AM Update 2016

Bruno
Shake Some Action

AM Update 2016

Post by Bruno »

Hey Guys, at this time of year I start to think a lot in the next update :mrgreen:

What are the predictions this year? :music-listening:
Bruno
Shake Some Action

Re: AM Update 2016

Post by Bruno »

:text-bump:
Pierre
Into the Groove

Post by Pierre »

Given that the next update will only occur whenever Henrik's health will allow him to make it, I'm not certain that people are that enthusiastic about already discussing it. If you want some predictions Bruno, here's the link to Harold's topic on potential ranks for 2015 albums which is usually extremely on spot:

http://acclaimedmusic.net/forums/viewto ... f=2&t=3424

I will therefore hack this thread to ask a related and more relevant question: Henrik, do you want to give us an update on how your health is doing? I'm sure I'm not the only one concerned about you well-being, and it might give some folks impatient about the next update (not targeting anyone :mrgreen: ) some vague ideas of what to expect in the near future. :obscene-drinkingcheers:
Henrik
Site Admin

Post by Henrik »

Pierre wrote:Given that the next update will only occur whenever Henrik's health will allow him to make it, I'm not certain that people are that enthusiastic about already discussing it. If you want some predictions Bruno, here's the link to Harold's topic on potential ranks for 2015 albums which is usually extremely on spot:

I will therefore hack this thread to ask a related and more relevant question: Henrik, do you want to give us an update on how your health is doing? I'm sure I'm not the only one concerned about you well-being, and it might give some folks impatient about the next update (not targeting anyone :mrgreen: ) some vague ideas of what to expect in the near future. :obscene-drinkingcheers:
Thanks Pierre for your concern!

It's up and down from week to week, or day to day. The highs are usually higher and higher but the lows are still just as bad. Or at least it feels that way. It's hard to compare over time.

Easy training and/or total rest is what works best for me. Everything inbetween (like being with the kids or work at the computer) is more difficult. The last month it has felt really good to take walks in the forest (which I love). It feels like it's good for my body, but I usually get a stiff body a couple of days afterwards so it gets even worse than normal.

Whatever will be included in this year's update I think it will happen in August or September.
Everyone you meet fights a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.
Andre
Unquestionable Presence

Post by Andre »

Sorry to read that you are not doing well, Henrik. All the strength to you and take it easy!
Bruno
Shake Some Action

Post by Bruno »

Pierre wrote:Given that the next update will only occur whenever Henrik's health will allow him to make it, I'm not certain that people are that enthusiastic about already discussing it. If you want some predictions Bruno, here's the link to Harold's topic on potential ranks for 2015 albums which is usually extremely on spot:

Thanks, Pierre! ;)

Henrik, as Andre said, I wish all the strength and a great recovery for you. If you need some help in the update, let me know.
Pierre
Into the Groove

Post by Pierre »

Thanks for your answer Henrik. From what I gather, it seems you somewhat feel like your condition is marginally improving, which I think is already great in itself, even though you still feel bad. I really hope you'll manage to recover in time.

Anyway, as Bruno said, don't hesitate to ask for help for the update or the website in general, as usual, you already know people here are willing to help you in every way possible. I'm willing to, as I believe this website is important.
Henrik
Site Admin

Post by Henrik »

Thanks everyone.

If you want to help, you can always work on an eoy spreadsheet or the review blurbs.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3670

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3730
Everyone you meet fights a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.
EmilienDelRey
Unquestionable Presence

Post by EmilienDelRey »

I join Andre and Bruno comments concerning your health. I wish you all the strength.

Return to “Music, Music, Music...”