No votes
We should just forget about it
No votes

Total votes: 10

babydoll
Movin' On Up

Future of Rank the Tracks

Post by babydoll »

I've been wondering about the future of Rank the Tracks. Thus I decided to have a poll to ask people their thoughts on it.

Let me clarify some of the choices:
  1. We would continue Rank the Tracks in the same format it has been beyond this current round which will end with Radiohead's In Rainbows.
  • I've noticed that other forumers aren't too interested in listening to '50s albums besides Honorio. If this option wins, we will forget about including '50s albums in future rounds.
  1. I have had this idea brewing in my head that, in order to add more variety and more emphasis on albums we love, we should do an album of the month and we can discuss the album and rank the tracks of that particular album (depending on the number of tracks). It could be seriously interesting and help bring awareness and new understanding of a particular album.
  1. After this current round is over, there should be no more Rank the Tracks.
whuntva
Keep On Movin'

Re: Future of Rank the Tracks

Post by whuntva »

I do still have plans to rank all the past albums I haven't gotten around to.

If you could leave all current polls open if you elect to stop, then Id be okay.

Nonetheless, I vote to continue as is. If you get sick of it, someone else (ie Me) could continue.
" Ah, yes! Our meager restitution"
babydoll
Movin' On Up

Post by babydoll »

whuntva wrote:I do still have plans to rank all the past albums I haven't gotten around to.

If you could leave all current polls open if you elect to stop, then Id be okay.

Nonetheless, I vote to continue as is. If you get sick of it, someone else (ie Me) could continue.
Oh, I'd leave all of them open and just place their new rankings in the overall rank.
Bruno
Shake Some Action

Post by Bruno »

We should continue it.
GucciLittlePiggy
Unquestionable Presence

Post by GucciLittlePiggy »

whuntva wrote:I do still have plans to rank all the past albums I haven't gotten around to.
Same here. There have just been so many records in these polls that I'm familiar with but not enough that I can pick it apart track-by-track. I plan to relisten to most of them and then rank them.
I just wanted to be one of those ghosts
You thought that you could forget
And then I haunt you via the rear view mirror
On a long drive from the back seat...
bootsy
Shake Some Action

Post by bootsy »

This is pretty much me. I haven't gotten around to them but please leave them open. I don't think it's hurting anything to leave them open.

Return to “Music, Music, Music...”