) I'm not stressing it either way, just wondering what's easiest for you.

User avatar
Henrik
Site Admin
Posts: 4575
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:09 am
Location: Älvsjö, Stockholm, Sweden
Contact:

Re: When will the 2017 update come?

Postby Henrik » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:56 pm

ArcadeFire wrote:Henrik,

Just curious, would it be easier to just push out another unofficial update via spreadsheets? Would give some time to perfect a big site update overhaul and maybe pacify some of the more anxious people :) I'm not stressing it either way, just wondering what's easiest for you.

Even if it doesn't happen during October, the update isn't that far away, so that doesn't make sense now.
Everyone you meet fights a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.

Jonathon
Let's Get It On
Posts: 240
Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:13 am

Re: When will the 2017 update come?

Postby Jonathon » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:53 pm

Henrik, how much of a deviation is the next update from the 2016 unofficial update? Sometimes updates are drastically different, sometimes they've been slight modifications. Obviously the song list is changing up, but how much are album rankings and artist rankings changing up as a whole?

User avatar
Henrik
Site Admin
Posts: 4575
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:09 am
Location: Älvsjö, Stockholm, Sweden
Contact:

Re: When will the 2017 update come?

Postby Henrik » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:54 am

Jonathon, here's an answer I gave kargetina earlier in this thread.
Henrik wrote:The update will basically be about songs. If an update of the albums list is what you're waiting for, then I'm afraid I haven't got that much news for you. The only lists I have added since the unofficial update are the EOY 2016 lists and Pitchfork's '60s list. However, I have changed the algorithm a bit, so there are still some changes.
Everyone you meet fights a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.

User avatar
Henrik
Site Admin
Posts: 4575
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:09 am
Location: Älvsjö, Stockholm, Sweden
Contact:

Re: When will the 2017 update come?

Postby Henrik » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:41 am

I made a lot of progress again this weekend and for a while there seemed to be a slim chance to make the update before I go on a weeklong holiday to Turkey on Sunday. But then I saw that there are a couple of pages in the report errors topic that I have missed to handle :-| which definitely makes an update this week impossible, as there's some other things left to do as well and I won't have much time to do any work during the evenings.

On the other hand, I'm pretty confident that I will make the update around a week after I get back from Turkey (that's approximately Nov. 12th). I had a great time this weekend, seeing the new website taking shape. However, as the error corrections will most likely affect the ranking, I still don't have a final ranking.
Everyone you meet fights a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.

User avatar
veganvalentine
Let's Get It On
Posts: 126
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:18 pm

Re: When will the 2017 update come?

Postby veganvalentine » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:09 am

Henrik wrote:I made a lot of progress again this weekend and for a while there seemed to be a slim chance to make the update before I go on a weeklong holiday to Turkey on Sunday. But then I saw that there are a couple of pages in the report errors topic that I have missed to handle :-| which definitely makes an update this week impossible, as there's some other things left to do as well and I won't have much time to do any work during the evenings.

On the other hand, I'm pretty confident that I will make the update around a week after I get back from Turkey (that's approximately Nov. 12th). I had a great time this weekend, seeing the new website taking shape. However, as the error corrections will most likely affect the ranking, I still don't have a final ranking.


Great news! Thanks for all your hard work, and enjoy your holiday.

User avatar
StevieFan13
Die Mensch Maschine
Posts: 3292
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:00 pm
Location: New York, New York
Contact:

Re: When will the 2017 update come?

Postby StevieFan13 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:55 pm

veganvalentine wrote:
Henrik wrote:I made a lot of progress again this weekend and for a while there seemed to be a slim chance to make the update before I go on a weeklong holiday to Turkey on Sunday. But then I saw that there are a couple of pages in the report errors topic that I have missed to handle :-| which definitely makes an update this week impossible, as there's some other things left to do as well and I won't have much time to do any work during the evenings.

On the other hand, I'm pretty confident that I will make the update around a week after I get back from Turkey (that's approximately Nov. 12th). I had a great time this weekend, seeing the new website taking shape. However, as the error corrections will most likely affect the ranking, I still don't have a final ranking.


Great news! Thanks for all your hard work, and enjoy your holiday.

I agree!
Music is a world within itself, with a language we all understand - Sir Duke (1976)

kargetina
Start Me Up
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:09 pm

Re: When will the 2017 update come?

Postby kargetina » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:19 pm

Considering how close we are to the update, a week or two is not very important.

Have a great holiday, we'll still be here when you come back. :greetings-waveyellow: :mrgreen: :music-rockon:

mowino
Let's Get It On
Posts: 133
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:39 pm

Re: When will the 2017 update come?

Postby mowino » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:07 pm

Henrik wrote:I made a lot of progress again this weekend and for a while there seemed to be a slim chance to make the update before I go on a weeklong holiday to Turkey on Sunday. But then I saw that there are a couple of pages in the report errors topic that I have missed to handle :-| which definitely makes an update this week impossible, as there's some other things left to do as well and I won't have much time to do any work during the evenings.

On the other hand, I'm pretty confident that I will make the update around a week after I get back from Turkey (that's approximately Nov. 12th). I had a great time this weekend, seeing the new website taking shape. However, as the error corrections will most likely affect the ranking, I still don't have a final ranking.


Image

filmman
Superunknown
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:10 am

Re: When will the 2017 update come?

Postby filmman » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:33 pm

I prefer the update in december, better timing.

Harold
Die Mensch Maschine
Posts: 1628
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:56 pm

Re: When will the 2017 update come?

Postby Harold » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:41 pm

filmman wrote:I prefer the update in december, better timing.


Considering that it's been over two years since the last full update, I think most of us would prefer the update as soon as Henrik thinks it's ready. Also, I hope you realize that this update will not include anything from 2017.

acr0320
Superunknown
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:22 am

Re: When will the 2017 update come?

Postby acr0320 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:10 pm

What years will be covered in this update? Will it go all the way through 2016?

User avatar
StevieFan13
Die Mensch Maschine
Posts: 3292
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:00 pm
Location: New York, New York
Contact:

Re: When will the 2017 update come?

Postby StevieFan13 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:47 pm

acr0320 wrote:What years will be covered in this update? Will it go all the way through 2016?

Yep! No 2017 stuff.
Music is a world within itself, with a language we all understand - Sir Duke (1976)

User avatar
BleuPanda
Die Mensch Maschine
Posts: 2479
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:20 am
Location: Urbana, IL

Re: When will the 2017 update come?

Postby BleuPanda » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:22 pm

Error and rating changes threads are closed; am I allowed to start getting excited now?

User avatar
StevieFan13
Die Mensch Maschine
Posts: 3292
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:00 pm
Location: New York, New York
Contact:

Re: When will the 2017 update come?

Postby StevieFan13 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:28 pm

BleuPanda wrote:Error and rating changes threads are closed; am I allowed to start getting excited now?

Way ahead of you. Who’s providing champagne?
Music is a world within itself, with a language we all understand - Sir Duke (1976)

User avatar
BleuPanda
Die Mensch Maschine
Posts: 2479
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:20 am
Location: Urbana, IL

Re: When will the 2017 update come?

Postby BleuPanda » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:34 pm

Image

Nick
Die Mensch Maschine
Posts: 1895
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:28 pm
Location: New York State

Re: When will the 2017 update come?

Postby Nick » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:49 pm

My palms are sweaty
Knees weak
Laptop's heavy
Henrik's gonna update AM already
Mom's spaghetti

User avatar
Henrik
Site Admin
Posts: 4575
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:09 am
Location: Älvsjö, Stockholm, Sweden
Contact:

Re: When will the 2017 update come?

Postby Henrik » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:11 pm

You can let the F5 button rest a few days. This is still effective...
Henrik wrote:On the other hand, I'm pretty confident that I will make the update around a week after I get back from Turkey (that's approximately Nov. 12th).

If it will be before the 12th, it won't be long.
Everyone you meet fights a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.

User avatar
Romain
Die Mensch Maschine
Posts: 3221
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:25 pm
Location: Lyon, France

Re: When will the 2017 update come?

Postby Romain » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:29 pm

"Il n'est pas de plaisir plus doux que de faire des heureux."
There is no sweeter pleasure than to make people happy!

I wish you a lot of pleasure :-)

User avatar
BleuPanda
Die Mensch Maschine
Posts: 2479
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:20 am
Location: Urbana, IL

Re: When will the 2017 update come?

Postby BleuPanda » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:53 pm

Henrik wrote:You can let the F5 button rest a few days. This is still effective...
Henrik wrote:On the other hand, I'm pretty confident that I will make the update around a week after I get back from Turkey (that's approximately Nov. 12th).

If it will be before the 12th, it won't be long.


Oh, I know; but that's a really short amount of time in the grand scheme of things!

Nassim
Die Mensch Maschine
Posts: 1608
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:35 pm
Location: Paris

Re: When will the 2017 update come?

Postby Nassim » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:07 pm

Nick wrote:My palms are sweaty
Knees weak
Laptop's heavy
Henrik's gonna update AM already
Mom's spaghetti


How can we move a post to some kind of Hall of Fame or Best Of thread ?

User avatar
StevieFan13
Die Mensch Maschine
Posts: 3292
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:00 pm
Location: New York, New York
Contact:

Re: When will the 2017 update come?

Postby StevieFan13 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:47 pm

Nassim wrote:
Nick wrote:My palms are sweaty
Knees weak
Laptop's heavy
Henrik's gonna update AM already
Mom's spaghetti


How can we move a post to some kind of Hall of Fame or Best Of thread ?

Another forum I go to has a yearbook for the funniest or smartest comments every year. I wish we had one of those.
Music is a world within itself, with a language we all understand - Sir Duke (1976)

Nick
Die Mensch Maschine
Posts: 1895
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:28 pm
Location: New York State

Re: When will the 2017 update come?

Postby Nick » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:37 pm

StevieFan13 wrote:
Nassim wrote:
Nick wrote:My palms are sweaty
Knees weak
Laptop's heavy
Henrik's gonna update AM already
Mom's spaghetti


How can we move a post to some kind of Hall of Fame or Best Of thread ?

Another forum I go to has a yearbook for the funniest or smartest comments every year. I wish we had one of those.


I figure it's never too late to start!

mowino
Let's Get It On
Posts: 133
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:39 pm

Re: When will the 2017 update come?

Postby mowino » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:22 am

Hopefully Kanye West - 'My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy' remains #1 this decade.

Kendrick will probably end up w/ the #1 artist of the 2010s once DAMN is registered.

User avatar
StevieFan13
Die Mensch Maschine
Posts: 3292
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:00 pm
Location: New York, New York
Contact:

Re: When will the 2017 update come?

Postby StevieFan13 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:20 pm

We’re so close!!!!
Image
Music is a world within itself, with a language we all understand - Sir Duke (1976)

Jonathon
Let's Get It On
Posts: 240
Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:13 am

Re: When will the 2017 update come?

Postby Jonathon » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:26 pm

Oh my GoD!!! SO CLOSE!!!

User avatar
Bruno
Die Mensch Maschine
Posts: 1157
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:33 pm
Location: São Paulo, Brasil
Contact:

Re: When will the 2017 update come?

Postby Bruno » Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:18 pm

Sunday? :o :music-guitarred:

Nick
Die Mensch Maschine
Posts: 1895
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:28 pm
Location: New York State

Re: When will the 2017 update come?

Postby Nick » Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:53 am

Bruno wrote:Sunday? :o :music-guitarred:


I'm hoping for Saturday, but yeah, it very well could be Sunday.

The perks of being 6 hours behind Henrik mean that I could conceivably wake up at an AM update.


Return to “Music, music, music...”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 82 guests